Categories > Anime/Manga > Tokyo Mew Mew > A New Mew Team, Friends or Foes?

A New Mew Team, Friends or Foes?

by Kuroichigo 0 reviews

Tokyo Mew Mew meets a new team of Mews!! Introducing Da-ku Mew Mew!

Category: Tokyo Mew Mew - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters:  Zakuro Fujiwara, Ichigo Momomiya, Minto Aizawa, Purin Fon, Retasu Midorikawa, Ryou Shirogane - Published: 2006-04-29 - Updated: 2006-04-30 - 654 words

-1MarySue
Momo-chan: Well, I noticed there aren't really any TMM stories out there, except for MewHoshiKoneko-chan1's...so I thought I'd write one! Here we go!

Disclaimer-san: Momo-chan does not own any part of Tokyo Mew Mew!! The story is her idea though, as is Team Da-ku Mew Mew!


A girl with pink pigtails walked down a dark path in the woods at night. A soft but dark laughter filled the air. The girl turned around.

No one was there.

She shivered and continued walking. Her brilliant pink eyes were full of fear.

"EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiggggooooooooo..."

She turned around again.

Nothing.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiigggoooooooooooooo..."

The girl quickened her pace.

"Iiiiichiigooooo...."

The girl stopped. Someone was calling her. Again came the laughter.

"Listen to me nya!!" shouted the girl. "If you want something, show yourself, coward!"

Something moved in the shadows.

"Mew Mew Kuroichigo Metamorphosis!" came a voice from the darkness.

"Mew Mew Ichigo Metamorphosis!" shouted the girl. Nothing happened.

Out of the shadows stepped a girl looking exactly like the pink haired one...except...her hair was black.

"It's useless, Momomiya-san...your time is up."

The pink-haired girl shouted and everything went black.





"Ichigo!! ICHIGO!!!! WAKE UP!!!!"

Groggily, Ichigo Momomiya lifted her head up.

"Geez Ichigo! You fell asleep again!!" said a girl with blue eyes and hair. Her hair was up in two buns. Her name was Minto Aizawa.

"Minto...gomen... nya. I was up late last night..." Ichigo replied, scratching her head.

"You had that dream again, didn't you, Ichigo?" Minto asked her. Her face looked concerned. "The one where that girl who looks like you comes out of the shadows...?"

Ichigo nodded. She had that dream nearly everytime she closed her eyes. She's walking home alone and is attacked by a girl who is apparently a Mew Mew...Kuroichigo...but Ichigo can't transform...

CRASH!!

Ichigo was brought out of her reverie by the sound of plates crashing to the floor. Her eyes turned to Retasu Midorikawa, a girl with green eyes and long two long, green braids in her hair. Retasu blushed.

"Gomen..." she said, and went to fetch a broom to clean up the mess.

"Retasu is always breaking plated and things, isn't she?" Minto asked.

"Unlike you, Minto...you don't do anything but sit and drink your tea around the Cafe!" Ichigo said, jokingly.

"Hey!" Minto said, but the both of them laughed.

Then came Ryou Shirogane, the blond-haired manager of the Cafe, walking towards them.

"I hate to disrupt your fun," he started, "But there's an kirema anima attacking in the park nearby."

The girls quickly got over their laughter and and ran outside, along with Retasu, and two other girls, Zakuro Fujiwara and Purin Fon. (Purin is golden, Zakuro is purple, blah blah, keep reading)

"Mew Mew Ichigo Metamorphosis!!" Ichigo shouted, and she was surrounded by a pink light, followed by the rest of her team.

'Good...' she thought, and relief watched over her. 'I've transformed this time.'

Tokyo Mew Mew turned to face kirema animas in the form of a lion, an aardvark, an armadillo, an echidna, and a wolverine.

"Sutoro Bell Bell!" Ichigo shouted, and she turned to attack the lion. "Ribbon Strawberry--"

She was interrupted by another voice.

"Ribbon Blackberry Explosion!!"

A black light hit the lion, and dust filled the air. Ichigo caught a glimpse of something whooshing through the air before her vison became clouded.

"Ichigo-oneechan!!" shouted Mew Pudding. "LOOK!!"

She blinked as the dust became to clear, and her eyes widened. Her ears twitched, and a shiver went down her spine.

All of Tokyo Mew Mew was astounded. As were the people they were facing. Five girls. In costume. With ear and tails and such. Staring back at them.

"I-it...it can't be!" Ichigo whispered.

She was staring a girl with black hair straight in the face. She had pink eyes.

The girl laughed softly but darkly, sending a shiver down Ichigo's spine.

to be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story