Categories > Original > Romance

The Bad Boy is My Best Friend, and I'm Falling for Him! Wtf?!

by pume19 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody,Romance - Published: 2010-07-20 - Updated: 2010-08-04 - 3361 words

1Exciting
Chap.1 The Old Town, The New Roman!!
****
Hearing stomping coming from up stairs, I groaned and rolled over. It was summer for god sakes why was this person up so damn early! I got up put some clothes on and went up stair to the noise. I knocked on the door as nice as I could, I would be pounding but I know the mother here and she's very sweet. The door opened as I saw Angie standing their. (The mom).

"Hi Angie, could you please tell Roman to stop stomping around?" I asked her as nice as I could.
She giggled, oh she knew I was pissed. She open the door motioning me to come it, I sighed and walked in falling on the couch.

"Roman stop the stomping it's to early for this crap!"

I smirked how Angie acted. She was just like a teen, She had Roman pretty early, so she's in her early 30's yet she seems she's like 17 like me!

"Whatever mom!" He yelled.

I shook my head rolling my eyes. I saw a little cutie walk out of a room rubbing her eyes. She yawn as a little tear fell from her eye from yawning. She opened her eyes and they grew big, she came running to me screaming.

"Twaci!" She jumped up on me as I huffed.

"Hi Kitty!" I said hugging her.

Her real name was Kailee but she love kitties so I've called her that ever since. She was Roman's cousin and the cuties I've seen. She was staying with them till the end of the week which was today or tomorrow I forgot.

"Can we play today?" She asked hugging me tight.

I giggled.

"I'm sorry Kitty I have to work, but after work we can go swimming how about it?" I asked her poking her nose.

Her big green eyes lit up, I laughed.

"Yes!" She yelled getting up and jumping up and down.

"Oh Traci you got another job?" Angie asked.

"Yeah, I thought working at Hot Topic would give me more money!" I said.

"Ah, with that then your fired and can babysit for free! When ever Kailee comes back!" She said smiling.

I frowned.

"Not funny Angie, I don't need to keep taking your money so I don't mind!" I said hopping on the island they had.

"Haha I know I'm so funny!" She giggled walking into her room to get ready for work.

"Ugh I don't care it's over!" I heard Roman yell from his room.

I was kicking my legs back and forth as I leaned forward to see a pissed off Roman walk into the kitchen.

"Aww is my Pretty boy single again!" I said laughing at the name I gave him.

"Shut up Traci I'm so not in the mood!" He grumbled.

Oooh perfect time to mess with him!

I clapped my hands and rubbed them together. I hopped off the island.

"Roman?" I asked trying to put on my best girlie act.

"What?" He asked rudely turning around.

I made the best puppy dog face and pressed my arms together making my boobs pop out of my tank top (not really haha). He looked down and gulped.

"I want you! Have sex with me now!" I said blushing and kinda twisting side to side. He gulped again.

Oh yeah got him in the palms of my hands.

"Traci I can't Mom still home!" He smirked blushing a bit.

"She won't mind! Your mom wants us together anyways." I said looking to my right just a bit to see Angie giggling.

She knew I loved playing with Roman's head all the time. He leaned forward and I leaned in too. His eyes still on mine and mine still on his.

I blushed and then yelled "Stop stomping around in the morning so I can get some damn sleep!"

I laughed as he stepped back pissed.

"Well looks like I'm not wanted, I'll see you later Angie." I said walking out the door, but to be stopped by Roman.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled me out of the house and to mine. My parent weren't home they never were. They worked a lot and we're kinda rich yet we live in this hell whole.

"You started this your finishing it!" He said pointing down.

I followed his finger and saw he had a boner. I bursted into laughter. He glared at me and slapped me.

"Ouchi, fine but don't blame me if I'm not good!" I said as I walked to my room.

-You see me and Roman are friends and pretty close, he's been here for a while and so have I. My parents and his Mom are best friends. We've grown up together yet he still treats me like shit. I don't understand that boy.-

"Are you sure you didn't just jerk off before coming out dude?" I asked as he sat on the bed.

"I'm sure! It's your fault." He said looking away.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Really? How so?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"You've grown up and look so much hotter than you did when we were younger!" He stated looking me in the eye.

I looked away.

Fucking asshole is getting to me again just like long ago!

I was gone for awhile back to Hawaii, and I haven't seen him for 6 years now. We never stayed in touch, but his mom always called once in awhile and all that. It's been a couple months since I've been back. And things between us had changed a lot, like now he's a bad boy and I'm a bit more girlie than I use to be. He had tattoos and snake bites, and was dating a shit load of girls and I'm sure he was getting laid by them all. cough -sluts- I turned back to the bad boy sitting on my bed leaning back with his hand behind him wondering eyes around my room. I sighed trying to forget I ever hear him say that. We hated each other yet he was making statements like that to me. Of course I would be in shocked. I've never heard him talk like that, and didn't want him to start. I heard the front door open and shut, I turned around to listen better and heard footsteps.

I so hope that's my parents!

"Traci?!" I heard my mother call for me.

I sighed in relief, "In my room!" I called back to her.

That caught Roman's attention.

She open the door and saw Roman, and smiled. I rolled my eyes. My parents wanted us together, even my dad, which was weird.

"No mom we weren't doing anything like that! Crazy mother!" I mumbled the last part.

"Aww I wanna see you two together! Hurry up and make babies!" My eyes widen in shock and so did Romans.

"MOM!!" I yelled at her as she walked away smirking.

"Fucking mother!" I mumbled as I turned to a smirking Roman.

"What?!" I yelled at him.

"You heard her! Lets get busy!" He said pulling his shirt off.

My jaw dropped and of course being me I would look over his body.

When did he get a 8 pack?

"Oh hell naw! Not happening Pretty boy!" I yelled walking out of the room.

I heard my parents laughing as I walked out with a red face. Roman followed putting his shirt on.

"Did you want to talk to me about something else, or did you just want to keep saying "Hurry up and make babies" to me and Roman!." I said mocking my mother.

She flipped me off and smiled.

I frowned.

Why are my parents like this freak man?!

"Oh yes! Your Father and I are going out on a trip for a couple of days!" She smiled at Roman.

My eyes widen as I knew why she was smiling.

"No! No No No No!" I repeated.

"Oh Yes yes yes!" Mom mocked me while smiling.

"I'm not staying with him!" I said rudely pointing my finger at Roman.

"Yes you are! Angie is coming with us too! Did I not say that?. You both will be home alone -to make babies- I mean spend time together." My mother said.

I glared.

"And your gonna live in apartment just for the two of you! Cause Angie your father and me agreed we will not let you mess the new house or apartments, so we're selling them!" She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"What selling the apartments?" Roman asked.

Oh yeah he doesn't know, Opps forgot to tell him haha.

"Traci, you didn't tell Roman the big news?" Mother looked at me, scaring me.

"Oh I forgot sorry!" I said rubbing my neck.

"It's okay. Roman we're moving and your mother and you are moving too!" His face lit up when the words came out of mom's mouth.

I giggled brushing a lock of pink hair behind my ear.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me Trac? That's so cool!" He yelled happily.

"Like I said I forgot!" I said again, annoyed he didn't listen to me the first time.

"When are we moving?" He asked running to my mom and hugging her.

He wanted to get out of this hell whole just as much as I wanted to.

"Today and we'll all be in the house by this after noon!" She said walking to her room so she could finish packing.

"Really? That's cool!" He didn't sound to happy about that.

My father caught on and laughed.

"Don't worry son, you'll be in your own little house with Traci!" My jaw dropped to the floor.

No fucking way! and that's not in a good way man!!!

"Oh..!" He didn't seem happy either.

Fuck my parents and being so damn rich, Urgh them. I sighed going into my room to pack the rest of my shit up, I was half way down but fell asleep last night. Luckily I made it to my bed first. I finished packing my things in the boxes and their were a lot, I didn't know I had so much. I saw some men taking them out.

"Woah what the hell man?! Who are you?" I said stopping them from taking my boxes.

"Their the movers sweetie!" Mom yelled.

I did my 'Oh' face and let them take the boxes, the one that was taking my box smirked. He wasn't old and fat like the rest he was like a emo guy in his early 20's. Hottie in my room. Oh yeah go Traci!! haha. I was sitting on my bed watching two of the guys come in and out. The hottie was one of them, the other was some older guy in his late 30's and had a beer belly. Ewwie lol.

"Hey!" I looked up and saw the hottie done.

"Woah you guys work fast!" I said.

"Oh I could go slow too, you know!" Omg did he just say what I think he said.

"Sicko!" I laughed. Hey I'm a pervy person so it doesn't bug me.

"Names Seth!" He smiled.

"Nice smile!" Oops let that slip.

"I mean I'm Traci!" I smiled blushing a bit.

"Thank you and cute name!" He smiled.

He threw a pen at my stomach and smiled.

"Number please.!" He smiled.

God stop smiling or I'm gonna have to kiss you!

"Sure!...but what do I get in return?" I smirked.

Oh yeah I want that kiss bad haha.

"How about a date and lets see where that goes?" He leaned down towards me.

Oh boy was I about to pull his shirt just to freaking kiss him. I put my number down on his hand and told him call me!

"Seth lets go!" I heard the man call.

"Coming Dad!" He yelled.

"Dad?" He turned back my way.

"Yup work for my daddy, sometimes." I laughed at the word daddy.

"Cute, that means you'll be putting my stuff in my new house. Huh?!" I smiled.

"Yup! Well I better get ALL your stuff to the new house. I'll call you after work and pick you up for our first day!" He winked at me.

I giggled.

"Wait!" I said grabbing his arm before he left.

I pulled him down and kissed his cheek. Yup I'm a flirt too haha wink wink He smirked and walked out!

"Man was he fucking sexy!" I mumbled to myself playing with my phone.

Then it started to ring!

"Hello?" I asked.

"Traci you don't have to come and work today, day off for you!" My manager said.

I said thank you then hung up!

"Traci!" I heard 'him' yell for me.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Time to go, get your ass out here now!" I sighed doing as he said, but flipped him off once I saw him.

He rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed that he kept smirking.

"You flirted with Seth!" He said walking beside me.

"So?" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms across my chest.

"So you we're flirting with one of my best friends!" He smirked.

"Oh really like I care! He was hot so I'm gonna hit on him! Why you jealous?" I mocked him.

"Don't get to close to him! He's a awesome guy and all but not your type.!" I scoffed.

"My type, do you even know my type? Nope so shut up!" I said walking faster.

I got in my truck and so did Roman! He doesn't have his own car...Yet! I'm getting him one for his birthday this weekend. Yeah I know it's stupid to get him one, and your asking me like 'What has he done for you Traci' I know but he's worked hard for it. Just trust me. We pulled up to the new house, we were moving in early but then Roman and I are moving into an apartment after a week or two here. That's when our parents leave for their little trip. The house was huge and I'm not talking two storie or anything it was fucking huge! It was like two house in one! The middle was the garage and boy was it big! I'm guessing one side is Roman's and mines, and the other is our parents. Gosh Mom and Dad went all out! Damn! I pulled the truck into the garage and it was huge as well. Fuck everything is huge. Oh this is so Dad's place, that's why it's so big! I smirked at my thought. We walked out to the front lawn and saw Mom saying things to the movers, prob saying where our stuff and their stuff goes.

"Mom what part is our part?" I asked.

"The one on your left!" She yelled back.

Cool it looked big, I walked up to the door and it was like a teen house just for us. It was breath taking, this place was all ours how cool! I looked for my room, and of course it said my name on it in big letters. 'TRACI'S ROOM B*TCHES' Mom always did that with one of our rooms. I looked over and saw Roman's room was next to mine. I sighed and pouted like a little kid.

"It's not fair! This house is so big and your right next to me!! Urgh!!" I yelled to Roman.

"Stop yelling! You don't think I'm not happy! How the fuck am I gonna make a girl scream with you next to me??" He pointed at me.

I pouted.

"I don't wanna hear your nastyness pig!!" I scoffed at him opening my room.

It was awesome it had black and hot pink walls with neon paint splattered on them and one wall was white and I knew I was gonna have people write on it and all that. A big bed a walk in closet and my own bathroom. I was in heaven, I was in love with my room. I saw I had a balcony and it was big, but it went to Roman's room. Eww why would I need this Grrr... There was a little gate so it was half half. That wasn't so bad but still. I started to unpack all my boxes which was gonna take forever, and I had a date to get ready for. First I did all my clothes, then make up, then shoes, then my video games. Oh yeah I had a video game thing! Then everything else.

"Damn I work fast don't I!" I said to myself proud.

I saw it was around 4ish, so I thought maybe I should have fun. I put on my dirt bike stuff and ran down stairs to see Roman and another hot guy! I smiled but then frowned when Roman turned around.

"Going riding?" He asked. "Yes if you wanna butt into my business!" I sarcastically said.

"Well fine geez bitch!" He growled.

"Oh please get a life! Jerk face!" I said walking outside to the track.

"She seems nice!" His friend said.

"OH I am trust me honey!!" I yelled back smiling.

I went in the shed and grabbed me a Kawasaki KLX 260, which is a awesome bike. It was about two hours of riding and I was sweating and getting tired, but I wanted to keep going! I looked out where Roman and that guy was they were watching me the whole time, then I saw Seth!

Crap I forgot about our date!!

I was in the air while this was all happening, lets just say not the best place to be in when thinking. But I landed safely a bit rough but okay! I put my bike away took my helmet off and shook my head, so my hair was not in a big mess. I walked to the guys.

"Hey Seth I'm so sorry I'm not ready I forgot and lost track of time." I smiled a bit ashamed I forgot a hottie like him.

"Naw it's cool! Why don't you go get ready and we can go?!" He said kissing my cheek.

I blushed and nodded.

"Oh by the way Trac this is Tye!" Roman yelled at me as I ran in the house.

I turned around ran back out side. -I'm not a rude person to just be like 'hey' and leave.-

"Hey I'm Traci nice to meet you! Talk to you later man!" I said and ran back up stairs!

"You too!" Tye yelled back.

I threw all my clothes off and jumped in the shower really fast. I got out put my hair up in a towel and then dried my body off. I flipped my hair over and dried it fast. No need for so much make-up! Not like I use it all the time! I wasn't even in clothes and I was putting on eyeliner and then stopped.

"Shit clothes dumbass! Well it's not like he wouldn't like what he sees!" I laughed at my own joked.

Stupid I know, but I was rushing dur! I put on neon rainbow skinny jeans, a black tank top, with a neon rainbow under long sleeve shirt. Put on my skater shoes, threw the rest of my make-up on and didn't do my hair the scene way I would do! I left it a bit wavy and straight. I put in stubs instead of the loops for my lip and almost fell down the stairs! I was done and looking hot! What can I say I know how to make myself sexy fast bhahah!

"You ready?" I asked Seth!

He turned around and I swear his mouth dropped to the floor! haha.

"Yeah lets go!" He said grabbing my hand and leading me out the door!

I so hope this goes awesome!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is prob one of my best so far!
I wrote so much I hope you like it!
I'm not sure if I'll be doing a lot
of writing cause next week someone
is coming down and I'm gonna be
spending a lot of time with him! Well
see you later
Love Traci
Sign up to rate and review this story