Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Disenchanted

by vampyGee 2 reviews

The story from all the auditions! Starring MCR and Alex and Harley! I REWROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER A LITTLE.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-07-20 - Updated: 2010-07-22 - 958 words

0Unrated
~Frank’s POV~


“Damn it!” Alex cursed as I beat him yet again in Halo.


“Ha-ha.” I laughed, turning off the game and stretching just enough so that my shirt rode up, exposing my midriff, Alex stole a glance but quickly looked away, I tried to hide my smile. Alex is a freshman, I’m a junior, and we are both gay. He’s been my boyfriend for three weeks now. But he’s so adorably cute. He’s taller than me, about 5 foot 8 inches. He’s thin but not too thin, and he has light brown hair that curled at his neck line. “Wow, it’s getting late,” I stood up. “I think it’s time we get to bed.” I yawned.


“Ok……..” Alex looked around uncomfortably. “But I have no sleeping bag.”

I just grinned. God the kid is so cute, I stared up into his big innocent eyes hide behind rectangular glasses. He stood up and I was forced to look up at him, he’s taller than me by about 6 inches.

“We can share my bed,” I offered casually, sitting on it. “Come on?”

“Frank I……….I can’t it would just be……”

“Alex, you’re my boyfriend, you can share my bed!” I said a little impatiently. He frowned and removed his shoes, slowly and cautiously joining me on my bed. “Alex?” I asked, pulling the covers around us, he was as far away from me as he could possibly get.

“Yeah Frank?”

“Your really not into guys are you?”

“What!” He gasped. “Frank I am!”

“You have never kissed me.” I pointed out.

“Frank!” he said in a lower less confident voice. “I’m new to all this! I’ve never dated anyone!”

“Oh,” I said slowly, I didn’t know that, I suddenly kinda felt bad, because I’ve been around the block way too many times. “It’s ok,” I said softly. “Can I lay my head on your chest?” I really didn’t want to push him or make him uncomfortable.

“Uh……….”

I slowly lay my head on his soft warm chest and put my arm around his waist, slowly dropping off to sleep.





~Harley’s POV~



I sat on the stone steps in the mausoleum with my chin rested in my palm watching our coven. Bob was sitting in the corner, absentmindedly playing with a large black spider. Mikey was sprawled on the floor with his head on Ray’s chest. They had a telepath connection and always had conversations between themselves in their heads. And Gerard and Lindsey were…………..just coming out of their bedroom. Gerard was quickly buttoning up his shirt and his hair was messy and damp, I could see a jagged bite mark on Lindsey’s neck, no doubt Gerard.

“Hey Har,” Gerard casually sat down next to me as Lindsey disappeared up the stairs. “Why so down?” he asked lighting a cigarette.

“Nothing you need to worry about,” I mumbled.

“And what if I want to worry?” He exhaled. “Tell me?” He demanded more than asked. I looked up at his beautiful face, that black hair framing it, those big hazel eyes. His face lowered to my level. “Please?” I could feel his warm breath on my face, his lips were inches from mine. He almost had to be aware of the effect he was having on me.

“Get out of my face!” I growled, shoving him away. I got up and went up the stairs and out of the mausoleum, slamming the door shut as hard as I could. I took off through the cemetery, in desperate need to get away from them all.

They were all so fucking happy. Ray and Mikey were inseparable, Lindsey and Gerard are always at it like rabbits, I’m glad the walls down there are soundproof or else we’d all be insane by now. As for Bob, he’s always in Bob land and is very content with that.


The thing is, I’ve been in this coven for twenty years. And I loved everyone in their own way, but I was in love with Gerard- or it’s the closest thing to love that I’m ever going to find. From his good looks to his twisted smiles and witty sayings, to his dark heart, I could just never get enough of him. I’d steal glances from him whenever I could. He could say anything and I could never hold it against him.

I sighed, looking down at my scuffed converse and pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. Why did everything have to go against me?


“Harley?” I looked up to see Lindsey standing in front of me, I envied her so much. She was beautiful and full figured, so unlike my thin practically flat chested self. But what was she doing here?

“Hey?” I mumbled as she sat down next to me in the grass beside a gravestone. “Your mad at me, aren’t you?” She whispered, her big dark eye’s looking guilty.

“I- what? No, I’m not mad at you.” I muttered. “Why would you think that?”


“Harley, I’m not stupid.” She whispered. “I’m leaving the coven.”

“What?” I gasped.

“I said I’m leaving the coven.” She repeated. “Gerard and I both want to see other people, it’s for the best.”

“But you- and him- just-”

“Yeah, kind of a goodbye kinda thing.” She shrugged and stood up. “Well, see you around Harley.” And with that she disappeared into the night.




I know it may not make entire sense to you all yet, but it’s just the beginning, the other characters will come in at their own time, just wait and see.






Sign up to rate and review this story