Categories > Original > Horror

Nightmare

by Queen_of_Rhye 0 reviews

Just the intro “You were told to leave,” the girl whispered, “And you did not. Now you must feel my pain, my suffering, my agony,” her face twisting into a snarl.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2010-07-21 - Updated: 2010-07-21 - 287 words

0Unrated
The sun was shining bright over a usually dismal New Jersey town. The sunrise was the color of buttercups and fresh picked strawberries. The leaves were so green they could have been sugar decorations on a child’s birthday cake. The Autumn air was cool while a soft breeze was rusting the boy’s long raven black hair. He was walking with his hands stuffed in his threadbare hoodie pockets like usual, the Nirvana symbol emblazoned on the back. The messenger bag at Vladimir’s side was banging softly against the back of his knees, not hard enough to trip him or really annoy him, just enough as to where it was noticeable.
Yes, he had an unusual name. Everyone he met felt the need to point it out, as if he hadn’t lived with it for seventeen years. They would even go so far to call him Dracula, instead of his real last name which was Banks. Despite the jaunting and teasing he had a couple of pretty good friends and a vast number of acquaintance friends. Those are the people that would call him Mir.
His parents, he supposed had wanted to play a cruel joke on him before leaving. Being wealthy and owning a company as they did, his parents traveled a lot. It wasn’t that bad. His granny was right down the road if he needed anything. He could go down to the bank and withdraw money from his bank account and basically do whatever he wanted. He was a smart kid though, he wasn’t into drugs or alcohol, and he didn’t know enough people to party like he supposed some kids did, he just went about his music.
Sign up to rate and review this story