Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Slither

by devilsgyrl

James and Olivia have some fun in the tub...;)

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-23 - Updated: 2010-07-23 - 2163 words

?Blocked
At first, I thought James was joking. I mean, why the hell would we be moving to San Fransisco? It felt like we had just moved her to Los Angeles not all that long ago. I was just getting used to Los Angeles and our home in the apartment. The last thing I wanted to do was move and start all over again. Slightly angry at James for joking, I burst out, "Seriously, James, that's not funny! I don't want to move. You know that." Then I took a look at James' face. He wasn't smiling. Instead, his mouth had formed a thin line and he was looking at me nervously. Suddenly feeling very weak, I added, "This isn't a joke, is it?"

James shook his head slowly, causing his blonde locks to flop back and forth across his face. Still having no idea why we were moving to San Fransisco, I collapsed limply against James and tried to control my quickened breathing as I asked, "But why? Why are we moving? I was so happy here. I was just getting used to our new life here and then you tell me that we're moving again."

"I know. I'm sorry for that, Olive," James apologized sincerely. "Believe me, I don't really want to move either. We don't really have a choice about this though. All in all though, why are you so happy here? Everything we have here we can take to Los Angeles with us. We can take all our belongs and just put them in the truck. Nothing has to be left behind."

"We have to leave the apartment though," I replied glumly, feeling very sorry for myself at the moment. James nodded and added, "We'll get another apartment though. It's not gonna be the end of the world. Besides, there's really no need for us to have such a big apartment for just two people. Since Ron isn't living here anymore, we can't pay the rent for it anyways."

James did have a point there. Without Ron, there was no possible way that we could keep this apartment even if we wanted to. Still though, I didn't want to leave. I wasn't really a big fan of change. It felt like I had gone through a hell of a lot of changes lately with spontaneously picking up my stuff and heading to Los Angeles with James. Then of course there was the who situation with Ray. I was pretty much healed up from his latest abuse, but there was always going to be a cross-shaped scar on my back. James said he didn't mind it and that it made me special, but I hated it. It was ugly and changed my whole look.

"I like this apartment though," I complained, not easily giving into the whole San Fransisco deal. "Besides, the new apartment probably won't have such a nice bed." At my comment, James finally smiled. He put both arms around me and held me close, "Don't worry. I'll find us another nice bed. It'll be so nice that you never want to leave it."

"I already never want to leave the bed as it is," I admitted, feeling warm and tingly all over as James held me tightly against his chest. Knowing I was going to have to give into this whole San Fransisco thing, I figured I might as well just suck up my complaints and get used to the idea of it. After all, there was really no point in complaining. It would only make things harder for James. Making things harder for James was about the last thing I wanted to do since James was already doing so much for me.

Realizing that James still hadn't told me why were moving, I voiced my question from earlier, "So why are we moving anyways? You never told me." James flipped his hair behind one shoulder and replied, "We're moving because of Cliff. Cliff would only join the band if we moved to the San Fransisco area. He didn't want to leave his hometown for the band. It'll be okay though, Olive, you'll see. I think you'll like San Fransisco even better than you've liked LA. From what Cliff tells me, it's really nice."

Thinking that Cliff had better be right about this, I said, "Well, okay then. We'll just trust Cliff and hope for the best. After all, nothing can be too hard as long as you're with me." I turned around in the tub so I could look James in the face to see what he was thinking. James looked slightly surprised by my reaction, but he smiled at me, "You're seriously okay with this? I was expecting you to put up a big fight. I know everything's been hard for you lately, but we'll make things better."

"Really?" I asked, sneakily slipping my hand over James' thigh and resting it on his cock, "I can't think of things much better than this." James gave a little moan and grabbed my shoulders as he pulled me down onto him. James found my mouth very quickly and we were soon kissing each other passionately and sucking on each other's lips like two crazy animals. The only uncomfortable thing was that our heads kept slipping under the water, making us break off our kisses.

As we popped our heads out of the water once again to gulp for air before going back for another kiss, I said breathlessly, "Maybe we should do this somewhere else." James nodded and cut off my words as his lips pressed back down onto mine. Somehow, the two of us ended up rolling out of the tub and onto the bathroom floor together, all naked and dripping wet. Thank god that there was a soft, cushy rug on the bathroom floor since we weren't going to make it to the bed.

Since there weren't any clothes in our way, we went straight to it. I insisted on being on top though. I had never had a chance to fuck James, and I was really dying for the opportunity for it. As we rolled around and rubbed our slick bodies together, I managed to get James lying on his back underneath me. I straddled him carefully and placed the tip of his cock against my slit. Not able to wait a second longer, I pushed down and brought him inside of me. Using everything inside of me, I pressed down again and again, pushing all of James into the most intimate parts of my body.

Having me on top must've been more sensual for James because he was crying out and groaning as I slammed down onto him again and again. My breathing was shallow and I knew I was sweating, but I just couldn't stop. Instead, I went faster and faster, shoving James deeper inside me until he hit my g spot. The sensation of our sex was really unexplainable. I just wanted to ride James forever and never stop. As I pushed down on James, his hips bucked up to meet mine and we moved together in a steady rhythm. Mentally, I could've done this all day, but physically, I was unable to.

After one last forceful slam, the knot deep inside my body released and I came. Gasping for air and dripping with sweat, I literally collapsed on top of James. James wasn't done yet though. He flipped me over so I was on my back and pushed into my pussy two more times, penetrating my sensitive areas and causing me to scream and cry out. Ron was right; I wasn't exactly quiet during sex. Somehow, James ended up pulling out of me as he came - probably due to the fact that I was clawing recklessly at his back - and so his creamy cum poured out onto my abdomen. I scrapped some of it off with my fingers and then licked it in a kitten-like manner.

James are I were both sweating at this point and both of us were exhausted. As I caught my breath, James ran his hand down my thigh and pulled my hips against the curve of his body. Pulling me close, he whispered in my ear, "God, I love you more and more everyday. You drive me crazy, Olive." Looking into James' clear hazel eyes, I could see that he was being completely sincere.

Running my tongue lightly over his lower lip, I replied, "You drive me crazy too. You drove me crazy from the moment I met you. Remember how hard it was for us to stay away from each other?" James nodded as the two of us became immersed in past memories. I remembered just how much I had liked James when I had first met him. We had shared lunch together and I had thought that he might be one of my new best friends.

Unfortunately, that was before Ray had found me. After he started his abuse, there was no way I was going to trust James. I had thought that for sure James would be just like Ray and had rape in mind as well. I also remembered how I had been scared of sex. God, I had been so naive back then. Planting light, sweet kisses down James' chest, I said, "Remember how I wouldn't have anything to do with you at first? Who would've ever have guessed we would've ended up together having crazy sex in the bathroom?"

James laughed at my comment and pushed my hair over my shoulder so he could have access to my neck, "I definitely wouldn't have guessed that. Of course, I would be lying if I said I hadn't wanted it though." Looking thoughtful, James added, "Why did you avoid me so much after Ray started abusing you? Did you think I would hurt you too?"

Feeling stupid, I nodded, "Yeah. I thought you would rape me too." James looked very sad for a moment as he wrapped his arms around my neck and forced me to meet his eyes, "Olivia, I would never hurt you. The last thing I would ever do is rape you. All I ever wanted to do is love you. I would never force you to do anything with me. Love has to come from two willing people, it can't be forced." I nodded again, knowing that James was absolutely right. I was really glad that I had opened myself up to James even after the months of abuse from Ray. If I hadn't, where would I be now? Most likely, I would be living all alone in the little shack in Downey.

"Did I ever thank you?" I asked spontaneously. James, who still had his arms wrapped around my neck, looked surprised and asked, "Say thank you for what? You don't have anything to thank me for." That was the biggest lie I had heard in a long time. I had everything to thank James for. James was responsible for every good thing that had happened to me.

"Thank you for never giving up on me and for saving me," I told him sincerely. "If it weren't for you, I would probably live my life alone as a recluse or something." James frowned and shook his head, "Don't say that. I can't imagine you being a recluse and I can't imagine myself being here alone either. Fate brought us together. We were meant for one another."

"I love you," I confessed as I cupped James' chin in my hands. A wet strand of blonde hair flopped in front of his face, making him look simply irresistible. James smiled, making the irresistible level increase, and said, "I love you too." I felt so good that it's impossible to describe my feelings with words. I tenderly tucked the blonde lock of hair behind James' ear and then I kissed him affectionately once more. This kiss was long and gentle. We were both too tired for anything primal.

"Hey Olive," James said, suddenly grinning ear to ear, "What do you think Ron would say if he was here?" Giggling, I entertained the thought of Ron finding James and me making love on the bathroom floor with the tub forgotten next to us. Kissing his ear, I replied, "I don't think I want to know what he would say. I miss Ron, but I'm starting to think that it's pretty nice to have privacy again. Whatever you do, definitely get us a room of our own without a roommate when we go to San Fransisco."

James nodded, "Oh yes, definitely. That way I can love you more than before." I raised an eyebrow and nuzzled my head against James' chest, "Oh really? Is that even possible?" In my opinion, James couldn't love me any more than he already did. James however, had a different opinion on that apparently.

Giving me an evil smile, James said, "Just wait and see!"
Sign up to rate and review this story