Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Prince Charming

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Olivia packs her bags...

Category: Metallica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-26 - Updated: 2010-07-26 - 2370 words

-1TrainWreck
The next day, James and I got up really early and packed up all our belongings. I found that everything I had still fit into my little black bag and that in reality, I wasn't really leaving anything behind in Los Angeles except for the bed. Nevertheless, I still felt a little sad when James let me out of the apartment for the very last time. I blinked back the tears that formed in my eyes and tried not to cry as we loaded our bags into the trunk and then climbed into the back seats.

As we started the car, James looked over at me and asked in surprise, "Are you crying?" I quickly shook my head and did the best I could to blink back the tears. Despite my attempts to force them back, one tear slipped from the corner of my eye and rolled down my cheek. James quickly leaned over across the seats and licked the tear off my cheek.

"Don't cry, Olive," James said reassuringly, "It'll be alright. Just wait and see." I nodded, trusting James completely. If he said everything would be okay, then it would definitely be okay. Everything James said always came true. I think he was the only person I trusted to this extent. James loved me too much to let anything bad happen to me.

Our trip to San Fransisco went by much quicker than our trip to Los Angeles. It was also good because James didn't get lost or confused by the map like last time. That was always a plus since it kept us from arguing. After around a two hour drive, James pulled into the driveway of a little white house on the edge of a street.

The house was very nice and clean looking. I wished it could be our new home. I wasn't sure why James had pulled into the driveway of this house though. Maybe he was backing up and making a U-turn? Looking at James in surprise, I asked him, "What are we doing here? Is this Cliff's house or something? I thought you said we were going to another apartment."

"Nope," James said with a wide grin, "This is our new house." My heart momentarily stopped beating and I forgot to breathe. This little house was ours? That news was like music to my years. I immediately jumped out of the truck and started running towards the front door of the house. During all my years, I had always wished to have a house of my own. The last time I had stayed in a house was when I was a small five-year-old and my dad was still alive. The fact that James and I now had a house to ourselves was like a dream come true. Everything in this house was ours to keep and we'd have as much privacy as we wanted.

James laughed and came running up behind me, "You're not gonna get very far unless you let me unlock the door." Impatiently, I tapped my foot as James fumbled with the keys and unlocked the door to our very own house. As soon as James had tugged the key out of the doorknob, I pushed the door open hastily and hurried inside. The first word that entered my mind when I entered the house was "clean." Everything seemed to be tidy and neat. I wondered how long it would stay that way once James and I had completely moved in. Knowing us, probably not very long.

Excitedly, I hurried towards the kitchen and didn't even bother to shut the front door behind me. The kitchen was slightly bigger than the one in our apartment which was always a good thing. To my surprise, there wasn't a living room. But in reality, what did we need a living room for anyways? Once I had looked the kitchen over, I decided to go check out the bathroom. It was located directly across from the living room and wasn't at all hard to find. I popped the door to the bathroom open and stuck my head inside of it. It was actually a very pretty looking bathroom. The walls were pink and there was a matching pink rug on the floor. A strong floral aroma wafted into my nose, making me breath in deeply.

"Maybe we should repaint in here or something," James said from behind me, scrunching up his nose at the floral scent. "Pink's not really my color." I rolled my eyes. Of course James would not want a floral bathroom. Deciding to leave the bathroom's future up for debate later, I traveled through the bathroom and opened the next door excitedly to find myself in the bedroom.

The bedroom was by far the largest room in the house. On one end of it, there was a leather couch with a big television located in front of it. On the other side of the room was one of the biggest beds I had ever seen before. My eyes bugged out as I looked at all the fluffy pillows and cushions on it. I had no clue how James had managed to may for such a luxurious bedroom and bed, but right now I decided not to worry about that. On the walls of the bedroom where a few abstract paintings that looked like blobs of paint to me, but were probably meant to be more than that.

I walked over to the bed and tentatively rested my hand on its cushions, as if worried that it would bite me if I pressed down on it too hard. James followed me over to the bed and said from behind me, "So, what do you think, Olive? I tried to do my best to get us a small house that wasn't too expensive that had a nice bedroom."

Turning around, I looked up at James and threw my arms around his neck, "It's absolutely perfect! I love it!" Not being able to resist the temptation of the new bed, I wrapped my legs around James' face, and kissed him directly on his full lips. I could feel James smile under my kiss and the two of us toppled over onto the bed together. I pressed my tongue into James' mouth and started undoing his pants while his hands slipped under my skirt and started to pull it down.

"James? Olivia? Are you two in here?" a familiar voice called from a distance away. I half-hoped that I was imagining the voice, but when it called our names again, I knew that someone was in here. Reluctantly, I lifted my lips off of James' smooth, soft ones and stated rather sadly, "We forgot to shut the door."

Footsteps approached us and I quickly zipped James' pants back up and pulled his shirt back over that gorgeous chest of his. James tried to pull my skirt back up, but instead brushed his hand lightly against my slit, causing me to start dripping. Cursing, I muttered, "Shit! Now you've got me all soaking wet, James."

James gave me one of his nasty smiles and dipped his fingers under my panties. Giving him an incredulous look, I said, "What the fuck, James? People are in here! You should probably get off of me!" James wiped my slit clean with his index finger and then pulled my skirt back up around my hips. Licking his finger, James replied, "Yeah, I am getting off of you, see?"

The footsteps arrived in the doorway and James and I immediately shot away from each other like two criminals that had been caught red-handed at the scene of the crime. I quickly focused my gaze on the painting in front of me and tried to act like I had been intensely scrutinizing the red and yellow blobs. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that James was pretending to have been looking at one of the paintings too. Unfortunately, his was even more boring than mine with only a single blue blob on it.

"There you two are!" a voice exclaimed loudly from the doorway. "Are you guys deaf or something? I've been calling you guys for the last few minutes and neither of you said a word." James and I stiffened and both opened our mouths to make up some excuse. Finally, James blurted out, "We were busy...um...looking at the paintings!"

Lars, the guy in the doorway, snorted at that, "Oh sure. You really expect me to believe you were too busy looking at some shitty painting to answer your best friend?" James and I exchanged looks and then hung our heads. Apparently, Lars was just not going to buy our story. Pulling my shirt down to make sure I was completely covered up, I flipped around on the bed and climbed over to where James was sitting so I could sit next to him.

"So Lars," James said, "Um, what exactly are you doing here anyways? I didn't think we had band practice for another few days or something. Didn't you say it started on Wednesday?" Interrupting James, I asked a question of my own, "How exactly did you find us anyways, Lars? Don't tell me you've been following us all the way here."

Lars rolled his eyes at me, "Fuck no! I wouldn't stalk you guys here. I only came to your house because James wasn't picking up the phone and he had given me the address to your guys' new home. The door was wide open, so I didn't see any reason why not to come in." I avoided James' eyes, remembering that I was the one who had forgotten to shut the door. Continuing on, Lars said, "I had originally planned on having band practice on Wednesday, but Cliff invited us over to his house today. Dave got here yesterday, and you're here now, so I thought we could all head over to Cliff's place this afternoon."

"Oh okay," James replied, looking over at me instead of Lars. I could just see what was running through his mind as his gaze traveled over my chest and down to my legs. "We'll head over to Cliff's house this afternoon. Anything else you need?" I could tell James was trying to kick Lars out and I had to hide a smile.

Lars shook his head at James with an amused look on his face as he said, "Uh, James? It is the afternoon. That means that we should be heading to Cliff's house right now." James' face fell and he repeated in a sad voice, "Right this minute?" Lars nodded firmly, trying to hide his smile as he said, "Yes, right this minute, James! Do you have a problem with that?"

James looked over at me in response to Lars' question. I blushed under his gaze and shrugged. I was uncomfortably aware of the fact that my panties were still wet and that I it was taking all my strength not to tackle James and flip him onto his back. Lars looked between the two of us and sighed, "Come on, James! The band comes first, you know that. You two can...um...satisfy your sexual needs later or whatever, okay?" James and I blushed and finally agreed to Lars' request.

"I'll leave you two alone for a second," Lars said. "I'll be waiting for you guys outside though, so please don't take too long." James and I nodded as Lars left and retraced his steps back outside. As soon as he was gone, I sighed, "God, that was awkward! Since when do your friends just come bursting into your house uninvited?"

James smiled and shrugged, "I dunno. Lars can be pretty unpredictable. I guess we'd better head over to Cliff's house though or else Lars will get mad. I'm gonna be in the bathroom a second and then we'll go, okay?" James slipped off the bed and flipped his blonde curls out of his eyes as he walked over to the door.

"Yeah, okay," I agreed before adding, "I'd better change I suppose, no thanks to you!" James grinned before disappearing in the bathroom. As soon as James was gone, I stripped off my skirt and my wet panties before changing into a different thong and a different gray skirt that matched my black tube top. It didn't match as nicely as my old skirt, but it would have to work.

Just as I was finished changing, James opened the door to the bathroom and said, "Ready to go?" I nodded and walked over to him. Still turned on from earlier, James looked my body up and down and said, "God, you look nice. Maybe you should change. I dunno if that Cliff guy or not has a girlfriend and I don't want the same problems with him as we had with Dave."

"Believe me, there won't be any more problems," I told him, thinking about how out of hand the situation with Dave had gotten. Shoving that memory to the back of my head, I added, "Is it just me or are you actually becoming possessive of me?" James shrugged and reached out and ran his hand down my breast and over my hips. He lifted my shirt and was about to slip his hand under my skirt when I slapped him away and said, "Don't you dare! You've already made me change once. I'm not gonna change again so you'd better keep your hands off of me! Besides, Lars is waiting for us, remember?"

"Yeah," James admitted, "I'd rather be in bed with you right now though." I was thinking the exact same thing, but thoughts like that weren't exactly going to help either of us out in this situation. After pulling my black flip flops on, I grabbed James hand and pulled him out the doorway, saying, "We'll have time for all that later. Let's just get through the afternoon."

Smiling, James kissed my throat as we walked towards Lars' car at a leisure speed. As we walked along, James whispered in my ear, "I could get through anything to be with you." I kissed him back and replied, "So could I."
Sign up to rate and review this story