Categories > Original > Humor > So the Story Goes

Polychromatic

by legacyforgotten 0 reviews

Keiran dresses up for a dare.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-07-25 - Updated: 2010-07-25 - 359 words - Complete

0Unrated
Keiran stared at himself in his full length mirror. His mismatched eyes, one grey, the other gold, took in his vibrant appearance. The entire get-up was a dare from his devilish friends, Jean, Chandos, and Snip, who's nickname came about through a way Keiran would never divulge to the populace. He wore a pair of bright orange suspender pants that hooked over his shoulders. His top half was covered by a lacy blue camisole, which twinkled when the light hit the several sequins just so. Keiran twisted around, viewing the furry texture of the white vest he wore over the cami. The vest had a shiny silver sheriff's badge pinned to it, right over where his left nipple lay underneath. A fluffy pink boa wrapped around his neck and dangled sensuously over his arms, the feathers brushing his navel every now and again. Upon the rainbow dyed mass of Keiran's hair sat a brown cowboy hat that tilted precariously to the right. A pair of ruby-red high-heeled glittering boots stood out against the orange of his pants. A crimson ribbon zig-zagged up the side of each boot to meet its opposite end in a fancy bow.

Sighing, Keiran blew a gigantic cotton-candy blue bubble at his reflection. "How horrid," he groused to himself, scowling at the middle of the white frame-work of the mirror, where the words, "Mission Complete!" were scrawled in black marker. Next to this particular phrase stood a collection of stick figure drawings, each labeled with a separate name, including Keiran, Dakota, Jean, and Cory. Below this, a forest green sentence proclaimed, "Mr. Burrito!? Dondé estás?!" followed by a clever illustration of a personified burrito shouting, "Aquí!" Frowning, Keiran placed the final accessory atop his nose: a neon yellow pair of star-shaped glasses. Keiran growled at the ridiculous outfit he now wore. He stuck his stud pierced tongue out at the offensive reflection and stomped away to his door. Before exited, Keiran sighed, clicking his boots in exasperation. "There's no place like home," Keiran muttered, and thus, Boishington Academy's Student Body President stepped out of his dorm to enjoy an evening of laughter and jibes.
Sign up to rate and review this story