Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Abused,broken and falling in love

When i saw your face... i fell in love

by emo-girl 1 review

Gerard meets the new family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-07-26 - Updated: 2010-07-26 - 1331 words

-1TrainWreck
My mom had invited the lady next door over and her son. I had to put on the fake smile and pretend to be happy when inside my heart was broken and beaten. I looked in the mirror, I put a bit of eyeliner on, I scruffed my hair up a bit and put a jacket to cover the bruises. I couldn’t bare to look at them, it brought back the pain and anger. I ran downstairs.
“What we having to eat?” I asked.
“Veggie curry,” mom said.
“Okay,” I said.
“Well they are vegetarians so,” she said
“Okay mom,” I said.
“Mom, can Bob come? Please? Please?” he begged.
“Okay, but no making out in front of the neighbours,” she said.
“Yeah, you’ll have to sit for hours not touching or kissing,” I teased.
“Shut up! I can hug and peck a kiss,” Mikey said.
“Gerard don’t tease your brother,” mom said.
I smirked.
The door bell rang.
“I’ll get it,” Mom said.
She went.
“Aww, no smooches for Mikey and little Bobby,” I teased.
“That’s it,” Mikey said. He jumped on me. Me and Mikey went flying into the living room and crashing on the floor, Mikey still tackled me even though there was a bunch of eyes on us.
“No, don’t tickle me!” I shouted.
“You deserve it!” he shouted back.
“You two!” mom shouted.
“But he started!” Mikey shouted.
“You’re the one who attacked me first,” I said.
“What did you say Gerard?” Mom asked.
“Why is it always me? I just said he can’t do stuff with ‘little Bobby’ and he attacked me,” I said.
“Both of you, off the floor, apologise to each other then to our guest, I’m so sorry for these two,” mom said.
“No, don’t worry,” the lady said.
“Sorry Mikes,” I muttered.
“Sorry Gee-Gee,” he mumbled.
“Hug?” I asked.
He gave me a big bear hug.
“Can’t breath. Dying,” I said.
Mikey let go. I still hadn’t got the chance to see this son. I looked over, my jaw must have hit the floor. He was gorgeous, he dark brown hair, his amazing hazel eyes, he was a bit small but made up in looks.
“Gerard, Mikey, this is Mrs. Iero and her son Frank,” Mom said.
“Gerard, shut your mouth,” Dad said.
I quickly shut.
“Umm… hey,” I said.
“Yeah… hi,” Mikey said.
“Hi,” Frank said.
“Sorry Mrs. Iero for the start, just our regular play fight, well which we haven’t done since ages,” I said, I put my arm around Mikey.
“Don’t worry,” she said. The door bell rang.
“Bobby!” Mikey shouted as he ran to the door and literally attack the blonde hair guy with kisses.
“Umm… would you like to sit down?” mom asked.
“Sure,” Mrs. Iero said.
They sat down, Frank sat on the chair on his own.
Mikey was trying to drag Bob upstairs.
“Mikey, introduce the guy before dragging him away,” I said.
I looked him, blonde hair, tall, muscular, blue eyes, a lip piercing. Frank had a lip piercing and a nose.
“Bob this is Gerard, my older but annoying brother, and this is Mrs. Iero our neighbour and her son, Frank,” Mikey said.
“Hey,” Bob said.
“Hey,” me and Frank said. It made me blush.
“Sit down Bob,” Dad said.
Bob sat down, Mikey sighed, probably hopping for them to make out upstairs, but he sat next to him.
We soon had dinner then Mom and Mrs. Iero were chatting away. Dad was reading a book, Mikey and Bob were whispering to each other then giggling.
I sat next to Frank.
“So how old are you?” I asked.
“Twenty three, you?” he asked.
“Twenty four,” I answered.
He smiled.
“So what do you do?” he asked.
“Hobbies?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he answered.
“Drawing, reading comic books, song writing, playing video games,” I said.
“You read comic book?” he asked.
“Yeah, I know, sounds babyish,” I said.
“No! I love them, God, I was always scared to tell people that like them, so now finally I found someone,” he said.
“Me?” I asked.
“Yep,” he answered. He was like a five-year-old kid at Christmas.
“You got any comic’s here?” he asked.
“In my room,” I answered.
“Can we go and look?” he asked.
“Sure,” I answered.
We went up. My heart raised as I watched him sit on my bed and flick threw the pile of comic books.
“Who is this?” he asked. He pointed at the picture of me and Ray hugging each other.
“My boyfriend, well ex, we just, I just broke up with him, I guess,” I said.
“Oh,” he muttered.
“You seem happy,” he added.
“I once was with him, until he started drinking every night,” I said.
“That’s what my dad was like,” he said.
“Oh, sorry,” I muttered.
“It’s not you,” he said.
“Why did you leave him? I know the drink but was pushed you to it?” he asked.
“He was violent, he would hit, attack, rape,” I answered.
“He…raped you?” he asked.
“Sometimes, I would sometimes get forced or feel forced so I would let him, or I would say no and he would beat the living shit out of me till I was weak so he could…” I said.
“Your gay then, not bi?” he asked.
“Yep, just gay,” I answered.
“You?” I asked.
“Gay too, but I haven’t been with a guy for ages,” he said. My heart sprung when he said he was gay.
“So you still live with your mom,” I said.
“Yeah, I’m not made of money to move out yet, and she is just going threw a divorce so I don’t want to leave her,” he said.
“I see,” I said.
“Your still with your parents,” he said.
“Well, I haven’t lived here for about three years, I had been going out with Ray for about a year and then we decided to move in together so I lived three years in a flat with him then I moved back in here yesterday,” I said.
“Oh I see,” he said. I sat next to him on the bed.
“You have an amazing collection,” he said.
“Thanks,” I said.
“You drawed all of these?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Your amazing,” he said.
“I don’t think so,” I said.
“I do,” he said.
He was about to touch my cheek when I flinched away.
“What was you going to do?” I asked.
“Nothing, sorry,” he said, he turned back to the collection.
“No, I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting it,” I said.
“Kiss me,” he said.
I turned his face to mine and kissed him softly. It was only a few seconds but it was amazing.
“I’m warm,” I said. He laughed.
“Take the jacket off then,” he said.
“But…errr,” I said.
“Just take it off,” he said.
I slowly took it off. He gasped.
“Gerard,” he muttered, he gently touched my arm but I flicked a bit.
“I won’t hurt you,” he said. He touched me again, I let him.
“I just… I don’t mean to like… jump when you touch me, I guess I feel that when I am touch I will be hurt,” I said.
“But Gerard, I won’t or wouldn’t ever hurt you,” he said.
“I know, but I need time, I don’t want to jump into something yet, I want time to know you,” I said.
“Of course,” he said.
I heard footsteps, two pairs of footsteps.
“Fuck Bob, wait till we’ve got into my room instead of making out with me in the hallway,” Mikey moaned.
I then heard the door slam shut.
“Umm… I’m guessing they be busy,” I said.
Frank laughed.
“Frank! Time to go!” Mrs. Iero shouted up.
“Bye Gerard,” he said. He kissed my cheek and went.
Sign up to rate and review this story