Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Alt: Flashback to October 1979

by aerosmith14 1 review

Joe and Cyrinda argue.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-07-27 - Updated: 2010-07-27 - 1157 words

0Unrated
Flashback to October 1979
Joe walked down the hall, holding his guitar. He looked to his left and smiled at his wife, Cyrinda. He stopped in front of his dressing room, set his hand on the door knob and turned it. Joe pushed the door open and smiled "Ladies first."
She smiled at him, "You're so sweet."
He smiled back and watched her walk inside. Joe walked in and closed the door. He set his guitar on the couch and reached inside his pocket. He pulled out a lighter and a joint. 

Cyrinda sat down a chair and stared at Joe. 
"What are you doing?" She asked as he tried getting his lighter to work.  
He looked up and mumbled "Huh?"
"What are you doing?" She asked again. 
"Oh. I usually do this before I go on stage." He answered and said under his breath, "Finally!" 
She watched him light the joint and get high off it. 
"Mmm yes!" He happily said and walked to her to sit on a chair that was beside her. He put his arm around her, took another drag and said "I love you." 
She scooted away a little and looked away from him.  
"What's wrong?" He asked. 
"I wish you wouldn't do that." She sadly said. 
"Do what?"
She sighed and stayed quiet. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her. He whispered in her ear "Tell me." 
She flinched and moved further away from him. 
"What!? Tell me!" He angrily demanded. He took his arm off her and stood up in front of her. She looked at him and began crying. Joe set his joint on the ash tray on counter and crouched in front of her. 
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. 
She sobbed "You're yelling at me!"
His jaw dropped a little "I'm sorry."
"I want you to stop!" She looked up at him "I want you to stop with smoking pot, snorting coke and all that stuff!"
"Why!?" He asked, obviously getting upset at the idea of having to stop. 
"Because I don't want to get a call from one of the band members or from a roadie, telling me you overdosed and... Died!" She sobbed. He stayed quiet and looked at her. Well. At least she didn't say anything about drinking!
She looked into his eyes and said "And I want you to stop drinking!" 
Fuck.
"I know you've been doing that for a very long time, so I want you to go to rehab. They'll help you. It's great, I know a few people who went there. I can ask them if they know a few good places."
Joe rolled his eyes and scoffed "Rehab is for quitters." 
More tears rolled down her cheeks "I can't believe you just said that."
"I'm sorry but it's true." 
"Go. Just go. I don't want you talking to me right now."
He angrily sighed and got up. He grabbed his joint and his guitar and walked out of the room. 

2 and half hours later
Joe walked back to his dressing room and found out his wife was still there. She was laying on the couch, reading a book. 
"Uhm... Hi." Joe quietly greeted as he closed the door. 
"Hey." She mumbled, not taking her eyes off her book. 
Joe sat on the couch, near her legs. He lifted her legs to set them on his lap. He rubbed her feet and asked her if she watched the show. 
She closed her book and set it on her chest and answered him "Yeah. I left at the end. My feet were starting to cramp up."
"Oh..." He mumbled and continued rubbing. 
"Yeah." She sighed. 
He looked at her and said "Then I guess this feels good."
She nodded her head "It does." 
He looked back at her feet. Her toe nails caught his attention. They had been painted dark red. 
"It looks like your toe nails were bleeding." He chuckled after saying that. 
"Yeah... Wait what?" 
"Look at your toe nails."  
She sat up and looked at her toe nails. She laughed "Oh. Yeah it looks like they were." and laid back down. 
He smiled and stayed quiet. He began thinking about the arguement they had earlier. 
"I'm sorry." He apologized, breaking the silence. 
"For what?" She said, still lying down. 
He sighed "For the shit I said earlier. I thought about it and I think I should go to rehab." 
She looked at him and smiled "That was just what I needed to hear."
He smiled back "I'm sorry for making you cry. I still love you, dispite what happened earlier."
"I still love you too." She picked up her book and set it on the ground "Come over here. I want you right now." 
He lifted her legs, pushed them apart and moved his body in between. He set his hands on her hips and crashed his lips against hers. She felt him move his hands underneath her shirt. 
"Joe I wa--" She moaned out but was interuppted by someone banging on the door. 
"Hey! We need to get goin'!" Someone yelled through the door. 
Joe pulled his lips away from me and yelled back "Gimme a minute!"
"Fine, but we really do need to get goin'!" The person yelled back.  
Joe rolled his eyes and yelled back "Okay! Now leave!" 
They heard footsteps walk away. Joe sighed and got up. Cyrinda sighed and sat up. She rubbed the back of her neck and yawned. She picked up her book and stood up. She watched Joe stretch and pick up his bag. He walked to her and set his hands on her hips. He moved in closer and began kissing her neck "Are you ready to head back to the hotel and... Finish this?"
She swallowed hard "Can I ask you something?" 
Joe arched his eyebrow and slowly nodded his head "Sure..."
"How would you feel about starting a family?"
He shrugged "Um... I'd love to start a family. Why do you ask?"
"Well." She paused and stayed quiet for a full minute, "I'm pregnant."
He arched his eyebrows and said "That is not funny."
"I'm not trying to be funny!" She said with a serious tone. 
When he saw how serious she was being, he smiled and gave her a hug and a kiss. He gave her a lot of kisses. 
"Do you know how happy I am!?" He asked, with a big smile on his face. She smiled and nodded her head. Just then, someone knocked on the door and yelled out, "Come on dude let's go!" 
"Alright!" Joe yelled back. He picked up his bag and smiled at his wife "I love you so much right now."
She blushed and smiled back "I love you you Joe."
He smiled back and said "Alright. Let's go before that guy decides to throw a fit."
"Okay!" She laughed. At least he's happy about the pregnancy.   
Sign up to rate and review this story