Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > The New Guys

Meet Yami

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

Alana, Muffy and Loca meet Yami, one of the new guys.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Joey Wheeler,Yami Yugi - Published: 2010-07-27 - Updated: 2010-07-28 - 240 words

0Unrated
The next day...

"Oh, look; there he is!"

"He's so fine!"

"Whoa! Hottie alert!"


Whispers flew around the school as the new guy walked down the hallway. Of course, he knew they were talking about him. His name was Yami Yugi. He had tri-colored hair (red, yellow and black) spiked up, crimson eyes, and a totally hot body. He wore a black T-shirt with a black leather coat, black Levis, and cowboy boots. Black, expensive-looking ones, but cowboy boots just the same.

"He looks like a model."

"Maybe he is one."

As Yami Yugi walked down the hall, he would see a girl, raise his eyebrows and smile. And the girl would turn and look at him while walking backwards.

Then Alana, Muffy and Loca appeared in Yami Yugi's path. They stopped in shock upon seeing him.

"Hello, ladies," he said, tipping his black cowboy hat. He kept his cool as the three bullies stared at him.

"Um, hi," said Muffy.

Alana spoke up. "Hey, you're one of the new students. Say, your name's Yami, right?"

"Of course."

"Well, if your name means dark in Japanese, how come you're one of the good guys?" Yami kept his calm as he replied, "Because I chose that path. I'm a good guy because I want to help people." All three girls were in shock. One of the good guys? His name meant dark or darkness in Japanese, so that was pretty ironic.
Sign up to rate and review this story