Categories > Original > Drama

Antidepressants

by scentlessapprentice 1 review

Just to see that smile every day...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-07-29 - Updated: 2010-07-30 - 296 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Morning, love!" I said in a somewhat cheerful voice. The response I got was just a tired groan as he took the cup of coffee from my outstretched hand. I've been doing this for quite a bit now, getting up extra early to have his coffee ready before he wakes up. It's a pain sometimes, but definately worth it to see him smile every day. I watch as he slumps down in his seat at the table, obviously still exhasuted. After a while, he begins to wake up and become noticably happier with each sip, of course. Perfect. I know it's wrong to be sneaking antidepressants into his coffee every morning like this, but I just can't stand seeing him so depressed.
He doesn't realize that I've seen far too many silent tears fall from his eyes, and he certainly doesn't know how painful it is for me to watch him go through all this. But to see that smile, anything really, is why I do all this. He even laughed yesterday! I haven't heard him laugh in ages.
I just hope he doesn't find out about the antidepressants. The last thing I need is for him to find out that I've been secretly sneaking pills into his coffee every morning. That would be terrible. I just have to have his coffee ready before he wakes up, and just pray he doesn't suspects anything. Just need him to be happy...




A/N: Kinda ripped this off from someone's stroy I read a long time ago and just remembered it. This isn't the exact story, as I've written it in my own form, but credit to whoever came up with the idea. Also, ever notice how I have a habit of ending with '...'? T_T
Sign up to rate and review this story