Categories > Original > Erotica

Desk Ornament

by avery_averette 1 review

For Tsubasa, nailing his dream job was a breeze. But will nailing his boss be just as easy? Warning: Boy's Love

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-07-30 - Updated: 2010-08-03 - 963 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Desk Ornament



'Nn... ngh... Takizawa-san, use more tongue, please. Ahh... yes.... Play with the balls too.'



Amidst all the loud moaning, Tsubasa came again, all over the desk, his boss's desk.



'I came again. When it comes to you, I can't quite seem to hold it in,' the satisfied man confessed. 'Will you please lap it up and lick me clean?'



Tsubasa smiled a little and relished the moment in the dimly lit executive office.


After a brief reverie, he reluctantly hauled himself off the desk. Because nobody was going to clean him up. Nobody was there.



Tenderly pressing his boss's hankerchief to his face, he breathed it in deeply, then gently glided it down south. He was about to close his eyes and imagine those hands again when he saw it - a shadow by the door.



'Takizawa-san?!'



.................



It had to be done. There was no other way. With a heavy heart, the first thing he did when he returned to the office the next day was to brace himself to face up to his perversion.



Like a dream, his dream job was about to vapourise. He was thrilled to work for one of the world's largest international conglomerate, Takizawa Global, not to mention working directly under the heir, managing director and Young Businessman of The Year. His boss, though a little younger than himself, had achieved much. After graduating with first-class honours from Todai, the rookie struck out on his own to create a phenomenonly successful talent management icon before joining his father.



Standing face down, in front of the familiar desk and his highly esteemed boss, he bowed low and apologised, 'I am very sorry for my behaviour. Please accept my resignation.'



Takizawa-san eyed him coolly, his demeanour was as serious and strait-laced as ever.



'Only after I get my payback.'



'Payback?'



'Yes. I wonder who was it that bolted naked out the door last night, leaving me behind to clean up his cum?'


................



'Slowly. I want to enjoy this more,' Takki ordered. He had secretly gawked at his fair share of stripteases but never one in his office, on his desk. The subtle yet hypnotic hip swivels were also something he had never seen before. In fact, he was certain that he was about to experience many more first times that day.



Likewise for Tsubasa, it was his first time stripping for a man. It wasn't just any man, but his boss, someone he admired greatly. It was wrong but it felt so right, so good. He could tell that Takizawa-san felt good too. The latter had already unbuttoned his shirt and was touching himself. And it seemed the bulge in their trousers were also beginning to mirror each other.



'Hold it in. You're not coming yet,' Takizawa-san instructed calmly as he stood up to inspect the throbbing erection. 'If you're gonna to pour it again. Pour it into me.'



As if to emphasise his point, the younger man pulled Tsubasa down and breathed into his ears, 'Stick it into my hole.'



Tsubasa was unprepared for this. It appeared that he had awoken a sex fiend. And before he knew it, Takizawa-san was already naked on the desk with him, each of them licking and sucking a juicy meatstick. Of course, he had more on his plate. He had to prepare his young boss, one finger at a time.



...............



'Ergh! Tsubasa-kun! You're not at a rodeo!' Takizawa-san groaned, in between laboured panting. Then in a meeker voice, he pleaded, 'Ride me more gently, please.'



Tsubasa didn't want to apologise this time. The way chin chin ii was being squeezed, he couldn't but act like an animal in heat. Besides, he didn't like how he was always being told to hold it in. He wanted so badly to fill that hole, like how he did in countless wet dreams.



Finally, he heard he words he had been dying to hear, 'I'm coming, Tsubasa-kun. Will you come with me?' He could almost cry.



..............



'Tsubasa-kun, I... I...' Takizawa-san struggled to say something after lying for what seemed like an eternity in each other's arms.



'Please call me Tsubasa.' The older man said looking into the pair of dreamy bedroom eyes, his fingers floating just above the latter's ruby lips. 'You don't need to say anything. I don't need words to understand how you feel.'



'But I want to say it,' Takizawa-san said, burying himself into Tsubasa's bosom. 'I've never come with anyone before. And I've never felt like this before, with anyone. I think... I'm trying to say that... I'm happy. Are you happy too, Tsubasa?'



For Tsubasa, a simple 'yes' wouldn't suffice. He toped the little pussy cat, dug his fingers into the mass of golden strands and tongue-kissed him shamelessly.



.............



It was almost the end of the work day when they finally collapsed in exhaustion, covered in each other's cum.



'I think I got my payback many times over,' Takizaw-san smirked as he surveyed the 'damage'. 'But I'm afraid my handkerchiefs won't be enough to clean up this mess. We need beach towels.'



'And industrial-strength air-fresheners,' Tsubasa added, a little bashfully.



It was when he was shyly looking down that he saw his resignation letter, sticky and dripping wet.



'Throw it away. There's no way any OL is gonna file it,' Takizawa-san wisely assessed. 'Besides, I don't want to go through the trouble of finding another guy who would look pretty on my desk.'



Tsubasa's chin dropped. So the rumours were true. He was hired for his looks.



'Takizawa-san! I'm not a desk ornament!'




End - More stories at http://avery-averette.livejournal.com . Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story