Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

Too much is bad for you

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Too much chocolate is bad for you. Everybody knows that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-07-30 - Updated: 2010-07-30 - 841 words

2Ambiance
Dear Diary,
This time Mum left. I'm relieved. Now it's just me and Dad... And her.
Since Mum has gone, Dad has been bringing back a girl from work. Her name is Julie. I don't like her.
And sometimes, when Julie leaves, they kiss! Does that make Dad a bad man?
Or a smart man?
~ Frank xoxo


Boyfriend Number 4 - Tom

CHOCOLATE FACT - Too much of it will make you sick.

I got excluded for low attendance. I didn't care. I wanted to leave that stupid school.
Mum didn't care either. She just stayed on the sofa, watching Sex And The City. Strange...
Dad cared though. I was in a half-an-hour lecture with him about how school is important for my education and all of that BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I got into another school and this time it wasn't so bad. I made friends with a boy called Gerard Way and his brother, Mikey Way. They introduced me to their other friend Tom... And we clicked straight away.
So after a few months of us just being friends, he asked me out. And I said yes.
It was great at first. We did everything togethor. We went up the town park togethor, and he didn't ditch me like Bert, beat me up like Bob or bully others like Ray. He was practically everything I ever wanted. Or, so I thought...
We had been going out about two months. And suddenly, he was texting me every hour of every day. He didn't leave me alone, and kept phoning me, wanting to know what I was doing.
At school it was worse. Every lesson he sat by me, he sat by me at break and lunch, wrapping his arms round my waist. He even followed me to the bathroom.
I once asked Gerard and Mikey to come round to my house, to moan at them about Tom... But Tom insisted he was coming aswell.
Sadly, Gerard and Mikey's mom came to pick them up first. And all Tom wanted to do was kiss. He was starting to annoy me, just a little.
But how could I break up with him? He'd ask why, and what would I say? "I'm dumping you because you love me too much." How stupid would that make me sound!?
So I stuck it out. I felt so smothered, but I kept on and on and on... "
"Wanna hang out after school?" Tom whispered into my ear at break. As usual, we were sitting on the steps. Gerard and Mikey were having a water-fight and I wanted to join in... But Tom had his arms round my waist and when I tried to pull away, he asked where I was going... Then told me he didn't want me getting hurt. Yay.
"Actually, I'm busy after school..." I lied.
"With what?" He asked.
"Homework and then my Mum wants me to go out for dinner and stuff..." I was still lying.
"Well, we could meet up at the restraunt!" Tom smiled at me "Where are you eating?"
"I-I don't know." Not exactly a lie TECHNICALLY.
"Well, text me when you find out." He grunted, sounding angry.
I didn't. Instead, me, Gerard and Mikey went round to their place. It felt great to finally escape Tom.
"Why didn't you want us to tell Tom you were coming over?" Mikey asked.
"He is so obsessive!" I was finally getting it off my chest "It's like, if I ever just want to hang out with you guys, he HAS to come with us. And then there's the whole business at break time and stuff-"
"Gerard! Mikey!" Their mom interupted me "Tom's here to see you!"
"Quick!" Gerard pushed me "Get into the wardrobe!"
I had briefly told Gerard the excuse I had given Tom... And now he's here!
"Hey guys." Tom smiled, sitting on the bed. I could see through the crack in the middle of Gerard's wardrobe.
"Hi Tom." Mikey said, not smiling, sitting next to him.
"Whatcha doing here?" Gerard asked, not smiling, sitting the other side of him.
"Well, Frank seems to not want to hang out with me anymore..."
"He does!" Mikey told him, trying to be comforting "Maybe just, give him his space for now."
Suddenly, I felt something crawling up my leg. I knew what this was...
I screamed and jumped out of the wardrobe, and flicked the huge spider off of my leg. Gerard quickly grabbed a jar and put it on top of the spider. He knew I was scared of spiders.
"FRANK!?" Tom screamed "What the hell are you doing here?"
"Having fun!" I suddenly yelled back "For gods sake, give me some space!"
"Fine!" He yelled back "We're through! And I hope you're happy, because I will never be in anothe relationship again!"
And that was the first time I felt like the jerk in the relationship.

[A/N] Couldn't resist, that's sorta happened to me before... Except the wardrobe part and it only lasted six days ;D Hope yew liked xoxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story