Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Anaconda Vol. 5

Witches' Orgy

by Noizchild 0 reviews

We go deeper into Alex's opium-induced prison created by the Fallen Ones. Song Recommended: "Ghosts I - 9- Ghosts II 15" by Nine Inch Nails

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-01 - Updated: 2010-08-02 - 2017 words - Complete

0Unrated
Witches' Orgy:

Simone's Notes:

Global regulation of opium began with the stigmatization of Chinese immigrants and opium dens in San Francisco, California, leading rapidly from town ordinances in the 1870s to the formation of the International Opium Commission in 1909. During this period, the portrayal of opium in literature became squalid and violent, British opium trade was largely supplanted by domestic Chinese production, purified morphine and heroin became widely available for injection, and patent medicines containing opiates reached a peak of popularity. Opium was prohibited in many countries during the early twentieth century, leading to the modern pattern of opium production as a precursor for illegal recreational drugs or tightly regulated legal prescription drugs. Illicit opium production, now dominated by Afghanistan, was decimated in 2000 when production was banned by the Taliban, but has increased steadily since the fall of the Taliban in 2001 and over the course of the War in Afghanistan. Worldwide production in 2006 was 6610 metric tonnes-nearly one-fifth the level of production in 1906. Opium for illegal use is often converted into heroin, which is less bulky, thereby making it easier to smuggle, and which multiplies its potency to approximately twice that of morphine. Heroin can also be taken by intravenous injection, intranasally, or vaporized.

IX:

Ripples. Ripples and sand. Alex slowly opened his eyes. He felt... He felt... The lamb couldn't explain it in words. There was no pain or fear. It just felt like a little pond being splashed around. Nothing hard or violent. It just... so soft. "It feels good," he thought. Drips slowly felt down onto the water in the distance. Alex glanced around for a little bit. Sand everywhere. Plus, more grey as well. The boy tried to make sense of what was going on around him this time. He found himself standing once again. The sounds inside of his body had softened. It was as if someone had turned the volume down on this prison. Alex found it much easier to relax. Now to found out where he was now and how to get out of this place.

Then, something shining caught his eye. Like a month a wildfire, Alex found himself walking forward. He felt as if he was walking for miles. The object in question was just too far out of his view. It would be wise to give up at this point. Strangely enough, Alex felt like he just couldn't quit this mission. His curiosity wouldn't let him. The lamb pushed himself to keep walking forward.

Alex was nearly five feet from his goal when the object in question finally had a form. The shine was coming from a TV. A flat screen TV to be exact. The empty static on the screen flashed around in silence. Alex reached out and touched the glass. Suddenly as if by magic, the picture became clear. The lamb looked on slightly startled. "Huh?" he thought. An image flickered on. A woman with dark hair appeared on the screen. She looked so young in her days. The woman was dressed in a simple wedding dress with a simple bouquet of irises and violets in her hand. She looked like an angel. Alex's eyes widened.

"Mother..." he thought. This was his mother on her wedding day. She looked like a sweet little doll walking down the aisle. Alex's hand lightly stroked the screen. "Mother..." he thought again. He slowly sank down to his knees. Memories of his mom filled his head as his eyes slowly sank shut with both comfort and sorrow.

X:

Bang! Alex jerked his head up in the grey. He couldn't see anything at all. Just grey and sand without the TV. Another shot pierced through the empty sky. He could feel his heart racing all the way to his eardrums. The noises inside his body had gotten louder. More shots rang out in the sky. The lamb looked all around him. "Somebody's shooting at me!" he thought. He had to get out of there. But go where? Everything in this place just looked all the same to him. Another shot in the air made up his mind for him. The lamb just took off running anywhere.

As he ran, Alex found strange calm flowing through his body. He had never felt so free before in his life. The more he moved, the more the sensation flowed through his brain. He closed his eyes to enjoy even more of each second of it. The lamb even took in a heavy breath of pleasure. "It's like... being a wild animal!" he thought ecstatically. The gun shots in the air and the pleasure encouraged him to quicken his pace.

"Hold on mother!!!" Alex cried out. "I'm coming!!!" He seemed to disappear into his own rapture.

XI:

Copper wires. Alex found himself no longer in the desert. More like back in that alley he was in earlier a while back. Only this time, the feeling was different. Things were different in this situation. He couldn't feel anything, at all. Even the sounds inside of his body didn't faze him. It was as if his brain was disconnected from his body. A voice in the distance was calling out to him.

"Alex..." the voice whispered. "Alex... Come to me, Alex..." The lamb slowly walked towards the fence while out in a daze.

"Mother..." he mumbled to himself in a zombie, sleep-deprived voice. Alex came inches within the fence. He reached forward and slowly went through. Inch by inch, his body disappeared through the other side without the electricity touching him. In seconds, the lamb was gone. Poof! Not a single trace of him remained.

XII:

Silence. Alex found himself sitting in the darkness in front of a big screen. A film was playing before him. His mother on her wedding day was playing again. She looked so young and beautiful on that day. The bride and her new husband, Alex's father, looked so happy together. Even a blind man could tell that they were in love. His mother and father dreamed of their new future together as they cut their cake and ate their first slices.

The film skipped forward to Alex's birth. The new parents looked so blessed and glowing with pride at their new little one. The baby looked pink with health and strength. His mother cuddled him close to her bosom. She kissed her sweet little boy on the forehead. Her feathery, light voice showered the baby with a drowsy love that sent him floating off into the of peaceful dreams.

Next scene was the funeral of Alex's father. It all seemed like a blur to him. His mother looked lost in the dark. She didn't seem to know how to survive without her husband now. Little Alex squeezed her hand in seeming pity. He didn't seem to understand what was going on, but he did know that his mother was in pain and sorrow at the moment. She reached down and gently patted him on the head. The tears filled her tired, blue eyes. The pain in her heart choked her up in her throat.

The next scene was of his mother and Allen's wedding. This mirrored the very first scene of the movie. She still looked beautiful and angelic in a new wedding dress with a bouquet of lilies and gardenias. Alex's mother had a happy appearance next to her second husband. Love was involved in this union, but security was the bigger issue with this one. Alex's mother just wanted someone to take good care of her and her son.

The next part was the saddest part of Alex's life. This was his mother's own funeral. The boy felt just as lost as his mother did when she lost his father. He did his best to avoid everybody. He just held it down all inside and internalized it all. Allen patted him on the head and told him it was going to be okay. Alex nodded, but yet seemed to wish that it was true. However, deep down inside, he didn't believe it.

Alex watched on in tears. The core of the movie was all about his mother. It just stirred up his deepest sorrows within his soul. He wished that he could turn off this movie, but even in his head, it just looped on and looped-even when he was on the brink of death.

XIII:

Water. Alex awoke while he was lying down on his back. Soft waves flooded over his exposed skin. Warm, air-like fingers traced over his cheek. They trailed down to his cheek and chin. They rested onto his throat. Alex softly breathed at the touches. He wanted to reach up and touch the air, but his body felt too heavy. "Mother..." Alex thought happily as memories of her flooded his head. His lips slowly curved into a tiny smile. The stroking continued as he slowly drew his eyes shut. "Mother..." was his final thought before he sank into a deep sleep.

XIV:

Constricting. Alex was jolted awake with the lack of air in a tight space. He noticed that he was locked in a tight, glass chamber. There was no air here. Not only that, a bone-crushing pressure fell onto as a hippo dropped down onto his small body. Alex's eyes widened in panic. The sharp pain in his lungs tightened like a woman's corset being pulled in really tight. It was as if he was forced to wear a constricting latex mask all over his body and his only way to get any air was through straws in his nose. All as if he was with the succubi for their own entertainment. The poor lamb found himself gasping for air. "I... can't... breathe..." he thought. "Help me! Help me!" A woman's laughter echoed in his brain. Fear and panic heightened in his brain. "They're doing this to me!" he thought. "They are trying to kill me! They want me dead! They hate me!"

Alex forced himself to crawl over to the thick, sound-proof glass. He weakly raised his arm up and tried with all of his might to pound on the glass.

"Let me out! I don't want to die here! Let me out! Let me out!!!" he tried to scream out. But, the air had already been robbed out of not only his lungs, but his whole body. Alex fought to keep himself conscious, yet it was only a matter time before he lost that battle as well...

XV:

Prison. Alex awoke in a dark, boxed up place. The bars right in front of him was the only clue that he was in a cage-again. He looked all around him again. This was the Torture House prison basement. No, this was even worse. Alex looked out of the bars.

"Hello?" he asked. No answer. Come to think of it, he couldn't help but to get the feeling that he was all alone at the moment. No! He knew that he was all alone. His stomach dropped as he lied down on his back. Oh, this was bad. Really bad. It was just starting to get worse.

Screams punctured the air along with the sickening stench of blood. The lamb thought that he was going to puke. "No, not this again!" he thought. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Then, something else caught his ear. Footsteps. They were walking down this very hall. Alex shut his eyes tightly. "They are coming for me!" he thought. Alex had his breath and tried his best to keep himself silent. The last thing that he wanted was to be plucked from the cage for more abuse. Bad enough that he was in the nightmarish hell in his mind. He couldn't stand torture in here as well. The footsteps kept walking back and forth down the hall many times before it all went death silent. Alex couldn't relax however; he was still stuck in his mind. And this was only the half of it.

Next Night

Next Time: Deeper still into Alex's coma prison. (With some of the Fallen Ones on the side.)
Sign up to rate and review this story