Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Travelers' Return

Getting Up

by zaxxon 8 reviews

[Will be posted to Anime Addventure] After a long journey through the Multiverse, Ranma and Nabiki Saotome have returned home.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Kasumi,Ranma - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-08-03 - Updated: 2010-08-03 - 3880 words

5Exciting
Getting Up
[Morning, Day 6]

Kasumi Tendo stayed in bed, enjoying the feeling of the silk sheets against her nude body. Her sheets are damp with arousal and sweat. While she could not recall her dreams, she did know they had featured Ranma-sama within them. Of course, Ranma-sama dominated much of her thinking these past few days. She had, at first, felt bad about having such thoughts about her imouto-chan's husband, but Nabiki-chan explained to her that such thoughts and feelings where perfectly natural to have. After all, Ranma-sama was Ranma-sama, no mere woman could hope to satisfy him, and her poor imouto-chan explained that she needed all the help she could get.

And thanks to those... House-Elves... there was not anything for her to do anymore but to think and day-dream. They did it all household-chores: cleaning, repairing, grocery shopping, cooking, and meddling. And they did it better and quicker than she ever could.

With a sigh, she got out of bed and stretched a bit. She saw that in within that very short time it took her stretch out, her bed had been made with brand new sheets. She realized that the new sheets were the same color and texture as Ranma-sama's shirt as she caressed them, enjoying the feeling of the sheets against her hand. Her thoughts wondered if it would feel as good if she caressed Ranma-sama the same way.

Still nude, she walked casual over to her closet and looked inside. There she paused and just stared.

Even when the Tendo Family was a two income household, they still had to be careful with their spending and to save as much as they could. Since Izumi Tendo's passing, there had been no income coming in at all into the family account. Fortunately, Mrs. Tendo's financial planning and life insurance policy had been set-up to take care of her children, the bills, and Soun. So they were now, a very fixed income household. Most of the money went to paying taxes and bills with only a small amount each month for allowances for everyone to get something for themselves.

Thus the one set of silk sheets that Kasumi had was the single luxury item that she ever gotten for herself as she usually used her allowance to help out with the unexpected additional costs or to buy something extra for the family supper.

She had made sure that those set of silk sheets lasted as long as she could. She had been meaning to get a new set for the past year, but felt too guilty about getting something for herself when the family's financial situation was so tight. Things got to be even tighter when the Saotomes had arrived and stayed.

So she was very surprised that for her birthday, Ranma-sama had had gotten her several sets of silk sheets that she liked. She knew that he had gotten the ultra deluxe version that she had felt was too frivolous expense, although he had tried to hide such from her. It was a very sweet gesture, especially since no one had gotten her anything. But then no one really remembered her birthday either, to be fair, no one but Akane really did anything for their birthdays since their mother died, and Akane mostly celebrated her birthday with her friends, rather then family.

So she was shocked to discover that her closet with filled with clothes, whereas before, it had held only a few practical, interchangeable outfits that barely took up any space. The closet was now completely filled and organized in the same manner as she would have done, and yet she had not, which spooked her greatly.

The outfits themselves though... they were not something that Kasumi herself would have bought for herself. The hemline of the skirts was much higher than she would have selected. The skirts were more in keeping with something Nabiki-chan would buy to show off her legs, the blouses were not much better. Each outfit seemed to be designed to emphasis her feminine form rather than conceal as she would have preferred.

She pulled out a skirt and blouse combo and held it in front of her before the mirror. Trying to see how she might look in it. A small part of her hoped it was a mistake, so she could take it to Ranma-sama and ask for her old clothes back. Another part, a part of her that had been dormant since her mother died and her imouto-chan insisted was perfectly normal and a woman's duty to look good for her man.

How long she stood staring at herself in the mirror with the outfit in her hands she did not know, she only realized that it must have been some time as she heard Ranma-sama's knocking upon her bedroom door. She knew that only Ranma-sama or his mother would even consider entering her sanctum sanctorum, especially as her mother had forbidden her father from ever entering any of his children's rooms and her sisters knew to leave her alone when she was in her quiet place. Ranma-sama's knock had always been precise and firm, while his mother's knock was a bit hesitate and somehow dutiful.

She was still staring at the outfit when she felt Ranma-sama's strong arms go around her to hug softly from behind. She knew that Ranma-sama was a very powerful man, his strong arms could easily hold her prisoner and prevent any attempt at escaping, if he so wished to do so. Again, she found a part of herself wanting that. Yet, she wanted to face him to thank him for all that he had done for her and her family, so she tried to turn around within his arms. She felt no resistance or pressure from him only his strong arms around her, gently caressing her naked lower back.

As she looked into Ranma-sama's face, she saw the smile there that was like the sun coming out after a storm. She also quickly realized that she as still nude, holding Ranma-sama, and that his clothes did feel just like her new sheets.

"Are you okay, Ka-chan?" Ranma-sama asked her in a soft, caring voice.

She had meant to say she was fine, but found herself crying all of a sudden as if some dam had given way and seeking comfort from him.

In a small, back-corner of her mind, she noted the difference between the "old" Ranma-kun of before going on his latest trip and the "new" Ranma-sama that returned. The old Ranma-kun would be panicking right now, having a nude, crying girl to deal with, having no clue what to do. The new Ranma-sama just held her softly and continued to caress her lower back gently. He whispered soft words of comfort and tenderness into her ear that she needed to hear.

How long she took to compose herself again, she was not sure. But when she did, she noticed that she and Ranma-sama where no longer within her room anymore, but were in the wash-room that was before the room where the furo was kept.

Surprised, she gave no protest, verbally or physically, as Ranma-sama proceeded to wash, scrub, and rinse her nude body clean, all done with a gentle yet firm hand. He expertly undid the braid that her hair was in and washed her hair even better than she, herself, would have. He then helped her into the steaming furo that waited. Once she was settled into the furo, he got in behind her and gently massaged her hair, head, neck and shoulders, slowly and softly, using just the right amount of pressure and duration.

Although, her body was somewhat aroused, Ranma-sama seemed to take no notice or advantage of that fact. And yet, his touch held sensuality to it that she had only read about in her hentai romance novels she hid away from everyone.

She felt herself melting into Ranma-sama's hands.

She felt as if she was a lump of clay in the hands of a Master Sculptor.

She felt herself floating in a warm haze of simple pleasure, like that of chocolate or a good manga to read.

After another period of unknown lapsed time, she found herself out of the furo, back in her bedroom, and being dried off by Ranma-sama. He used very fluffy, warm towels and seemingly his hands that seemed to absorb the excess water off her body.

Ranma-sama proceeded to braid her hair much like how she liked but did not have the time to do most mornings.

Ranma-sama then gently applied various lotions, creams and oils all over her nude body. Not a single inch of her body was neglected, and yet, when he touched her most intimate of places, while pleasurable, his touch was not overtly sexual; rather it was sensual and professional, and very enjoyable.

Her skin gleamed and shone.

Ranma-sama gently dressed her in the short skirt and blouse that she had pulled out of her closest. She had long since gone sans underwear that she was not bothered by it, but a part of herself did feel that Ranma-sama would touch her in those places. She had been going sans underwear since she started High School, as a bit of achildish rebellion on her part, which quickly grew as she came to enjoy the feeling of freedom that it gave her.

While she had not advertised her condition/, she never denied it either. And when her imouto-chan started to discuss the joys of going /commando as she called it, she had a lot to share with her.

If only her other imouto-chan would understand and join them.

After Ranma-sama was done dressing her, she saw herself in her mirror and could only stare at the model-like person staring back at her. Gone was the purposely-hidden pseudo-house-wife-like Kasumi that she had been since her mother died. The mirror showed a beautiful, nineteen year old woman that could be on the cover of any magazine.

Ranma-same then placed a pair of mid-heeled shoes that were not too high to be uncomfortable but higher than any heel she had wore before. The mid-heeled shoes gave her legs and ass some more tone than she would normally have. The mid-heeled shoes were shorter than the high-heeled shoes that Nabiki-chan had come to favor since her return. While she was curious about her imouto-chan's choice of shoes, she was not ready to try such on just yet.

She was a bit surprised when Ranma-sama hugged her close and then she felt the wind caress her womanhood, which was another reason she enjoyed being sans underwear.

She noticed quickly that they were no longer within her bedroom but in some semi-dark alley, somewhere she did not recognize. Ranma-same gently took her arm and lead her out to the street. It never dawned upon her to ask Ranma-sama where they were, as he would tell her when he felt it was needed. She simply followed his lead as he guided through the streets to a restaurant that she did not recognize.

The restaurant's name was displayed in English with a large font, underneath the English name there were the phonetic pronunciation of the restaurant in Romaji characters. The restaurant, Mel's Diner, was filled with English-speaking tourists and a few native wanting to sample American cuisine for breakfast.

As they walked in, a silence descended upon the staff and patrons of the restaurants.

Every eye was upon them.

While a few business-men's eyes were upon her, every other eye was upon Ranma-sama. She thought she saw several of the Office Ladies and female staff members start to drool. Nabiki-chan had mentioned how some women would respond to Ranma-sama, but she had thought she was exaggerating. Now, she thought, maybe, her imouto-chan was understating it.

Each woman's eye seemed to feast upon Ranma-sama's form, not that he seemed to notice as he walked up to the Hostess, asking to be seated. Although, when he walked over to the Hostess, he did snap his fingers to get her attention.

"Welcome, Customers, place-of-eating," the Hostess said, or so Kasumi thought. The Hostess's Japanese was broken with a very strange accent. The Hostess said something else, which she thought was English, but the Hostess said it too fast for her limited English skills to understand. Ranma-sama apparently understood her and answered her in a similar fashion which made the Hostess smile more.

Ranma-sama seemed to give the Hostess a few impromptu Japanese lessons as they walked to their table. Kasumi did fell a bit left-out, but understood that she really could not really understand the Hostess. While she had gotten top-marks at Furinkan High in English Class, she had trouble understanding the English-speaking TV channels and the few English-speaking Tourists that never bothered to learn Japanese that she had bumped into, some time quite literally.

While she did not fully understand what Ranma-sama was telling the Hostess, she did understand that he waved off the menus and seemed to say that he knew what they wished to order already.

She heard a large racket coming from the back of the restaurant, where a single waitress emerged. Her uniform was a mess as was her hair. There were a couple of tears and buttons missing from her uniform. The waitress looked like she just came out of a fight, but that could not be it?

The waitress headed straight for Ranma-sama, where she bent over more than was necessary, or proper, for that matter. There was an out-of-breath quality to the waitress's voice as attempted to talk to him. She seemed to stutter a lot and blush a lot too. But Ranma-sama did manage to order their breakfasts, although, she only knew what"pancakes" were, as she had attempted once to make them in her Home Ex class.

It was only when the waitress had left to place their order in that Kasumi realized that the waitress had completely ignored her, which was so rude of her. She had half a mind to go complain to the Manager about such a rude and improper girl. She did not as she felt Ranma-sama start to gently caress her hands, calming her down.

As Ranma-sama gently caressed her own hands with his thumbs in avery pleasant manner, he spoke of Nabiki-chan and his various adventures that took place in the United States. Some of those adventures were with the Military that he did not give her much information on, while others, such as a group of High School students, dealt with the Supernatural, much as the /Nerima Wrecking Crew/dealt with the craziness that happened around Nerima-Ward.

There was another commotion from the kitchens, and a different waitress brought their food out. She, too, was a mess. Her uniform had tears, buttons missing, and stains of some kind upon them. Her hair was sweaty and a mess. And she delivered all seven dishes to Ranma-sama, ignoring her just as the first waitress had done.

The waitress bent over Ranma-sama and asked him in broken Japanese,"Sir, things do you?"

Ranma-sama just smiled at the waitress, thanked her and shooed her away. The waitress left highly dejected, but with a bit of a word of some kind from him, her mood improved a bit.

Ranma-sama then turned to her and began to explain the various American breakfast dishes, Sausage Biscuits in Sawmill Gravy, Chicken-Fried Steak, Chicken-Fried Chicken, Fried Eggs, Hash-browns, Grits, Fried Country Ham, Cereal of some king, Pancakes and various juices and milk

Before she could say anything, Ranma-sama began to feed her. It was embarrassing, to be feed from each of the plates much like a small child would be, and yet, he somehow made it feel highly erotic. She felt cared for and pampered as she ate the food that he offered her.

The meal went relatively quickly, Ranma-sama paid for what they ate, and the two walked out of the restaurant feeling very full, yet very relaxed.

"Are you okay?" Ranma-sama asked her as they continued to walk along some streets.

"Hai, Ranma-sama," she replied quickly. Her cheeks were flushed with both arousal and embarrassment as she had used the "sama" suffix out-loud. Ranma-sama just smiled at her and wrapped his strong arm around her waist. She leaned into his side, enjoying the feeling of him next to her.

"All that flirting and all didn't bother you, did it?" Ranma-sama inquired. "That happened a lot around me." He laughed a bit nervous, much like the old Ranma-kun.

She didn't know what to say, so she remained quiet.

Soon, Ranma-sama directed her into a bookstore. It was a nice, quiet store with many books, organized in a logical and friendly manner that she enjoyed. It was not a retail chain store and had anice cozy feel to it. She thought to herself that she would do most of her non-hentai book shopping here from now on. Depending how discretion the staff was, she might start getting her hentai manga here as well.

She felt Ranma-sama stop so she turned to him and saw him looking at something. She too looked where he was looking. She saw an empty book display that proclaimed that it had the number one best-selling book in all of Asia. What really got her attention, however, was the author's name, "Nabiki Saotome."

Before either could say anything, a clearly over-worked store-clerk saw Kasumi and walked up to her. She recited her message as if she had said it many, many times before; "We're sorry, but we are completely sold out. And before you ask, every store in all of Japan is sold out too, if you would like you can place a pre-order against the next printing, which will be the sixth printing of Saotome-sama's book, in almost as many days. It's amazing how quickly they can they can produce so many books, which is good considering how many women want her books."

The store-clerk seemed to catch her second-wind and turned towards Ranma and was about to deliver the same speech to him, but upon seeing him, stopped and blushed. She tried to semi-discreetly fix her hair and straight her uniform to make herself more presentable.

Before she could say anything, Ranma placed a single finger gently upon her lips to silence her, as well as transfer a bit of ki into her body. The infused ki helped her to feel better and brought another smile to her face. Kasumi could almost see the stars in the store-clerk's eyes as she looked upon Ranma-sama.

"Sakura-chan, why don't you go take a little break," Ranma told the store-clerk gently. "Looks like you could use it."

Sakura the store-clerk just nodded her head and headed towards the back of the store where an employee break-room was located. Her eyes were a bit glazed and she muttered a bit under breathe, "He called me Sakura-chan." She giggled a bit as she walked away.

The male store manager saw all this and stormed over towards Ranma, unhappy at some stranger telling his employees what to do. He bellowed, "Who do you think..."

Kasumi eeped and hide behind Ranma-sama, who leveled a glare at the man. The store-manager's stumbled a bit and looked a bit uneasy under Ranma-sama's glare.

In a firm voice, Ranma demanded, "Apologize! You scared Kasumi-chan."

The store-manager looked a bit disgruntled but wilted under Ranma's glare. In a half-hearted voice, he said, "I'm sorry, Miss Customer."

Ranma said to the store-manager, "You're over-worked."

The man replied, "I'm over-worked."

Ranma stated, "It's been a busy week and you need to go relax abit."

The man echoed, "It's been a busy week and I need to go relax abit." With that, the man turned around and headed towards the employee break-room as well.

Kasumi looked towards Ranma-sama, who blushed a bit and muttered,"Jedi Mind-trick. Works only on those with weaker wills."

Kasumi smiled as Ranma-sama looked so cute and more like the old Ranma-kun.

Ranma gestured a bit towards the empty book-displays and said,"Nabiki-chan and I found one of the easier ways to make money in a/new/ place was to publish books of various sorts. Nabiki, obviously, has already gotten started. We use magic to simplify and speed-up the various processes involved. Plus, all the practice we've had. As you can see, it brings in a very good income."

Kasumi nodded her head.

"Nabiki likes to write about our adventures and sells them as fiction, as well as, writing down her philosophies into self-help books," Ranma stated. "Surprisedly, her self-help books for women and marriage seem to always be best-sellers. And yes, I've made sure she's not using compulsion-charms or the like upon them."

A few more women had entered the store looking for Nabiki's self-help books that their friends had told them about, and Ranma took it upon himself to explain that those books were sold out, and that the store's staff was taking a little break at the moment. But, the same author had also written several manga as well, many of which contained the same concepts as the self-help books as elements of her stories and he showed them where such manga was. Even Ranma was surprised to discover that several of Nabiki's manga were hentai.

But the women were so interested in Nabiki's philosophies that they even bought several of her hentai manga as well as the regular manga that Ranma pointed out.

He even pointed out a couple of manga and simple cook-books that he, himself, had written, although he modestly did not mention that he was the author. Although, he did mention that there were a few/tie-ins/ between his work and Nabiki's.

He had the group of women, which had grown as several more women had come upon their friends discovery of the manga and cook-books, calmly sit in the reading areas to give the store staff some time to compose themselves. He, himself, sat down with Kasumi-chan upon his lap, and he would answer several questions that the group of women asked upon a few subjects within Nabiki's manga which he knew about. He explained his knowledge as either logical deduction or being afriend of the author's family.

After fifteen minutes, the store staff recovered and began taking orders for the self-help books and ringing up the manga purchases.

Kasumi picked up a few books that she had wanted to get, but felt she and her family could not afford to get, which Ranma-sama paid for.

After their purchase, Ranma guided Kasumi out of the bookstore and into an electronic store, where he pointed out a few program packages that he had developed and was selling through various stores.

Ranma spent the rest of the morning showing Kasumi-chan his and Nabiki's various money-making projects and explained that, from now on, the Saotomes could easily take care of their in-laws and his parents. So she should no longer worry about the finances for both families.

Afterwards, Ranma took Kasumi out for Sushi, for lunch, and then brought her back to her bedroom, where he undressed her and helped her into bed. Although they had not done much, Kasumi was emotionally tired and needed some rest.
Sign up to rate and review this story