Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After

by Riotgirl09 0 reviews

Thought I'd try my hand @ a crack pairing, since there's almost no Zexiri fics out there. Zexion's role in Kairi's kidnapping in KH2.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Axel,Demyx,Kairi,Zexion - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 837 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 1



“Zexy! Zexy!”

“Demyx, please. I thought we talked about this ‘Zexy’ thing-“

“Not now Zexy!! I have something really important to tell you!” Demyx was practically bouncing from foot to foot in excitement, though it looked more like he desperately needed to use the restroom.

“Alright Demyx, what is it?” I gave in.

“You have to PROMISE not to tell. Like, super secret swear not to tell ANYONE. Promise?”

I let out an annoyed sigh “Yes, I promise.”

“Pinky promise?” the mulleted nobody stuck his pinky finger directly in my face, almost poking me in the eye.

“Demyx!”

“Ok!” He withdrew a little, looking slightly hurt. “Sorry.”

“It’s alright.” If I had feelings, I probably would’ve felt guilty for upsetting the kid. “What did you want to tell me?”

“Axel’s gonna get Roxas back! Isn’t that exciting!!” It was amazing how he could just spring back so easily.

“How? Nobodies don’t just ‘come back’, Demyx. It takes a lot of work. It’s a miracle I’m here right now, and not still stuck in the darkness Axel sent me to.” Needless to say, I’m still harboring a little resentment towards Axel. I believe it’s understandable…

“Well, that’s why I came to tell you…”

“What does he want? You can tell that stupid pyro that I’m not helping him with anything!”

“Zexy, please! He’s really sorry, and he worked really hard to get you back. Doesn’t that mean anything? Besides, he just needs your help with one little thing. Please?”

Why couldn’t I resist that face? What was it about Demyx that made me give in EVERY TIME? I guess it couldn’t hurt to see what that Frisbee-throwing jerk wanted.

“What does he need me to do?” I grunted

“Aww Zexy, you’re the best!!”

“I’m not agreeing to anything just yet!” but my protests fell on deaf ears as I was wrapped in the world’s most enthusiastically constricting hug.

“This is so great!! I can’t wait to see Roxas again, you won’t regret this Zexy!”

“Demyx, back up a minute. What does Axel want me to do? I’m not a miracle worker.”

“I’ll answer that one, short stuff, since Demy here’s a bit preoccupied squeezing you guts out.” A smug voice accompanied the redhead of my nightmares into the room.

“Shut up Axel. I’m only helping you because of Demyx and Roxas. As far as I’m concerned, you can go-“

“Woah, calm down Zexy. What’s with the sudden animosity? You were never like this before…”

“Asshole! You know exactly what you did!” I was fuming! This idiot knew all the wrong buttons to push. If it weren’t for Demyx…

“But I made it all better, didn’t I? You’re here now, got it memorized?” I hated that stupid catch phrase. “All I need is a way to get onto Destiny Islands. Then I can kidnap the Keyblader’s precious princess. He’ll come running to save her highness from the big baddy, and then BOOM! I’ll have Roxas back and Mansex will be free of the little pest.” Axel stood there, practically beaming at his own genius, staring at me as though he was waiting for applause.

“No can do.” Was the only answer I could give him. “Sorry.”

“What do you mean ‘No can do’?” Demyx finally let go of me as Axel approached, fire practically licking his fingertips.

“It’s impossible to get into that world. There are wards upon spells upon wards designed solely to keep us out. We’ve been trying for ages, ever since Sora first got the keyblade, to get in there. Even with Vexen and the Superior’s best efforts, we’ve never been able to do it.” I wasn’t going to waste my time on some fool’s errand. The wards might have been breakable before, but after Ansem’s defeat, there was no way in all of the worlds that any Nobody was getting on those islands.

“There has to be some way.” He just looked pathetic now. He must’ve really missed Roxas…

“Please Zexy?” It was that same pleading voice, the one I couldn’t refuse. Demyx always got me, and I don’t know why. Maybe, it was that I envied him. He was so carefree, so… happy, I guess. Out of all of us, he was the closest to having a heart. It was like he really did have emotions and feelings, the way he acted. And how he was so sure that we did have hearts… it was easy to be jealous. I wanted to believe that too, to finally be able to have something to hope for, something real to live for. And it was that longing to be just like him that made me agree, despite everything I knew screaming at me to refuse.

“Alright. I’ll see what I can do.”
Sign up to rate and review this story