Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Open Window

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Brendon and Ryan Meet A Stranger, Scarlett Moves

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-05 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 895 words

0Unrated
Brendon and Ryan walked along the street laughing, On their way to a double blind date.
"I don't know why you let you talk me into this" giggled Ryan, fixing his guyliner.
"I didn't, i asked, you agreed." Brendon smiled, turning to take a short cut through an ally.
he had taken this shortcut a thousand times to get to the coffee house but tonight he was being watched.
Before they reached the end of the ally, somebody stepped infront of them. he looked pretty...odd... he had a cream suit and brown bowler hat and white gloves.
"hello boys..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Scarlett piled herself into the car with the four slayers. Andy and Joe in the front and herself in the back between Pete and Patrick.

Patrick had insisted Pete came along with them. As if she didn't feel awkward enough already.

she sat silently next to Pete who glanced up at her imbaresed then out of his window, Scarlett redirected hers at her hands that were twiddling away on her lap. once Patrick was in, the car pulled out of the driveway.

"Soooo...Scarlett..." Joe Began, breaking the uncomfortable silence.
"where ya from?"
"The moon, next question please" she mumbled sarcastically.
Joe turned around to look at her.
-oh god- thought Scarlett -hear come the damn questions...-

" i was wondering when this would start..." Scarlett mumbled, still looking at her hands. Patrick giggled and nudged her in the side.
"come on... we wont bite...err i mean...well you know..." he smiled.
"So, tell, where ya fro-"

"Canada" she sighed.
"Coolio" Joe smiled. "At least now we're getting somewhere hu?"

"What part of Ca-"
"No." she said, cutting Andy off.
"Ok...any famil-"
"No." she stated, keeping her eyes from closing, for fear of seeing their graves.

Pete looked at her. He could tell something was wrong.
"no family? at all?" Andy pressed, eager to learn about their new room mate.
she stayed silent. Unowhere of Petes stare.
"What brings you to Chi-"

"Andy, drop the questions." Pete cut in, not taking his stare from the hushed vampire next to him. Something about her was wrong. It Was like she was screaming in her head. Pete was still learning to use his full physic powers, but he couldn't even get into Scarletts mind for long enough to comprehend what was going on in there. she was a mess.

the car pulled up at her building and stared at it for a moment before walking in and climbing the stairs to her old apartment, fallowed by the boys.

she remembered that the lock was now broken and she wouldn't need a key. she walked in to what she had thought would be her new home.
"At least you don't need to pay the bills anymore" Patrick said trying to lighten the mood.
she just humored him with a smile.
"So what exactly am i doing?" she asked quietly.
"Hu? Oh err... put as many boxes as you can in the back of the car, Andy and Pete will drive it back to the base and unload it, drive back and we'll just keep doing that till you have all your things at the base." he smiled reassuringly.
"best make a start" she mumbled. "I hadn't even finished unpacking in the first place. there should be enough boxes in my room to fill the car." she said walking to what had once been her bedroom and emerged with a large packing box marked "weapons" and walked out the apartment to the car. the boys did the same until the car was full.

Pete and Andy drove off.
"should only take them 20minuites tops." Joe said pilling the remaning boxes at the door.
Scarlett went into the cupboard above the sink and pulled out the rolls of bin liners, one for each of them.
"i don't care what goes in what bag, ill sort it out later" she sighed.
"Right." Agreed Patrick.
"Ill start through in my room, you guys can make a start through here." she said tiredly.

"You Ok?" Joe asked patting her on the back.
"Yep" she said heading for her room.
Patrick and Joe estranged glances and began packing in the living room,carefully placing CDs, DVDs, records, books, photos and other bits and bobs into bags. Making sure to pay attention to the items that could possibly hold the answers to who Scarlett was. everything was a clue.

Scarlett shut the door behind her and took a moment to review her situation. she looked at her unmade bed and teterd teddy bear. she sonterd over and lay down, squeezing her little brothers teddy as tight as she could, burying her face in its belly and taking in its sent. she hadn't noticed that it smelled just like her brother before, she put it down to her improved sence of smell.

she opened her eyes when she felt a breeze brush over her.
-I didn't leave that open...- she thought
"No? Are You sure?" she heard from behind her.
she jumped to her feet and turned to face the stranger.
"how nice to finally meet you red." he said smilling smugly. she looked him up and down. he was a dandy, no doubt about that.
"Who are you?" she growled.
"Now now, lets not be hostile." he said slowly approaching her.
Sign up to rate and review this story