Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Birthday deceptions

Birthday deceptions

by Dark_Mage

Harry and Petunia have a little fun with each other. But is everything really as it seems?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Harry, Petunia Dursley - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-01 - Updated: 2006-05-01 - 2663 words - Complete

?Blocked
Birthday deceptions

Harry Potter sighed as he looked out of the window, he was sixteen now and had been for about ten minutes.

It changed nothing however; he was still that same boy he had always been, the same boy who had lived with his less than friendly relatives for the majority of his life.

Yet here he was, Harry Potter, savoir of the wizarding World, the boy-who-lived and many other strange titles to boot.

Moving away from the window Harry was surprised to hear a quiet knock on his door. Crossing the room he slowly pulled the door open and was even more surprised to see who was on the other side.

"What do you want Aunt Petunia?" it was direct but he was in no mood to bother with formality.

"I just wanted to talk Harry" shrugging he let her in and closed the door behind. He turned to see her sitting on the side of his bed with her hands folded in her lap.

He took a seat next to her on the bed. Petunia spoke first.
"Harry...How are you?" she seemed quite hesitant for some reason.
"Fine" he answered bluntly

"Good well I just thought that you might want something for your birthday, you know something different" Harry was shocked to say the least.

"Why?" he asked slowly. Petunia seemed to grow more hesitant and nervous at this.

"I'm aware that we never had much of a relationship, but I thought that we might as well start, you know, get to know each other a bit more" she said this with a slight smile which Harry to his surprise found himself returning.

"There's not really much I want, but I wouldn't say no to getting to know each other better, you are the last connection to my Mum I have" Petunia smiled a full smile which to his surprise Harry found to be not Horse-like or disgusting, but actually quite beautiful, he supposed that it was usually her facial expression which made her look worse.

"I've got sixteen years of birthdays to make up for, there has to be something you want" Harry started to notice that her hand was no longer in her lap; it was settled on his thigh.

"n...nothing really there isn't" he was getting nervous now.
"Are you positive Harry" she started to rub her hand on his leg, slowly raising it nearer to his erection which was now fully active, what was worse was the fact that he knew that Petunia knew this.

"For some time now I've had a fantasy, this fantasy involves me" she finally put her hand fully over his erection "you" she gave it a slight squeeze "and my husband being non the wiser, how would you like to try that out Harry, it could be fun" Harry was shocked to stupor, this was the most shocking thing he had been involved in, in his life.

"But that would be incest, it would be wrong, it would be..." he was cut off as Petunia opened up the first button on the Jeans he was wearing, and began to rub his erection.

"Why would it be wrong Harry" she purred in a voice he had never believed would belong to his aunt. "Just imagine all the fun we can have when everyone's out, you and me in every room in the house, just think about it ok" she leant over and kissed him full on the lips, it was no kiss reserved for a member of the family, but a full blown song which had Harry wanting more, she then leant down and placed a small kiss on his bursting area before climbing off the bed and walking out the room, Harry also noted that she had one of the best ass's he had seen in his life, add this to the fact that he put swing onto it made it all the more tempting. When she was gone Harry lay back on the bed sweating heavily.

"I can't believe that just happened" he said before he drifted off into a pleasant sleep.

**********************

The next day saw Harry making his way down to breakfast at about eight o'clock, when he arrived he was surprised to see that breakfast was already on the table and the Dursley's sat round it.

"What kept you boy, no don't even answer, sit down and shut up, then get out of my site" Harry looked over at his Aunt to see a look of hate etched on her face, it was then that Harry surmised that last night must have been a dream.

He sat down at the round table in the only free seat, which was next to his aunt. She flashed him a sneer and then went back to eating her bacon, sausages and eggs.
It carried on in this way until he felt something on his leg, it didn't take a genius to work out what it was, he looked over to Petunia to se her just as before, eating, however If you looked over you could see a slight smile on her face, one of pleasure, this had the effect of turning him on to no end.
He felt the hand massage his now fully erect member, before slowly popping away the buttons on his Jeans; it then reached under him and pulled gently. Harry saw this for what it was; a sign that she wanted him to take his trousers off. Looking over he saw that she was now smiling sexily at him, Vernon and Dudley of course didn't notice because that were too engrossed in their food, which was much larger in portion this morning.

Moving so as to not attract any attention he slowly put his hands under the table and pulled down his trousers so that they were round his ankles, he felt Petunia's hand crawl across his now minimally covered cock, making him shiver in desire.

And then she did the unthinkable, she pulled down his boxers quickly and started to Jerk him off in front of her husband and son.
Harry was in heaven as she started to masturbate him; she fondled his balls slowly and then started to pump his shaft hard.

Harry tried hard to keep a strait face but soon had to shut his eyes under the pressure. A smashing noise brought him back to reality, it appeared that Petunia had knocked her plate off the table and spilt her food all over the floor.

"Boy clean up your aunts' plate now" frantic Harry searched around for an excuse to decline the order.

"No it's ok I'll do it Vernon" Petunia said airily. She got up off the chair and headed over to the sink to get a cloth; she returned a couple of seconds later and proceeded to mop up the mess. It was at the same time that he saw his Aunts head disappearing under the table that he felt it, looking down he almost had an orgasm right there. His aunt had crawled under the table and taken hen whole in her mouth, she started to suck and hum softly while she cleaned the floor. Eventually he could hold it no longer and spilled his seen into her mouth.

Looking down he saw her take the load into her mouth, disengage her mouth from his member and lick her lips slowly, the sight would have made the best of men orgasm on the spot and Harry was no exception, despite the fact that he had just had an orgasm, he did it again, this time all over his Aunts face.

She smiled and licked it all up whether by fingers or tongue she managed to swallow it all.

His Aunt emerged from the table a couple of seconds later with a huge smile on her face, this went unnoticed by her ignorant husband and son who was once again loading there mouths with food.

A little while later Vernon left the house for wok and Dudley left to go bully some smaller kid around Magnolia crescent. This left Harry and his Aunt alone in the house. Harry was still sat at the kitchen table with his trousers around his ankles and his penis hanging down. Petunia walked into the room and went over to the dishwasher, she started to load it and every time she bent over he could see her tight ass.

"Like what you see Harry?" she asked sweetly as she sat on the table next to him.

"You have an amazing ass Aunt Petunia" she smiled her sexy smile again.

"What this old thing" she bent over the chair next to her causing her firm derriere to be just centimetres from his face. "You can touch it if you want, it's been too long since I've had this much excitement"

Reaching out he placed each hand on each of he bum cheeks, she shivered at his touch and when he started to massage her she started to moan.

"Perhaps it would be more enjoyable if he didn't have these pesky clothes on" she suggested.

Harry moved his hands round to the front of her Jeans and undid the button at the top, he then unzipped them and pulled them down his Aunts firm legs, she was pale but he found it extremely attractive.

"Take them off Harry" his Aunt encouraged. He removed the trousers and she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

He was now presented with Petunia's ass only hidden by a pair of sexy red knickers; they made him hard with just the thought.
"This is all yours Harry, for as long as you want you can have it, any time of the day, any place in the world" She stood full making the once tight satin slightly less tight, this however made her more sexy.

Petunia turned round with only a shirt and her knickers on and pulled him up so that his erection pressed against her panties.
"Where do you want to have me Harry?" he considered it for a moment before fully removing his trousers by kicking them away, he was now left in only a T-shirt which came to his hips.

"Everywhere" he answered simply, and then captured Petunia's mouth in a ferocious kiss. She responded automatically and wrapped her hands round Harry's neck, and moved her leg up to hump his. Harry let his hands wander down to her perfect ass and he slapped hard, she squealed under the ministration but then started grinding her panty covered sex to his leg even harder.

Moving his hand under the waist band of her panties he pulled them down. He knelt down and moved them down to her ankles, looking up he saw the best thing he had in his life. It was his aunts' pussy. It was clean-shaven ad covered in white juices; he looked at it for a second longer before kissing it like he had just been doing her mouth.

Petunia nearly lost herself there under the act, but held on with all her might.

This had been a fantasy of hers for as long as she could remember and made her feel naughty, what was more, she loved every second of it. The fact that Vernon could walk in at any moment and catch her with her panties down and Harry eating her out made her all the more aroused.

"That's it Harry, eat my horny snatch out" she let him go on for a few seconds before pulling him up forcefully by his hair and kissing him again on the mouth, she could taste herself on his but all it did was heighten her arousal.

"Take me Harry, take me now" she whimpered as he started to rub her ass again.

Harry took her by the hand and led her at a fast pace through the house to the Lounge where he sat on Vernon's favourite armchair, she had a feeling that he had done this to spite her disgusting husband.

"You are a naughty boy aren't you" she said as she removed her shirt and threw it across the room where it landed on top of the TV. "What would Vernon say if he came home now or even better in a few seconds when you're fucking me silly with your huge cock? What a sight that would be, coming home to find your wife and nephew fucking in your favourite armchair, he might just die in shock" she gave an evil grin at that comment.

Harry was shocked at how aroused he was becoming off hearing his aunt taking like this, it made him want to just fuck her every way from Sunday without caring when Vernon would come home, in a way it didn't matter to him, he was going to do this and if his Uncle walked in halfway through he would have to wait for them to finish.

Petunia now clad in only her red bra climbed onto Harry's lap and kissed him fully.

She started to grind her pussy lips against his member, careful to not impale herself yet.

"How much do you want me Harry?" she was now licking his neck, biting every now and then in passion.

"More than anything, you're so sexy" she grinned and removed her bra, this made her moderate sized tits spill out into Harry face, it was obvious by their hardness that they were aroused. Claiming one in his mouth he started to suck, this elicited gasps from his Aunt who was now humping him as fast as she could.

"What do you want to do to me?" Harry groaned into her ear.
"Fuck you" he breathed. Petunia smiled a devious smile.

"And what about protection, I might get pregnant" there was no lapse in his sucking and her humping when she said this.
"A condom would only get in the way" he panted out a minute later. Petunia smiled victoriously.

"What if I want you to get me pregnant Harry" there was still no stop in his sucking, in fact he was starting to draw blood at this point.

"What about Vernon and Dudley?" she gave a moaning laugh.
"I want them dead, and I want to kill them, I want to fuck you right after it as well, preferably in mine and my husband's bed, does that turn you on Harry?"
He gave a nod which made Petunia smile. "Then why not get started Harry" and with that she picked herself up and impaled herself fully on his cock, she let out a blood piercing scream but began to ride him despite the pain, soon she was moaning in pleasure instead.

"Faster Harry, Fuck me, Fuck me harder, make me yours" Harry sped up and met his thrusts with her bounces; this caused her breasts to begin to fly about. Seizing them he started to caress her breasts while she road him as fast as he could.
"That's it, fill me up" all her dirty talk caused him to go over the edge, spilling his seed deep into his Aunts sex.
Half an hour later and two more locations around the house, Petunia left to get some shopping for her Son's fat maintenance, as she stepped out the door an evil smirk grew on her face, and then she was gone, she had vanished with a pop.

The last thing any of their nosy neighbours saw was a flash of Violet in Petunia's eyes and a strange stick no longer than eleven inches in length.
***********************
I noticed that this story was rated as illiterate on the website, so I checked it over and found that was indeed was the case, I've run over most of the errors now, however there may be some more minor ones I have missed.
The next chapter of Night Elves will be up this weekend.
Respect
Dark_Mage
PLEASE R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story