Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sure As Hell Ant Normal But We Deal, We Deal

Sure As Hell Ant Normal But We Deal, We Deal 2

by panic_at_the_urie 0 reviews

“Don’t worry darling, all it does is make the bad things go away.” She said smiling like she meant it. “Sure.” I finally said after days of giving her the silent treatment.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-08-06 - Updated: 2010-08-07 - 1697 words

0Unrated
Brendon then screams like a girl. I laugh no one notices my black eyes though. “Never take the necklace off.” He whispered. And noticed it was glowing. “It glows when evils around. Its glows when its keeping it away from you also.” Ryan whispered in my other ear. “I’m going to go see what’s outside.” Axel said and walked off. “I best be finding Alex.” I said. I walked off with Ryan still attached to me. “He’s going out there to keep the witch away long enough for us to leave.” He said. “Where are we going?” I whispered making sure no one else could hear. “Alex’s house you’re going to have to get her to let us.” He whispered. We looked all over the house for her. I looked under my bed “Alex get out from under there.” I whispered and helped her out. “Let go to your house” I said. “O.k. my parents are in Florida.” She said. “Ok but everyone needs to come.” I said. “O.k.” She said. “Axel is going to come in a little bit he went out for a minute.” I said.

I found Ryan and Alex found Brendon and we all left my house. Ryan put his arm around my waits holding me for dear life it seems. Alex unlocks the gate and lets us enter the house. She turns the lights on “And we have power!” she says. Axel then walks in. “Hey everyone I’m back.” Axel says. Then he walks over to Alex and kisses her lips. “Aww!” I say out loud not meaning to “Didn’t mean to say that out loud…” Everyone chuckles. “Follow me” Ryan whispers and walks away. I quickly follow him. He leads me outside to a bench and set down I sit down next to him. “Do you love me?” he asked me. He said it so low I could barely hear him. I kissed his lips. I think I answered his question. He looked at me “You don’t realize how happy you made me.” He said with caring In his eyes. I hugged him. He hugged me back. “Why does that witch want me?” I asked him after we stopped hugging. “The witch is a boy He wants you. I understand why…” he said the last part so quietly I could barely hear it. “Why? Why does it want me?” I asked him. “You blood is irresistible. Your eyes are like that because I made them like that.”He said. “Why did you make them like that? I said. “So I would always know what mood you’re in. Taylor You mother is the head vampire. She never told you that because she didn’t make you a vampire. She wanted you to be a normal girl. She also wanted Brendon to be normal two.” He said. How could my own mother keep this away from me?

“Then change me.” I said. He looked away. “I want you to live a long and happy life,” he paused. “then again it has been a while since I’ve loved someone…” “How did you become a vampire?” I ask him. Apparently he thought I wouldn't ask because his expression was shocked. “A old girlfriend of mine her name was Naomi she was a vampire and she turned me into one at first I didn’t know what was going on then I ran away and I’ve been on the move ever since.” He said still not looking at me.

“How old are you?” I asked him. “18” he said still not looking at me. “No really.” I said. “100” he said and looked me in the eyes finally. “Oh…” I said. “We better be getting back inside I can smell the witch. He’s a good 30 miles away though.” He said and stood up. He put his hand out for me to hold it I took his hand and we walked inside. “Alex, I have to tell you something.” Axel said as Ryan and I walked in. Axel looked at Ryan and Ryan gave him a nod. “You can’t tell anyone this.” Axel said to Alex. “I promise.” She said. “I’m a shape shifter.” He said and turned into a werewolf. “oh my...’ Alex said then Axel but on this very cute puppy dog face. “He’s cute.” She said and petted his head then kissed his forehead. I looked at Ryan. “I love you” I said. He smiled a crooked smile I’ve never seen before. “I love you two.” He said and kissed my lips.

Then Brendon came running in. “Guys There’s 4 of them now.” Brendon said. Ryan’s eyes got wide. I looked up at him and he looked at me. He then let go of my hand and put his arm around my waist. “I’m sorry for putting you into this.” He whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek. “You didn’t mean to” I whispered. “Who’s Dog is that?” Brendon said. “Ugh its mine” Alex said. Then Axel in dog form walked into a different room and then came out in human form. “Hey, Brendon.” Axel said. “I’m the only one here that’s single.” Brendon said. “That’s uncool.” He said shortly after that. “I’ll be right back my love.” Ryan whispered in my ear and walked away. I grabbed my necklace he gave me hoping it would give me more protection. I hope.

“Axel, dear lets go see if Sparky is O.K.” Alex said to Axel so they could be alone. I walked over to Brendon and hugged him. “What up with the hug?” he said. “I don’t want you to feel left out.” I said. He hugged me back. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I love you.” I said. “I love you two.” He said I let go. “Tell no one about this.” He said “Deal” I said. Ryan came back in two hours later. He didn’t look different or anything. I walked over to him. “What did you do?” I whispered. Ryan looked away.

“Guys, I’m going to find Axel and Alex.” Brendon said. “Remember, Taylor tell no one.” Brendon added and left. “Ryan what did you do?” I said wanting a answer. “I’m not proud of it…” he said looking to the side at nothing. “Tell me, please?” I said. I wasn’t going to take no for an answer. “Someday…”he said then paused. “When you’re ready.” He said then looked me in the eyes. I then realized he wasn’t going to tell me. I looked down. Apparently he saw I was sad because he basically said I’m not good enough. He looked down. “What ever you do don’t talk anymore… its getting closer by the minuet…” he said. I nodded my head he then kissed my lips gently and walked outside. “Tay? Taylor where are you?”Alex said and walked into the living room. “Hey Taylor” she said I waved at her.”What? Cat got your tongue?” she said teasing. I shrugged my shoulders. i then grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then I wrote ‘Do you still have my guitar form last Friday?’ she nodded her head. I sat the paper and pen on the couch and walked to her room grabbing my yellow and black guitar. Its yellow coated with black line going on the sides of the strumming part that had a curly tip at the bottom. I sat down on her bed then I began to play Lost In You by Three Days Grace. I didn’t sing it though. Axel then walked in I stopped playing and looked at him. “Sorry I though Brendon might have been hiding under Alex’s bed. Then we heard Brendon scream like a girl. I got up and looked under the bed. “Hey Taylor…” Brendon said and got up I helped him up and raised one eyebrow then Alex and Ryan came in through the door. “Is Brendon O.K?” Alex said.

“Alex, why do you have a axe under your bed? I mean that things bigger than you!” Brendon said. “Oh long story.” Alex said. I smiled remembering why she has it under her bed. Me and Alex then laughed. I didn’t laugh out loud she did. “Taylor, can you follow me?” Alex said. I nodded my head and followed her into her basement. I shivered. “I want you to stay down here. Don’t go anywhere. There’s a bed, a few blankets and, a pillow. If you get hungry there are a few gram crackers. And if you get thirsty there’s a Pepsi or two. I Must go up stairs to help find you a better place to hide.” Alex said. As she was about to walk up the stairs I grabbed her arm pleading for her to stay down here. “I’ll check on you every now or then. Taylor you could be down here a long time…” Alex said. It’s a good thing the lights were dim. My eyes are ice blue.
Ryan’s P.O.V
“Where are we going?” Brendon said as I dragged him into the din of the house. Axel had already got the potion ready. “Wow. Is that orange juice? I want some!” Brendon said. “Sure... yeah.” I said. Wow. He’s pretty retarded. I grabbed the glass full of the potion and handed it to Brendon. He began to drink the disgusting formula I once had.
“C’mon Ry, Drink it for me?”
I looked at the glass full of potion.
I shook my head.
She then grabbed my chin and forced my mouth open making the formula slide into my mouth and down my thought.
Constantly I coughed feeling like I was choking.
I finally stopped coughing.
“Don’t worry darling, all it does is make the bad things go away.” She said smiling like she meant it.
“Sure.” I finally said after days of giving her the silent treatment.

That stuff [*killed
me.
Sign up to rate and review this story