Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The third entry.

by xDcee 2 reviews

Talks more about his life and stuff thats happened, I cant really do a summary. Its a journal...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-08 - Updated: 2010-08-08 - 532 words

2Original
Sometimes I wonder what my purpose on this earth is. It can’t be for anything big otherwise something would have happened by now I guess. Maybe I'm just here for a background, or to help someone into fame. Helping as in showing people how much better looking and smarter, no doubt richer, they are than me and that would push them straight into fame. But then again, everyone I have seen (apart from the bums in the street, whom I feel sorry for) would be famous, so they wouldn’t be so famous would they? If everyone around was famous, I guess the non-famous people would be the new attraction right? I knew you’d get me, you’re the only one that does. Which reminds me…

There’s two new kids in school. I saw them on the bus this morning. One really skinny, tall kid with glasses and a grey beanie and one shorter, not so skinny but not fat, boy next to him. They looked alike in a way, perhaps they are brothers, but one has a longish face while the other has a roundish one. Nether the less, I shouldn’t get to caught up with them. They’ll only hear all the, true, rumours that are circling around and hate me as much as the rest of the state. Not that I mind really, no friends no heartbreak. That’s the way I see it. Though, it would be nice to have a friend. Someone to share you with, let them know all your deepest secrets without a worry of them being spread and knowing every detail about them that you could practically be them.

Today, I was beaten up as usual, right on time again. Shoved into my locker and waited at lest two minutes until the same teacher opened it and let me out. He always looks at me sympathetically, knowing he should do something about it but he cant. None of them can. Even if I went dobbing on every person that ever hurt me, I would just be known as ‘Alco’ or ‘hobo’ I’d also be known as ‘snitch’ and ‘rat’. I didn’t need anymore names on me, I didn’t need any names other than Frank. But you know, shit happens and sometimes you just have to take things as it comes. Though one day, when I'm out of that hellhole, Ill make a difference. Ill help people like me, sponsor, adopt, do whatever it takes to give them a better life than I ever had. Even if it kills me. No child, or teenager as I am, deserves to go through what I do everyday. The beatings at school, the names, the beatings at home, and also the names here. Really, kids don’t need that at all. All they need is someone to love them, hold them and always be there when things get to tough for them. That, diary, is why I have you.
Mothers home, so I should probably pretend to be asleep. She never seems to bother me when I am. Night!
Frank 4 November.
Note: Oh yeah, I told you I’d write today.
Sign up to rate and review this story