Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bad Romance

Just Wait...

by FamousLastWords09

Rebecca wakes up to Frank and Gerard realises she is missing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 3622 words - Complete

?Blocked
Hello everyone. Here’s the next part of the story. You may have noticed that it’s NC-17 as this and the next chapter are pretty x-rated, the next chapter even more so than this one. I did warn you guys in the beginning that this story would take a dark turn.

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews thus far especially for the last chapter, loved reading your feedback. Thank you! I look forward to hearing your comments for this one. Hope you enjoy it xoxo


Chapter 9

Gerard checked his watch for the hundredth time before sneaking a glance at the classroom door. He listened with half an ear as Ellie-May droned on about her self portrait and how inspiring she found herself but he didn’t care. His mind was only on one thing and that was Rebecca’s absence. Ever since he had begun teaching their class she had never missed a lesson nor had she ever been late, this was definitely a first and it unnerved him. He glanced at the door again willing the sound of a knock and for the door to open, Rebecca striding in red faced and apologetic, but no knock came and neither did Rebecca. Gerard began to worry. Was she sick? Had something happened at home, some personal problem that made her leave school? He had seen her that morning so he knew she had been in. His mind whirred and his worry grew. What if she got cold feet about tonight? What if she told someone about them? His last question stopped him. She wouldn’t. Rebecca was trustworthy wasn't she? The class’s half hearted applause for Ellie-May snapped him out of his thoughts and he forced himself to resume his role as their teacher. He would find out exactly what was going on with Rebecca as soon as the class was over. He looked over at the two vacant seats in his class, one Rebecca’s and one Frank’s and a cold feeling crept over him at the thought that both their absences may not be a coincidence.

*

Rebecca slowly came to out of her drug induced sleep. Her head rolled gently from side to side as she slowly woke up. Her mouth was dry and her head felt fuzzy and heavy.

‘Wakey wakey, Angel’ Frank said in a sing-song voice although he didn’t smile like one would when using that tone of voice. He didn’t look at her, his concentration was on the PC in front of him.

‘Frank?’ Rebecca whispered her eyes still closed.

He smiled now and left his desk walking over to her and sitting beside her. ‘Hey, Becks’ he said softly stroking her face. ‘How you feeling?’

‘Thirsty’ She said her eyes fluttering open to meet the hazel eyes that she had become so fond of. Where was she? What was she doing with him? What had happened?

‘Aw, here you go’ Frank said reaching over to the bedside table and retrieving the glass of water he knew she would need upon waking.

‘Nuh uh’ he said wagging a finger in her face as she tried to reach for the glass. Her eyes widened as she realised her wrists were bound together above her head and secured to the bed frame.

‘What have you done?’ Rebecca gasped her eyes wide with fear as she tugged at her restraints, the silk bind digging into her skin. It all came back to her in a sudden rush, the food, the punch, feeling tired the things he had said to her.

‘Settle down now’ Frank soothed stroking her brown hair from her face. ‘You’ll hurt yourself.’
‘Untie me right now!’ She fumed making Frank laughed, he had never heard that tone of voice on her before.

‘Sorry, Princess’ he said ‘I can't. You and me are going to have some fun first. You owe me a good time’ he said lifting the hem of the lingerie he had put her in. Rebecca looked down herself to see her ordinary jeans and hoody combo tossed to the floor and her body covered in a black negligee. The silk and lace garment did little to cover her impressive chest or the rest of her body for that matter, but that was the point of these things wasn’t it? He ran his hand up her trembling left leg and Rebecca clamped her thighs shut, a scowl on her face.

‘That’s not enough to keep me out, Sugar’ Frank chuckled placing the glass on the floor. 'I'll show you.' He took his time crawling up her body using his hands to hold her legs down and prevent her kicking him. 'See?' he giggled forcing her thighs apart and settling himself between them.

‘Get off me!’ Rebecca hissed trying her best to shake him off which only made her wrists ache and her body move against his.

‘Keep struggling baby I like it’ Frank stated. He ran his tongue along her neck biting down gently on her favourite spot and she gasped involuntarily.

‘See? You like it too’ Frank smiled ‘I’m going to do lots of things to you that you’ll like. Just wait…’

‘For what?’ Rebecca seethed.

'For your boyfriend of course' Frank said kissing her pouting lips. 'He's invited too'

'Leave him alone' Rebecca begged her anger fading and being replaced with fear 'Please.'

'I just don't understand you' Frank said sitting back on his knees 'I offer myself to you and you shoot me down for some old guy.'

'He's not old' Rebecca shot back.

'He's not young' Frank laughed walking his fingers under the lingerie, Rebecca squirmed as his finger tips pressed into her skin and neared her privates.

'Don't!' Rebecca pleaded as he touched her soft curls.

'Oh but I have too' Frank smiled easing his finger inside her. Rebecca pushed herself back into the mattress in a bid to get away from his probing finger but the action did nothing as he moved with her.

'Stop it!' She breathed as his finger wiggled inside her getting reacquainted with her soft walls.

Frank watched her face as his thumb drew light circles on her clit, he knew she was enjoying it she was biting her lip to hold back her moans.

'Now honey' he said adding another finger inside her 'Why would you want to hold back those delicious moans I long to hear?'

'They’re not for you' she breathed unable to speak without showing how good his hand made her feel.

'Oh but they will be' Frank said darkly 'By the end of today my cock will be buried so far inside you, you'll be able to fucking taste it. This little barrier...' he said feeling the wall that separated him from where he so desperately wanted to be 'Will be all over my dick and that my angel is a promise.'

'Is this what you did to Rachael?' Rebecca asked tears in her eyes as she remembered her peers warning. 'He’s not a good guy'

'No of course not' Frank laughed removing his hand ‘All I did was spend some time with her, say a few things and voila! Her legs parted like the Red Sea. Honestly Becks, does it look like you need any kind of force with a girl like that? She's as easy as the fucking alphabet.’

'Then why are you doing this to me?' Rebecca sniffed.

'Because I want to fuck you' he stated 'And because you led me on you little cock tease, only to save yourself for a teacher and one I hate I might add.'

'You only hate him because he put you in your place' She retorted.

Frank laughed at that. 'Either way he needs to be taken down a peg or two and you're what I'm going to use to do it.'

Rebecca's mind was in overdrive, she couldn't let this happen. She couldn't let him take her innocence she couldn't let him rape her.

'If you do this' She said more bravely than she felt 'I'll tell the cops, I'll tell everyone what you did. Rachael will back me up I know it.'

'Oh really?' Frank said an evil grin spreading across his lips 'I wouldn’t count on Rachael talking, she knows what will happen if she does and I don't think you'll be saying a word either sugar.'

'Try me' Rebecca snapped.

'Listen princess you're in no position to threaten me' Frank stated getting off the bed and walking over to his desk 'Because if you tell on me, I'll tell on you...and your boyfriend. Sexual relations between a teacher and a student, and a child I might add is against the law.'

'I'm not a child' She huffed knowing he had her in a bind tighter than her wrists.

'Statutory rape, he'll go to prison. He’s a teacher.' Frank shrugged 'Do you want that?'

Rebecca starred up at the ceiling as the tears welled in her eyes. Of course she didn’t want that, that’s the last thing she wanted. She didn’t want Gerard to get into trouble for what they had been doing.

'You don't have any proof' Rebecca said suddenly hoping it was true. How could he have?

'No you're right I don't' Frank said and Rebecca quickly turned her head to look at him 'But I will have. The second he gets here and walks into this room I'll have all the proof I need' He explained patting the small video camera that Rebecca had failed to notice. 'That reminds me I need to invite him to our little party.'

Rebecca watched in horror as Frank started pressing buttons on her phone.

'I'm not talking' She said assuming Frank would have her lure Gerard to his home.

'No that's right you're not and if you don't want your boyfriend to go to jail you never will. In fact just to make sure you don't talk' Frank said picking up a bandanna and advancing on her 'I better gag that hot little mouth of yours.'

'There you go' he said once he successfully shut her up. 'Ooh you look so fucking sexy right now' he grinned stroking himself through his jeans 'Picture worthy I would say.'

He stood at the end of the bed and snapped a shot of her, he found Mr Way’s number and pressed send.

'He'll get that soon' Frank winked at her 'Schools out in an hour'

Rebecca was mumbling loudly against the gag trying hard to get his attention. Frank rolled his eyes and placed the phone on the desk.

'What's that, Angel?' he asked pulling the fabric from her mouth and it fell down her chin and around her neck.

'He won't come' She told him. ‘So you might as well just let me go.’

'Oh he’ll come and so will I' Frank laughed 'In every hole you have.'

Rebecca ground her teeth in annoyance at the helplessness of the situation. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her, to them! She looked at her former friend and felt a severe betrayal and a serious hatred towards him.

'Please don’t do this' She begged trying to appeal to the softer side she knew he had. 'I'll do whatever you want just leave him out of this, this is his life you're messing with. It’s not a game!’

'Hey, calm down' Frank said not wanting her to work herself into a frenzy 'If everything goes my way we’ll all leave here ok, I won't sing and neither will you my little bird and everything will be fine.’

'Don't do this' Rebecca cried 'Don’t take away my virginity. Please Frank'

'Wait, so he wants it and you give it up, I want it and you say I'm taking it away how’s that fair?' Frank huffed

'You're taking it by force I don't want to give it to you' She sobbed

'You did before! He's what changed your mind.' Frank reminded her 'Him and his demands. Don't you see honey, he was threatened by me and I'm going to show him just how threatening I can be.'

'You're an asshole' Rebecca hissed angrily forgetting her plan to appeal to his sweet side.

'Maybe' Frank shrugged his eyes lightening up with an idea 'And I can't wait to ram my cock into yours.' He giggled 'In fact I believe we have time to spare and I don't see why I should have to wait.' Frank pressed the record button on the camera and Rebecca’s eyes widened as his words registered.

'No!' Rebecca struggled against her restraints as Frank climbed on top of her.

'It won't hurt much' He said giving her a quick kiss on her protesting lips.

'Don’t!' Rebecca screamed. She could only imagine how much it would hurt to have him inside her like that, to have him rape her that way 'Please Frank'

'I have to I'm so fucking hard right now, I need something.' He said pulling the lingerie down her chest setting her breasts free. 'On the upside I won't last long buried inside that tight little spot, it'll be over nice and quick and then the real fun will begin.'

Rebecca was crying so hard she lost the ability to form words and her body shook from fear as Frank turned her over.

'Don't cry honey' he soothed as he yanked her up onto her knees 'I’ll be as gentle as I can' he said 'I don’t want to hurt you I just want to feel you.' Frank lifted the end of her silk and lace underwear and moaned at the sight of her creamy behind high in the air and waiting for him.

'Everything about you is so beautiful' he moaned stroking her shape 'Even your ass is cute'

Rebecca sobbed harder into the pillow willing her body to stop heaving so she could talk. She felt him spread her cheeks and thought she’d be sick as another sob escaped her mouth.

Frank leaned over her back so his lips were against her ear. 'Hush now, Becks' he cooed. She hated that he used the nickname he had given her at a time like this. It had always made her feel warm and special but now it froze her to her core. 'Don’t worry, I won't tease you like he does' Frank chuckled as he reached for the lube that sat on his bedside table.

'What-did-you-say' Rebecca hiccupped, her sobs still shaking her body.

‘That’s what you said to me that night you were drunk and begging for my cock' Frank said spreading the gel on his fingers 'I just didn't know you were talking about Mr Way.'

'Please, Frank' Rebecca cried 'Please don’t do this. You can have me. Take me anyway you want, just please don’t do this.'

Frank sighed as she cried under him 'I would if I could sugar but I can't. That's a sweet offer and all but I can't accept. I have my plan and it has to be played out exactly or there will be consequences. So suck it up' He said darkly 'Stay still and I promise to be gentle...at first.'

Frank undid his jeans with one hand pushing them down over his hips along with his boxers and he moaned at the sight of his full erection so close to her arse.

‘I can’t wait to get inside you, Baby’ He moaned. He ignored her sobs and her pleading as he pushed his finger against her tight entrance and she yelped in surprise. He knew he hadn’t hurt her as he barely touched her, it was just a new sensation for her. ‘Relax’ he ordered.

Rebecca braced herself for the worse as his fingertip pushed against her and just as suddenly as it started it stopped.

'Seriously?' Frank said halting his actions as the doorbell rang interrupting them. Frank held tight to her hips trying to remember if he was expecting anyone. Rebecca although hysterical, was one step ahead of him and she took advantage of the disruption.

'HELP ME!' She screamed 'HELP!'

'No!' Frank gasped his hand clamping tight across her mouth. Rebecca squealed against his strong hand hoping to God that the person at the door had heard her, 'What is wrong with you?' he growled 'Do you want me to fucking hurt you?' Frank asked yanking her head back hard and stretching her neck. Rebecca whimpered against his hand and the door bell rang again. Frank grabbed the bandanna and pulled it against her mouth tightening it.

'You'll pay for that little outburst when I get back' He snarled. He leapt of the bed and ran out of the room pulling his jeans up as he went.

Rebecca cried from relief as she turned herself onto he back. She tugged at the silk that held her wrists together but it did nothing but make her arms ache. She knew she had to get out of there and this was her only chance to escape. She twisted her wrists attempting to loosen the hold but all it did was further grind the material into her raw skin. She cried hard as she realised there was no way out. She was stuck and the only thing that made her feel better was that she wouldn’t be alone. Gerard would come soon and he'd figure a way out of this mess. He was her only hope and all she could do was pray that Frank wouldn't finish what he was about to start.

*

Gerard watched the clock hands move achingly slowly. There were five minutes to the lesson left and he willed them away. His phone had vibrated nearly an hour ago and he knew it had to be Rebecca. He was going crazy with worry and anxiety, but he couldn’t check his phone, not here in plain view of his class but he couldn't leave either, they were giving presentations and he needed to listen to them explaining their pieces. For the first time ever Gerard despised his job.
When the bell finally rang Gerard nearly whooped with joy. He wanted to scream at his class to pack up and get out but he refrained.

‘Thank you class for your presentations’ He said hurriedly ‘I hope you all have good weekends and I’ll see you Monday.’ He said. He grabbed his phone and waited for the last student to close the door behind him. He flipped open his phone.

‘A picture?’ He said with a frown. He waited for it to load with impatience and when it did, he wished it hadn’t.

‘No’ he gasped. He took in the image of Rebecca bound to a bed her body scantily dressed, a gag forced into her mouth as she lay helpless. He felt a twitch between his legs at the image, he was a man after all, but he felt sick to his stomach too. The shrill ring of the phone caught him off guard and he nearly dropped it, luckily he caught it before it hit the ground.

*

‘Its time’ Frank said excitedly. He had returned to Rebecca only minutes before. The person at the door had been a welcomed guest after all supplying Frank with the last few things he needed for his plan and without meaning to he spent much too long conversing with them and he found he was out of time to finish what he had started with Rebecca.

Rebecca struggled on the bed screaming into the gag. Frank held a finger to his lips to tell her to be quiet.

‘Rebecca I’m on the phone’ he giggled ‘Keep it down.’ A few more rings and it connected.

‘Hello?’

‘Ah Mr Way’ Frank said as he paced the room. ‘Did you get my picture message?’

‘What have you done to her?’ Gerard demanded

‘Nothing she hasn’t liked’ Frank smiled

‘Don’t you dare touch her’ Gerard growled ‘I swear I’ll kick your ass.’

‘Relax’ Frank huffed ‘I’ve barely touched her at all but it’s getting harder by the minute. Real fucking hard’ He breathed touching himself ‘Come and join us, we’ve been waiting for you.’

Rebecca had stilled her tantrum to listen to the conversation, she could hear Gerard’s voice on the other end, it was angry and beautiful and it made her cry.

‘You’ve got ten minutes to get here’ Frank told him as he straddled Rebecca’s hips ‘And then we’re starting without you. I’ll text you the address when you hang up’

‘I want to talk to her’ Gerard said throwing on his jacket as he spoke.

Frank rolled his eyes but held the phone to Rebecca’s ear. ‘She can hear you.’

‘Rebecca?’ Gerard said ‘Can you hear me?’

Rebecca screamed into the gag, trashing under Frank, who stroked her breasts through the silk fabric of her negligee loving the feel of her body thrusting under him.

‘I’m so sorry’ Gerard apologised his voice sincere ‘I never meant for this to happen.’

Rebecca cried harder at his words, wanting him to be with her, but wanting him to stay away too.

‘I’m coming for you, Sugar’ he said hanging up.
Sign up to rate and review this story