Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“I’d like to focus on something else.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-09 - Updated: 2010-08-09 - 562 words

1Ambiance
“Pepper, you look gorgeous. Just remember to breathe.” Pepper smiled at her dad as she linked her arm through his.

“Here we go. Let’s do this thing. I hate wearing dresses,” she said as the wedding march began causing her dad to laugh.

The two of them began their walk as everyone in the church stood to get a view of the beautiful bride. Pepper tried not to giggle at Pete’s wolfish grin as she passed by him.

When they reached the end of the aisle, her dad placed her hand in Brendon’s and sat down. Leaning forward just slightly, he said in a voice just loud enough for Pepper to hear.

“Pray that I have the strength to not rip your dress off tonight.”

Pepper fought back a blush as the preacher began the ceremony.



“Are you ready, Mrs. Urie?”

Pepper grinned, “I sure am Mr. Urie.”

Brendon slipped Pepper’s hand in his as they descended the steps. As they made their way towards his heavily decorated Audi, their friends and family threw rice grains.

Finally making it to the Audi, Brendon opened Pepper’s door. She leaned out of the window, waving to everyone as they drove towards the hotel they were staying in.

“You look beautiful,”Brendon said as he drove the Strip.

“Thank you, I gathered that when you said you wanted to rip my dress off.”

Brendon gave her a mischevious grin.

“Woah. We’re not staying at the Bellagio are we?”

Brendon nodded, “Yep. Lived here all my life, always wanted to stay here.”

“The biggest hotel I’ve ever stayed at was the Best Western in Washington D.C.”



“What are you doing,” Pepper asked as they entered the hotel lobby. Brendon had picked her up in his arms and began walking towards the elevator.

“Well our bags were brought over this morning and I felt like carrying you.”

“How romantic,” Pepper cooed. She let out a laugh as Brendon rolled his eyes.

“Grab the key out of my pocket,” he asked as he walked down the lavish hallway.

Pepper reached down and rummaged through his pants pocket and found the key card, but not before brushing the growing bulge.

Brendon inhaled and closed his eyes as Pepper unlocked the door. Sprinting, Brendon made for the bed and sat Pepper down.

Brendon kicked off his shoes and crawled on the bed beside her and started kissing her neck.

“Mmm. That feels good, but why don’t you focus more on my mouth?”

Brendon’s eyes reflected his devilish grin, “I’d like to focus on something else.”

Pepper caught his meaning, “Will you unzip me?” She turned so that Brendon could access the zipper.

Standing up, Pepper let her wedding dress fall to the floor, revealing her strapless bra and blue thong. She grinned when she noticed Brendon’s pants seemed be a little tight. Normally Pepper would have been a bit shy, but having a power of sorts over her husband, she felt a little wonton. And she liked it. Reaching behind her she unclasped the bra and let it fall beside the dress. Strutting in her silver Christian Louboutin’s, she sat on Brendon’s lap and whispered in his ear, “Make love to me.”

Brendon turned his head and captured his wife’s lips, “ I’d love to.”
Sign up to rate and review this story