Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Bleed Me A Melody

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Gerard is forced into a marriage he never wanted, but could it save him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-12 - Updated: 2010-08-12 - 894 words

5Original
~Gerard~


This was ridiculous! The whole thing is purely bullshit! This was not happening! I was to be married in less than an hour! I did not want o be married! But for once, Michael the golden child wasn’t good enough, he wasn’t the oldest there for he was able to take over the mansion, I had to, and in order to that I had to be wed!


“Gerard?” Mikey walked into the little dressing room and smiled. “See, your tux fits you so well!”

“Sure.” I muttered sarcastically.

“He’s so nervous Gerard.” He said taking a seat next to me on the little plush sofa.

“Why should he be? Why should I be? I’ve never even met him!”

“Gerard?” he gave me a pleading look. “That is why, please don’t make this difficult, the entire family is counting on you?”

“And what about his family?” I asked.

“His mother is very ill, I have told you this. Her dying wish was for her son to get married into a good family, and you are aware that we are the wealthiest for miles and miles around.”

I bit my lip, wishing I had my pipe with me. “You know I do not wish to do this.”

“Gerard!” He stood up looking directly at me. “I’m sick of hearing that nonsense. I’m sick of you moping around, or drinking all the time. You need a husband for gods sakes and a perfectly good one is waiting just down the hall! You are to be wed tonight and that is final!” and with a little smile he said. “Love you Gee, see you at the alter, be out there in ten minutes!”


After he left the room I sighed and walked over to the vanity mirror on the wall, taking a look a myself and frowned, sucking in my stomach the best I could. I brushed through my shoulder length black hair. This was the best I would look in this shameful tuxedo.


At the time Mikey told me to, I took the long hall and walked into the back alter doors and up to where I would be standing beside Mikey who was my best man. I looked at the four rows of family and friends that were all quietly talking and waiting for the ceremony to start. Mikey gave me a small smile and the music began to play. I watched w as the wooden doors opened and a small slim man in a red tuxedo slowly began to walk towards me, he had chin length chocolate brown hair, and as he got closer, not standing alone two or three feet away from me. I cold see that he had lightly tanned creamy skin, big beautiful eyes incased in large dark lashes, and pink full pouty lips. I never expected for him to be beautiful. But he looked so scared!


The Priest, and also my very good friend Ray Toro began the ceremony, it was long and tedious, then we had to exchange rings, I gently took his hand in mind, marveling at how soft and warm it was, he put the ring on my finger with shaky hands, and we were wed. The audience clapped, and Mikey ushered us outside to where the horse and carriage was waiting to take us back to the mansion, where the reception was to be held.

I sat in the carriage opposite of Frank, my new husband, whom just looked at the floor. I pulled out my pipe and let it, inhaling the sweet tobacco and satisfying my addiction. I blew out smoke and looked to Frank.


“You smoke?” I asked him, god, he couldn’t be any older than 18!

“No sir,” He shook his head. “It’s bad for your health.”

I blinked, he called me sir? “I’m going to hell, what do I care about my health for?” I muttered and took another puff. “And about this damned marriage- don’t expect me to be an actual husband to you.”


“What?” is large brown eyes widened, making them so beautiful, but I snapped my gaze away from him.


“There may be papers saying we are wed, but as far as I’m concerned, this-” I held up my hand with my wedding ring. “Will come off after all of the guests leave tonight. I have already selected a bedroom for you to stay in. You may go anywhere in the mansion you wish- but not the basement, the very bottom floor, understand?”


He gulped and nodded. “Yes sir.”

“Don’t call me that,” I told him. “Call me Gerard.”

“Yes Gerard.” He nodded again. “I’m sorry.”

“For what?”

“Not being the husband you had wished for?”

I laughed and took a deep pull on my pipe, slowly letting the smoke out of my lips. “Frank, I never wished for a husband at all, I was forced into this just as much as you. Tonight we must act like we are married, we must convince my family, but after tonight…………………..”



“After tonight we shall never act as if we are wed?” He asked.

“Yes, exactly that.” I muttered as the carriage reached the towering mansion.








I hope you all like it. It's different from all of my other stories. If you want more review and tell me.
Sign up to rate and review this story