Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > You are Beautiful: a Seto Kaiba story

Meeting the New Student

by IlovetheCoreys 1 review

Kaiba meets the new student, and a project is assigned..

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-08-12 - Updated: 2010-08-13 - 220 words

-1OOC
(Kaiba's POV)

I was at school like any other day. I was sitting at my desk, reading a good book of poetry. I love poetry; it was like I enter a new universe every time I read some of it. It's pretty neat.

Then the teacher spoke. "Class, we have a new student today."

New student, huh? I thought. Then I smirked. Cool.

Then she walked in. I looked up from my book - and my breath caught in my throat. Her skin was white, and a little pale. Her hair was brown, and her eyes, oh her eyes. They were the color of the ocean.

"This is Abigail Watson. She's from America, so I hope you will be nice to her."

"We will," I heard a girl say. She said it with a smile.

"Why don't you sit next to Seto Kaiba?" said the teacher.

I smiled. Cool. With that, I noticed Abigail walk over to the empty seat across from me.

"OK, class, today you'll be given a project; it's a poem, of course. But it doesn't have to rhyme or anything. Let's see...I'll put Abigail with...Seto Kaiba."

Then for the first time, Abigail's gaze flickered over to me. She looked nervous. I gave her a reassuring smile, and she returned it, still a little nervous.
Sign up to rate and review this story