Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

what do you think of me?

by emo-girl

R&R

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-14 - 3591 words

?Blocked
A whole two weeks goes by, in that two weeks, four art lessons which only two of them Mr Way was in, the others he was off at some teachers thing. I had the delight of getting beaten up on the Thursday by the jocks in the toilets. I had a spilt lip, a busted nose and a black eye. It was a Friday ad least, lots of people were asking what happened, some girls really took a shine to me for some reason. It was art, great.
I quickly went in and turned away from the front a little.
“Afternoon class,” Mr Way said.
“Now, we’re going to watch a presentation of portraits, Mr Iero, can you turn to the front please,” he said. I groaned and turned around, he looked in shock to see my now beaten up face. He thinks he’s seen the worst of it, my stomach and back is just covered in bruises.
“Right now…” he said. He started going on about detail and shading and different parts.
The bell rang, thank God. I was about to leave.
“Frank come here for a minute,” Mr Way said.
“What?” I asked.
“Close the door,” he said.
I did.
“What happened?” he asked.
“The jocks were showing me who’s boss around here,” I said.
“Have you reported it?” he asked.
“No,” I said.
“Are you going to?” he asked.
“No,” I said.
“Why?” he asked.
“Because I don’t want to be beaten up anymore, if I tell I will,” I said.
“Is the bruises anywhere else?” he asked.
“All over my stomach and back,” I answered.
“Let me see,” he said.
“What? In your classroom, where anyone can just look in?” I asked.
“No in here,” he said. He took me into I guess his office.
“Can I look?” he asked.
I nodded. He unbuttoned my shirt and gasped. He gently ran his fingers along my chest and stomach, I loved being under his touch. I closed my eyes.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Nothing,” I answered.
He carried on looking and gently running his fingers along my body.
“I should get to my next lesson,” I said. I wanted him to tell me to stay, to keep on touching me gently.
“Well see you later then,” he said. He backed away from me. I quickly buttoned my shirt up, grabbed my bag and rushed to P.E.

“I saw Mikey sitting with the guys at the table at the very back in the canteen. I quickly went over and sat with them.
“Hey dude, why were you late for P.E?” Ray asked.
“Oh, I had to talk to Mr Hopkins about our history essay,” I lied.
“Frank, I need you,” Mikey said.
“Hello, Mikey’s finding his sexuality,” Bob said smirking.
“Shut up, Frank I need you to help me with our English essay, could you come over and help me tonight?” he asked.
“Yeah, sure,” I said.
“Thank you,” he said.
“Anyway I know my sexuality, do you Bob?” Mikey asked.
Bob looked at Mikey and turned away.
“Shut up Mikey,” he said quietly.

I met Mikey at the gates outside the hell hole. Thank God for Friday’s.
“Come on let’s go,” Mikey said. We walked all the way to his house, which wasn’t that far from mine. Mikey took me into the kitchen.
“Mom this is my friend, Frank,” Mikey said.
“Well hello Frank, are you stopping over tonight?” she asked.
“Umm…I don’t know,” I said.
“Oh can he?” Mikey asked.
“Of course, I’m going out anyway so you can have a friend over,” she said.
“Wicked!” he yelled. I laughed.
“Well I’m off, here’s thirty for food, don’t spend it all,” she said.
“Thank you mom,” he said. He kissed her on the cheek.
“See you two boys later,” she said. She soon was gone. Mikey grabbed two cans of soda out of the fridge, he tossed one to me.
“Come on lets see what we can watch,” he said.
I followed him, I flopped down on the sofa as he grabbed a pile of DVD’s.
“Okay, we have… Mirrors, the eye, pretty crap but… we have grudge, all of them, scream, nightmare before Christmas, don’t ask,” he said. I laughed.
“I like that film,” I said.
“I do, but it sounds weird, me saying all these horror film titles then saying the nightmare before Christmas,” he said. I started laughing really loud and fell of the sofa. I fell on Mikey and rolled off him.
“Thanks, not,” he said.
“Okay, I want to watch… Mirrors then grudge, all of them,” I said recovering from the laughing and hitting the coffee table.
“I haven’t watched the eye, is it good or bad?” I asked.
“Well it’s okay, kind of boring, a girl is blind, she gets some Chinese girl’s donated eyes because she died, then the girl who was blinds starts seeing what the Chinese girl saw, like she looks in the mirror she sees the Chinese girl not her own refection, the good bit is the elevator bit where some dead guy who is hanging is trying to get her and the end,” he answered.
“Not as good as the grudge then?” I asked.
“Nope, grudge is way better,” he answered.
“Good,” I said.
Mikey was really cool, we could discuss comics, music, horror movies and stuff. It was really nice to have someone who I could talk to about the things we both enjoyed.
“What do you want, Pizza?” he asked.
“Yum, pizza,” I said.
“Well we’ll watch the movie and wait till my brother comes back to order the pizza,” he said.
“Your brother lives here?” I asked.
“Yeah, he can’t really afford a place of his own, and he likes living with family,” he answered.
He turned on the T.V. and plopped down next to me.
“Umm… Frank?” he asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Are you… straight or gay?” he asked.
“I’m gay,” I answered.
“What about you?” I asked.
“I’m gay too…I guess,” he said.
“So when you told me about having a crush it was on a guy?” I asked.
He nodded.
“Who? If you don’t mind me asking?” I asked.
“Umm… you won’t tell?” he asked.
“I promise I won’t,” I answered.
“I have been in love with Bob for over two years now,” he said.
“Bob?” I asked.
He nodded.
“Well, he is good looking and really nice and smart, plays the drums, what’s stopping you?” I asked.
“I can’t, I’m scared that I could try and he doesn’t want it, what if he isn’t gay, what if it destroys our friendship?” he asked.
“It might destroy it or it may make a relationship, if Bob doesn’t accept you then he isn’t a mate, he should understand, and if he doesn’t you have me to be friends with and I will have words,” I said.
“Thanks Frank, when should I?” he asked.
“Soon, I think you should text him now, ask him to see him,” I said.
“Why now?” he asked.
“Because one, I’m here and I’m support and your relationship guru, two if you don’t do it when I’m around you’ll probably chicken out, three why wait?” I asked.
“Fine, don’t play the movie yet,” he said.
He grabbed his phone.
“When should I see him?” he asked.
“Tonight,” I answered.
“What! Seriously?” he asked.
“I told you to get it out of the way soon, and if it doesn’t work out I’ll be here to beat the shit out of him,” I said.
He laughed.
“What? I may be small but I have very strong hands and knees, like I did when my cousin tried to tackle me down, I kneed him in the balls,” I said.
He laughed more.
“Now get texting,” I said. It felt good to see Mikey to try to be with Bob, it was keeping my mind off the idea of Gee in the same house as me in a while.
“Okay, I’ve sent it,” he said.
“Let me see,” I said. He handed me his phone.

Do u want 2 come over 2nite?

“Have you ever being in a relationship?” he asked.
“Once,” I answered. I curled up more on the sofa, just thinking of it was hurting me inside.
“What happened?” he asked.
“You really want to know?” I asked.
He nodded.
“I was with a jock at my old school, he was keeping me as his little secret away from everyone, I wasn’t ready for sex, he acted like he understood me, then one day I went to his house, I decided I wanted to surprise him, I got in the window, I crept upstairs to find him having sex with my best friend, he was trying to tell me that it was nothing that I was everything to him, to just think that he was fucking my best mate then trying to get back to me made me sick, I started to cut and try a drink, but also my mom was going threw a divorce from my cheating dad, she decided the best way would to move away from it so we did, and now I’m sitting on your couch dying of hunger,” I said.
“Gee should be home soon,” he laughed. It was good to have someone to listen too but to have a joke with to cheer me up.
“That bastard didn’t fucking know what he had, now his lost it,” he said.
I smiled at him. His phone went off.

Ok, what time do u want me over?

In about 30 mins?

C u then

“He’s coming in half an hour,” he said.
“Well then lets get you looking handsome,” I said.
I ran upstairs.
“Which one’s your room?” I asked.
“Last one on the right,” he answered as he came up the stairs. I ran into his room. I quickly opened the wardrobe doors and searched threw.
“I am thinking very tight skinny jeans and a very tight top, you got that?” I asked.
“Black skinny jeans here,” he said, he came over and grabbed a pair of jeans.
“And my tight fit misfits t-shirt,” he said, he went threw his draws and flinged a few t-shirts and held out the faded out misfits t-shirt out.
“Studded belt?” I asked.
“Here,” he said as he grabbed it off his bed.
“Converses and eyeliner?” I asked.
“Yep, you go downstairs and I’ll get dressed and ready,” he said.
“Umm…Frank?” he asked.
“What’s up?” I asked.
“What if it doesn’t work, oh shit I haven’t thought about what I’m doing, what the hell am I going say, I wish I hadn’t told you now, I so fucking freaked out now,” he said.
“Mikey, I wished I said a lot to John, the jock jerk and Matt my twat best friend went I was there, I wanted to say go to hell bastards, how could you guys? But I just stood there, hearing his shit, then pushing him away and then running,” I said.
“I know but we kind of acted like a bunch of girls trying to get a guy to like one of us, it was a bit sudden and a bit weird,” he said.
“I know but hey if Bob does end up going out with you then I want to be paid,” I said.
He laughed.
“Now get dressed,” I said.
I quickly left him in his room and ran downstairs, good timing, Gerard came threw the front door.
“What are you doing here?” he asked.
“Mikey…I’m stopping over,” I answered.
“Oh,” he mumbled.
“Where is Mikey?” he asked.
“Upstairs, getting dressed,” I said. He nodded then went into the kitchen, I don’t know why but I followed him.
“Can I help you?” he asked.
“What’s with the cold shoulder?” I asked.
“Well, you walked off pretty quickly, you just acted like you didn’t want any of it,” he said.
“But I do,” I said.
“What?” he asked. I stood closer to him.
Suddenly Mikey came into the kitchen and straight to the fridge, I quickly moved away.
“Oh hey Gee, your late home,” Mikey said.
“Yeah, lots of marking, if I look at one more Vince Van essay with the same information from the internet I will scream,” he said.
“I thought you liked Vince Van artwork?” Mikey asked.
“I do, I just don’t like the stupid essay work, only like the arty bit,” he said.
Mikey smiled.
“We’re going to order a pizza and watch a movie, you want to join us?” Mikey asked.
He looked at me.
“Sounds good,” he said.
I followed Mikey into the living room.
“Do I look okay?” he asked. He figure was thin and nice. His T-shirt clung onto his figure, his skinny jeans was looking extremely tight. He looked kind of handsome.
“You look good,” I said.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered. The door bell rang.
“Oh shit he’s here and, I’mgonnafreakoutandhewillnotwanttogooutwithmeandhewillhateme,” he said.
“Slow down will you,” I said.
“Just answer the door,” I added.
He looked nervous as he walked to the door and opened it.
“Hey Mikey what’s up?” he asked.
“Umm…I…umm…” he stuttered.
“Bob just come in,” I said.
“Oh hey Frank,” he said as he walked in.
“Mikey wants to talk, alone,” I said.
“What’s wrong?” he asked Mikey.
“Umm…just come with me…” he said, he walked upstairs, Bob looked at me in confusion and went with him.
“Where’s Mikey?” Gerard asked.
“Upstairs with Bob,” I said.
“Oh Bob Bryar, I guessing the guy he likes?” he asked.
“You know?” I asked.
“Yeah, he told me he was feeling different towards Bob, I talked to him and he soon realised it,” he said.
I nodded.
He came up close to me.
“Where’s your room then?” I asked. Shit that sounded like I wanted to get to his room and have a quick fuck or something.
“In the basement,” he said.
“You want to look?” he asked.
“Yeah, I want to see what a teacher bedroom looks like,” I said.
He laughed.
We went down the stairs. It was amazing; the walls were covered in drawings and posters of bands like smashing pumpkins, Misfits, Iron maiden. The clothes lying around the room made it look more like a teenagers room not a adults room. I saw the mess on the desk, it was full of paper work, drawing, poems, lyrics and book marking. I wanted him badly. I looked at him, he was lying on the bed looking threw some paper work. I got on the bed and straddled him.
“Frank what are you-” he started but I shut him up with my lips crashing into his. He didn’t kiss back at first but soon our lips melted together, his tongue ran across my bottom lip, I opened m mouth slowly and let our tongues explore each others mouths.
“Frank…please,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“We don’t know anything about each other that much and your already forcing yourself on me,” he said.
“Oh fine… I’ll go,” I said. Forcing? This guy is too complicated, he first touches me but then doesn’t like it when I kiss him.
“No, don’t go, what I mean is, I want to get to know you better, and you to get to know me, I don’t want you to feel rushed into any kind of relationship and not really know me,” he said.
“Well I know you a teacher, I know you like drawing, writing music and poems, you probably don’t play an instrument or there would be one in your room, you like iron maiden, misfits and other stuff, your room is more like a teenager’s room, I’m guessing you like dark colours from the colours you mainly wear to work, you have a brother, you fill me in on the rest then,” I said.
He laughed.
“Well, I don’t play an instrument but tried to play guitar,” he said.
“I play electric guitar, been in and out of bands since I was eleven,” I said.
“I got beaten up at school,” he said.
“We have something in common then,” I said. He smirked.
“I played peter pan in a school play when I was a kid,” he said.
“Seriously?” I asked.
“Yeah, my grandmother helped me a lot through my life, she taught me to draw and to sing and stuff, she was amazing, then she died a year back,” he said.
“I’m sorry,” I said.
“It’s cool,” he said.
“How old are you?” I asked.
“Twenty two,” he answered.
“How old are you?” he asked.
“Seventeen going on eighteen,” I said.
“Do you like me?” I asked.
“I kind of do, I just can’t put my finger on it,” he said.
Mikey’s P.O.V
I stood at my bedroom door, maybe I could leg it quickly down the stairs.
“So what do you want to talk to me about?” he asked.
“Umm…I…errr…I…” I stuttered.
“Mikey tell me please,” he said. He gave me those puppy eyes that I couldn’t resist.
“IreallyreallylikeyouandFrankwantedmetotellyousohereyouareandnowyourgoingtohateme,”I said quickly.
“What?” he asked.
“Do you like boys?” I asked.
“What do you mean like?” he asked.
“I mean like like as in have crushes and stuff?” I asked.
“I…umm…I…haven’t told anyone,” he answered.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Mikey I’m gay, I have been since I moved to his school, I mean I’ve always been attracted to guys but not as much as I am now,” he said.
“Why?” he asked.
“Bob…I have been in love with you for the past two years now, you’ll probably hate me now and tell me to fuck off but I needed to tell you, well Frank ordered me to ask you to come over to tell you,” I said.
“Mikey, I love you too,” he said.
“W-What?” I asked.
Suddenly his lips crashed into mine. It was like fireworks. He pulled back.
“I want you,” I panted.
“I want you too, but are you completely sort you want this? You want me?” he asked. I kissed him again, then pulled away.
“Does that answer your question?” I asked.
“Very much,” he said. I backed him up onto the bed, I climbed onto of him and straddled him. I started to grind our hips together.
“Fuck…Mikey,” he moaned.
I grinded harder, he moaned even louder, I started moaning with him, as he did arched his back. My cock was throbbing like mad. I pulled my t-shirt off and flung it across the room.
“Impatient I see, I like it,” he panted.
“Very when it comes down to you,” I said. I literally ripped his t-shirt off him and flung it on the floor, I had the most amazing sight in front of me of his muscular body waiting for me and me only to touch.
“Mikey have you ever done this?” he asked.
“No, have you?” I asked.
“No,” he answered.
He switched with me so he was on top. He placed to fingers to my lips.
“Suck,” he commanded. I did what I was told, till he pulled his fingers out and then pushed on into me, I cried out. He pumped his finger in and out of me then added another one, I cried out again. He quickly did the scissor thing. He kissed my chest and sucked my nipples then suddenly he thrusted into me.
I screamed out.
“Shit, Mikey, do you want me to stop?” he asked.
“No, just hold on a second,” I panted. I wanted this so badly.
I nodded quickly.
He pulled out, I inhaled sharply. He set up a kind of slow pace, I wanted him to making love to me because I loved him and he loved me not go to so slow that we weren’t getting anything from our first time.
“Faster,” I moaned.
“Really?” he asked.
I nodded.
“I don’t want to hurt you Mikey,” he said as he cupped my check.
“I want you to make love to me properly, I want you to fuck me hard and fast,” I panted. He slammed into me hard into me.
“Fuck!” I screamed. He kept thrusting in and out of me even harder and faster. Suddenly I felt a shot of pleasure straight threw me as Bob plunged into me.
“Fuck Bob!” I yelled.
“I’m guessing I just hit your spot?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Do it again,” I moaned, he carried on hitting over it over and over again.
“Fuck I’m so near,” he panted as he was thrusting into me harder and harder and held down onto my hips. I suddenly came all over our stomachs. Bob thrusted deep inside me then came. He licked all the cum off me and lay next to me. I got up and wiped the cum off him.
“I love you Mikey,” he said.
“I love you too,” I said, we fell asleep together.
Sign up to rate and review this story