Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Bench Ball

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Lucy and Gerard argue during bench ball. Chloe talks to Hollie about some problems she has.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 906 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

Ray was a lot faster than me so he caught my pretty quickly. But to pay for calling him 'fuzz-head' he started tickiling me. And I am extremely tickilish!
I tried to slap him off "Stop!" I managed to scream through my giggle's.
"She's not the most tickilish." I heard Chloe say "Hollie's worse."
Everyone turned to smirk at Hollie while she hid behind the wall without hesitation.
Finally, Ray stopped tickiling me and I went and stood next to my sister's and their new friends. I didn't like any of them. Not even Frank, all though I'll admit he was pretty cute and extremely funny.
But then the bell rang, signalling last two lessons. And our last lesson was Double PE.
I had no trouble with PE, I liked PE. I'm good at Football and I think the fittest person in the whole world is Ronaldo. Chloe can do well too, when she puts effort into it. Hollie kind of sucks at PE.
We were playing Bench Ball. We all like this game, but because we didn't know anyone, it was really awkward. Chloe tried to grab the ball, but tripped over. Hollie can't aim to save her life. And I kept giving the ball away, instead of throwing it to the person on the bench.
The worse part was that Boys and Girls had to do PE togethor at this school. Me, Chloe and Hollie were all used to it just being girls in our PE class. And even worse was that Mikey, Frank and Gerard (Ray and Bob had Geography) were all really good at PE.
Mikey got on the bench in about two minutes, Frank shortly after. Gerard delibrately stayed off the bench to talk to us.
"So, what are your favorite bands?" He asked us.
"I like 30 Seconds To Mars." Chloe told him.
"The Used."
"JLS." I reminded him.
He smirked "You spoke to me!"
"Moron."
"JLS fan."
I snorted "Is that supposed to be an insult? Because it doesn't offend me."
"Are you kidding? JLS Fan is probably the worse insult you could recieve!"
"Go get a life you crap head."
"Maybe I've got one."
"From the looks of it, I highly doubt that."
"Yes!" Hollie cheered. She had finally got on the bench and could join Mikey. They were now officially going out.
"What's your problem with me?" He asked, putting one hand on his hip. Girl.
"You don't like JLS!" I sighed "How many times do I have to remind people?"
"So you hate me for hating on your favorite band?" He looked confused.
"Yes."
"Hollie and Chloe hate JLS, but you like them."
"That's different."
"How is it?"
"There's just something about them that I like."
"Isn't there anything you like about me?" He asked, looking serious.
I thought for a few seconds "Your preppy attitude?"
"I don't have a preppy attitude!"
"Then no, there's nothing I like about you."
"Suck on that!" Chloe yelled. She had finally got onto the bench aswell. She didn't have a boyfriend yet, but Frank and Ray pretty much both wanted her. Me and Gerard were the only two people left on our side.
"Just accept, that we're two people who don't like each other." I told him, throwing the ball. Chloe caught it.
"I don't think I can." He shrugged. Chloe threw it back. I missed it.
Gerard took the ball "Well you're going to have to." He threw it and Mikey caught it.
"But you hang round with your sisters, who want to hang round with me and my friends..." Mikey threw it back. This time, Gerard caught it.
"Bye Loser." I smiled, waggling my fingers at him as he walked off. Then I went to retrieve the ball.

Chloe's POV...

It was only my first day and already two boys wanted to go out with me. Pretty cool.
When Frank told me that Ray had a crush on me, I automatically felt bad. He wouldn't feel that way about me if I hadn't flirted with him as I much as I did that morning. The truth was, I didn't fancy him. At all. I fancied Frank!
But I didn't know how to ask out Frank and be his girlfriend, without upsetting Ray. I don't want to get tickled to death!
Lucy threw the ball and it landed swiftly in my hands. I took it and threw it back. She caught it, meaning we'd won the game. Finally the two hour lesson was over, and we could go and get changed.
"I heard you argueing with Gerard." I said to Lucy "What's wrong with him?"
"Let's not go through this again." Lucy groaned "I've already reminded you, like what, A THOUSAND times."
"Just asking." I walked off and stood next to Hollie "You think..."
"... That she's got a crush on him?" Hollie asked "Yes. Yes I do."
"Okay. Now I need more advice. How do I ask out Frank, without hurting Ray?"
"Not possible." Hollie said "Unless Ray doesn't feel that way about you and Frank was wrong."
I nodded "Right. Now the last part. My sister got a boyfriend before me. How do I murder her?"
She laughed "Whatever."
"What's it like then, having Mikey as a boyfriend?"
She just blushed and smiled "Goodbye Chloe."
"Ditcher!" I yelled, as she went to go talk to a girl called Raechel we had made friends with in PE.
Sign up to rate and review this story