Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Measure

by vampyGee 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-16 - Updated: 2010-08-16 - 938 words

3Ambiance
~Frank~


I jumped and spun around, but Gerard was sitting back at the kitchen table, pipe back in his mouth with a calm little smile on the corner of his lips. I sighed and pulled the casserole out from the fire, along with two plates and forks joined him at the table, helping ourselves to the meal. I noticed he was finished before me and got seconds.


“I take it you enjoy it?” I asked, raising my eyebrows?

“What?”

“Your eating an awful lot, you must like it.” I pointed out watching his mouth frown and he dropped his fork.

“I’m finished.” he said flatly and dumped his plate in the sink “And I didn’t eat that much.” he mumbled.

I sighed, was he always this difficult? “Gerard, I’m just glad it got eaten and you enj-”

“I didn’t eat that much!” he huffed. “Goodnight Frank!” and he was out of the room, moments later I heard his footsteps on the stairs leading to his bedroom.

Slowly I finished my food and washed the dishes, then went to bed for the night as well.




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



“Frank………….Frank!”

“Mmmm.” I said sleepily trying to make the voice go away.

“Frank wake up!”

“Don’t wanna!” I mumbled into my pillow.

“Up!” he shouted and tore my blanket away from me. My eyes shot open as cold air enveloped my nude body. “Jesus Christ!” he cursed and jerked his head away from me. “Why the hell are you naked!”


“Because that’s how I sleep!” I snatched back the blanket from Gerard and covered myself. He was dressed in all black again today, looking the usual- to die for.

He gave me an irritated look but returned his gaze to me. “Well, wash up and get dressed, we have to go to the city today.”

“The city? What for?”

He sighed and tugged at his hair. “Because with society under the impression that you are my husband- which technically speaking you are. I can’t have you walking around in those shameful peasant clothes of yours! I am taking you to my personal tailor to have you fitted for all knew clothing, now get ready to leave, we shall be gone for several days.”



So once I was fully dressed in my “peasant” clothes and washed up, I went downstairs where Gerard was waiting in the carriage outside. I climbed in next to him and it took off.

“Hungry?” he asked, handing me a green apple.

“Thank you!” I graciously took it. “These are my favorite!” I bit in tasting its juicy goodness and he lit his pipe. Feeling the carriage with smoke. After about an hour of silence in the carriage, I began to get cold, after all it was winter, and I didn’t own any warm clothes. Gerard was sitting in the corner of the carriage reading a novel. He must have heard me shiver because his head shot up and his piercing hazel eyes met mine.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I…..nothing.” I muttered and looked back out the window.

“Here,” I jumped to see that he had removed his long black coat and was giving it to me.

“Gerard, I can’t, you’ll be cold.” I said.

“Nonsense, your so thin, I’m not, please take it?”

I sighed and took his coat, it was big on me and I pulled it around myself like a blanket. I loved the way it smelled, just like him.




“Frank!”

I jumped awake in my seat, the carriage was parked and Gerard was opening the door. I tossed off his jacket and sleepily got out of the carriage to follow Gerard down a busy city street. We walked a block, then stopped at a men’s clothing shop, Gerard opened the door for me, I stepped in, he walked in front of me to the center of the store where the clerk was, they spoke briefly and Gerard was leading me to the back of the room.



“Mr. Way!” I slim tall man grinned, coming out of a door with a roll of measuring tape. “Just in time, would this be the blushing bride?”

“Yes, he is.” Gerard put on a sickly fake smile and touched my arm. “And he is in need of an entire new wardrobe. I want only the finest for him.”


“I see,” The man said unrolling the measuring tape, “First I have to take his measurements, come here?” He asked me. I walked towards him, and he quickly measured my height. 5’3 as always.


“Excuse me,” Gerard stopped the man from measuring my waist. “If you don’t mind, may I take his measurements?”


The man didn’t argue and handed the tape over to Gerard. I stood there motionless as Gerard gently looped the tape around my waist, read off the measurements to the men, then proceeded to the same for the rest of my body. Somehow I had imagined his touch to be rough and jerky, but he was gentle and calm. I loved the way his fingers lightly and softly touched me, it made me want so much more.


Once the measurements were over, the man said to come back in two weeks and pick up the order, in the mean time, he gave Gerard a package that felt to have cloth inside, no doubt clothing for him. Gerard gave the man money and we were out of the shop, he lit up his pipe with match.






Thanks for your reveiws, i hope you all like this, tell me if its moving too slow tho......
Sign up to rate and review this story