Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drunken Miracles

Drunken Miracles-1-

by i_bleed_neon 2 reviews

Mikey loves his brother and would never hurt him. Frank loves his lover and wishes for nothing more than his happiness.So, what happens when the two most important people in Gerard's life stab him ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-16 - Updated: 2010-08-17 - 621 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What?! How could you do this to me?" Gerard was pulling at his hair his face flushing from anger and his throat raw from screaming.


"I-I'm s-sorry" Mikey stuttered out, cowering in a corner from the fear of what Gerard might do.


"You're sorry?! You're fucking sorry?! Fuck you Mikey, fuck you! And you" he spun around and glared at Frank"I trusted you, I loved you and this is how you repay me? By cheating on me? Oh and not just with anybody. No, it had to be my brother, my fucking brother!"


The rage radiating from Gerard was stifling, waves of tension making it hard to breathe.


"Mikey, you are supposed to be my brother. The one person I can trust no matter what but this is unforgivable" Gerard screamed, raising a fist to punch Mikey but he was stopped mid-swing by Frank.


"NO! Gee he's pregnant!" Frank exclaimed, desperation coursing through his veins.


Gerard stood there with his mouth agape, obvious shock and horror clouding his face.


Mikey burrowed further into the corner, shame and guilt twisting his usually beautiful features.


"I-I is it t-true?" Gerard questioned Mikey with hurt and pain straining his voice.


"I-I, yes but Gee it was an accident"


"Oh yeah, I suppose Frank just happened to trip and fall while his dick landed up your ass?! " Gerard's words dripped in disgust layered with sarcasm.


"Gee, I-I w-we never meant to hurt you. We were drunk and" Frank trailed off as he reached for Gerard who jerked away and then planted a sickening punch to the side of Frank's jaw sending him tumbling back into Mikey.


Frank just stared in bewilderment up at Gerard while blood oozed from his newly busted lip.


"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU BOTH!" Gerard screamed before stomping away.


"Goddammit Mikey, what the fuck are we going to do?"


"I don't know Frank, I don't know"


Tears streamed freely down both men's faces as the severity of the situation hit them full force.

Gerard's Thoughts

Goddamn motherfucking back stabbing son of a bitches. How could they do this to me? I loved them both. I trusted them with my life and they completely fucked me over. I can't believe this shit.

Gerard sat there nursing a bottle of booze in one hand and tossing back mind numbing pills from the other. He just wanted to forget, to go to sleep and never wake up.

Mikey's Thoughts

How did it come to this? Why have I hurt my one and only brother, my one and only true friend so badly? Fuck, I hate myself. And this baby growing inside of me is going to be just one big reminder to us all but especially Gerard. He loves Frank and I took that from him. Fuck, I am such an idiot. Should I even keep this baby?

Mikey lay there wallowing in misery. He ran a hand over his still flat stomach, pondering his choices. Could he really go through with an abortion? Or was it worse to subject his brother to such pain? That night Mikey made the hardest choice of his life.

Frank's Thoughts

Goddammit fucking shit fuck fuck fuck! I really fucked up this time. Why? Why did I do this to Gerard? I love him more than he will ever know, more than I will ever get to show him because I was so fucking stupid. Goddammit you fucking idiot!

Frank seethed to himself as he kicked and punched at everything that stood in his way. By the time he was done his knuckles were swollen, turning black and blue and dripping in blood. His right hand appeared to be broken but he just sighed and fell into bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story