Categories > Celebrities > The Used > All That I've Got

Chapter 14

by yoshi 0 reviews

Category: The Used - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-08-18 - Updated: 2010-08-18 - 3853 words

0Unrated
Lilly’s POV

We stopped at a weird buffet, and everyone piled out of the van. They all seemed so hungry, but I wasn’t really all that hungry. All I could think about was what I was going to do about Quinn. I stopped and watched everyone walk toward the restaurant.
‘You coming?’ Branden asked walking past me.
‘Yeah, yeah.’ I said and followed after them.
‘How many?’ The waitress asked once we got inside.
‘Six.’ Bert told her. She motioned for everyone to follow her. We all sat in a booth with, Livvy, Bert, and Branden on one side, and Jeph, Quinn, and I on the other. I was in the middle of the two, which was a little bit strange.
‘When do we eat?’ Jeph asked out of nowhere.
‘After we order.’ Livvy told him.
‘I thought this was a buffet! Eat as much as you want. You don’t have to order!’ Branden said outraged.
‘You have to order something to be able to get the buffet, duh.’ I said reaching over to smack Branden in the head.
‘Hi I’m Alexa and I’ll be your waitress. What would you like?’ The waitress asked us after walking up to our table.
‘Buffet!’ Branden said to her, ‘Do you have tacos?’
‘Yes we do.’ She smiled at him.
‘Score.’ He whispered under his breath.
‘I’ll just have a Sprite.’ Livvy said, shaking her head at Branden and laughing. Everyone agreed with her but chose different drinks. Branden darted to the buffet table as soon as our drinks were set on the table. He came back with four tacos and a little extra food on the side. Everyone else slowly went and got their own plates of food. After about an hour of eating we were ready to leave. Well, sort of. The guys insisted on paying, and argued about who was going to. In the end, Jeph and Bert split the bill.
‘I am full!’ Branden shouted from the backseat.
‘Fat ass. You ate seven tacos and then some.’ I told him.
‘I’m going to be self conscious about my weight for the rest of the night.’ Branden said in a girly voice. Everyone laughed and then went back into their deep conversations with each other. It took fifteen minutes to get back to the hotel and everyone got out of the van and headed for the doors. Quinn seemed to be stalling for some reason until I started walking toward the doors.
‘Lilly! Wait!’ He shouted after me.
‘What Quinn?’ I asked him turning around, ‘What do you want?’
‘To talk to you.’ He said plainly.
‘About what?’ I asked.
‘What do you think?’ He asked me.
‘I don’t know, you could want to talk about anything.’ I said.
‘I’m sorry.’ He sighed, ‘You’re still mad at me aren’t you?’
‘Yes. I am… I don’t want to be, but I am. I can’t help it really.’
‘What do I have to do to make it up to you?’
‘Not cheat, not even have that thought in your head. That would help me forgive you and gain your trust again.’ I told him truthfully.
‘Ok, done. Whatever it takes.’ He said.
‘But, how do I know you won’t do it again when I’m not around? I still don’t trust you very much.’ I sighed and sat on the ground.
‘You can ask the guys about it. They’ll tell you. I don’t know. I guess you would have to try to trust me again.’ He looked at me.
‘Ok, fine. I’ll trust you, but seriously if you screw up one more time and cheat on me, you will not be apart of my life. I won’t give you another chance. This will be your third chance, I was only going to give you a second one…’ I told him.
‘Thank you thank you thank you!’ Quinn smiled and pulled me off the ground into a hug, ‘I won’t do it again, I promise.’
‘You better not, our relationship depends on that.’ I said and hugged him back.
‘Don’t worry about it. I love you.’ He whispered into my ear and we caught up with everyone else walking into the hotel.
‘Are we leaving tomorrow?’ Branden was asking as we all got into the elevator.
‘No, we’re leaving in two days.’ Jeph answered him.
‘9:30...what do you guys want to do?’ Quinn asked us all as the doors open and we headed for Bert’s room.
‘Obviously hang out in my room.’ Bert laughed, ‘We’ll find something to do.’ He opened his room with his key and everyone went in, everyone except for Jeph. I ended up being the last person to go in besides him. I was holding the door open for myself when he pulled me back and closed it.
‘Yes Jeph?’ I asked him. He didn’t say anything to me. ‘Jeph?’ I waved my hand in front of his face.
‘Did you and Quinn make up?’ He asked me suddenly.
‘Yeah. Why?’ I said.
‘That-That’s good I suppose. Just wondering.’ He sighed.
‘You suppose? What’s wrong?’ I asked him concerned.
‘Nothing.’ He said. It was quiet for at least a minute and I was just about to say something when he kissed me. The door to Bert’s room opened just as he did that and I shoved him off of me.
‘What are you doing Jeph?!’ I screamed at him, looking over at Quinn standing there.
‘I, umm, I’m sorry Lilly. You just don’t understand how much I love you.’ He looked between me and Quinn, ‘But I do understand that you love Quinn. So whatever makes you happy.’ He walked past Quinn and into the room.
‘Quinn I-’ I started but was cut off.
‘You don’t need to explain. I know it wasn’t your fault.’ He said. I gave a sigh of relief.
‘I’m sorry.’ I said.
‘You didn’t do anything.’ He pulled me into a hug, which made me feel so much better. ‘Lets go into the room.’ Jeph was sitting on the couch next to Branden when we went inside. Things were going to be even more awkward now. I hope I’m not ruining Jeph and Quinn’s friendship. We all sat around for a bit and talked until Bert emerged from the bathroom.
‘Lets watch a movie!’ Bert exclaimed.
‘Ooh! I want to see Chuck and Larry!’ Branden screamed.
‘No need to scream dude.’ Livvy laughed, also coming out of the bathroom. I’m not going to ask. Jeph got up and put the movie in. Bert and Livvy went to make popcorn for everyone and Quinn and I cuddled up on the couch. Branden was complaining about the previews and how long they were taking until Jeph threw the remote at him. Bert and Livvy finally came out of the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn and sat down. Jeph snatched a bowl from them and pressed play on the menu. After the movie everyone left and went to their own rooms. Branden, Bert, and Livvy share a room, and Quinn, Jeph, and I share a room. How uncomfortable.

Livvy’s POV

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock next to the bed. 10:43. Bert was still asleep so I decided to get up and take a shower. I was walking into the bathroom when I heard Branden mumble something about strawberries and pickles in his sleep. I laughed and took a shower. When I got out I heard Bert talking to someone and assumed it was Branden.
‘Come on.’ I heard and walked out to see Bert and Una kissing. That was when I freaked.
‘What’s going on?!’ I shouted causing Branden to jump up and scream like a girl.
‘Oh, look it’s your girlfriend Livvy. Haha.’ Una laughed.
‘Livvy, I swear I wasn’t doing anything, please don’t be angry.’ Bert pleaded.
‘Kissing her,’ I pointed at Una, ‘was nothing?!’
‘I wasn’t kissing her, she kissed me. I didn’t kiss her back. I was sleeping when she came in and started kissing me. At first I thought it was you, but when I opened my eyes it was…her.’ He glared at Una.
‘Whatever. I need to go. Have fun.’ I said and left the room. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. I was walking down the hallway not paying any attention to where I was going when I ran into Lilly.
‘Hey.’ I said glumly.
‘Hey, what’s wrong?’ She asked me.
‘Ohh it’s Bert.’ I sighed.
‘Una right?’ She said, ‘I saw her walk past me. She sneered at me for some reason.’
‘I hate her.’ I said looking around the hallway, ‘Do you want to go somewhere with me?’
‘Sure. You know, Una looked like she was up to something, but I don’t know. I don’t like her either.’ Lilly said, ‘Where are we going?’
‘Ugh I don’t know sometimes I think he might give in to her.’ I said, ‘The store?’
‘Ok. I don’t think he will. He loves you.’ Lilly smiled. We walked down the stairs to the van. ‘I’ll drive.’
‘Alright.’ I smiled and got into the passenger seat. We decided to go to the mall instead of the store. It was across town and would take about twenty minutes to get there, we also had to cross the highway. It took us ten minutes to get to the highway, which is where we sat for a few minutes waiting for the red light to turn green. Finally we were able to go, and as we started to cross I looked to my left and saw a truck coming right at us. I thought, and hoped that it would miss us, but it hit Lilly’s side with full force. We were both screaming, me screaming the loudest, when the van flipped over. We ended up upside-down. I looked over at Lilly and saw blood all around and that she was passed out. Just then, everything went black.
When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. I looked to my right and saw a wall, then when I looked to my left I saw Lilly lying in a hospital bed as well. She was still passed out and that’s when the nurse came into the room.
‘Oh good, you’re awake.’ She smiled at me, ‘When you crashed you smacked your head into your window which somehow caused you to break your right arm, and you broke a couple of ribs. Your friend here, broke her left arm and needed surgery. You got lucky. You have visitors, would you like me to send them in?’
‘Yeah sure.’ I sighed lying my head back on my pillow. Of course, Bert, Branden, Jeph, and Quinn all came here together.
‘Hey, you’re ok.’ Bert said coming up to me, ‘I’m so happy.’
‘Yeah, I’m sorry.’ I said then remembered what happened before I left.
‘It’s alright. I know that you doubted me with that whole situation, but don’t worry I would never ever do anything like that to you. I love you.’ He smiled at me.
‘I know, I’m sorry. I overreacted, I know she’s just trying to split us apart.’ I looked over at him.
‘It’s alright, don’t worry about it.’ He hugged me tightly, ‘I’m just happy that you’re ok.’
‘Yeah…’ I mumbled and pulled him closer to me and kissed him. I didn’t quite remember what had happened. Everything went so fast. I did wonder if Lilly was going to be ok, and if her baby was too. Jeph came over to me. He looked pretty sad, but then again, he looked sad a lot.
‘Hey there sista.’ He smiled.
‘Hey bro.’ I looked up at him.
‘How’re you?’ He laughed.
‘Well, the nurse says I broke my right arm and a couple of ribs. How does that sound?’ I said.
‘That sounds alright. I would much rather have a few broken things then losing my life.’ He told me.
‘I know I know. I’m not complaining.’ I looked over at Lilly and noticed that she was waking up.
‘Good, you shouldn’t be.’ He said.
‘Shut up Jeph.’ I looked to my right at him and saw that he was staring at Lilly, ‘Go visit her. It doesn’t hurt.’ I laughed.
‘I probably shouldn’t, not while Quinn is visiting her. The outcome wouldn’t be all that great.’ He told me.
‘Well if you really want to wait.’ I mumbled looking over at Lilly and saw that Quinn was already at her side.
‘Yeah, I probably should. This is hard, really hard.’ He looked away from her and back at me.
‘Is it that bad visiting your one and only sister?’ I asked him sarcastically.
‘No, it’s bad loving her.’ He sighed.
‘I know, it must really suck. But anything can happen, so don’t lose hope.’ I advised him.
‘I won’t, but I made a stupid mistake yesterday.’ He said.
‘Oh really?’ I wondered.
‘Yeah, when we came back, I stopped her and kissed her. I think she might hate me now.’ He sighed once again.
‘I doubt that. She might not be too fond of you right now, or maybe feels a little awkward around you, but that doesn’t mean she hates you.’ I told him.
‘I guess so.’ He said.
‘You know what dude, you’re the only one who doesn’t have a girlfriend.’ Bert said at random.
‘Thanks for pointing that out.’ Jeph laughed.
‘Excuse me,’ The nurse walked back into the room, ‘Livvy Howard, you may leave now if you’d like but Lilly Moore will have to stay with us overnight for observation.’ Then she left again.
‘Yes, you can leave this place.’ Bert said with enjoyment in his voice.
‘Looks like we’re both pretty happy. Who’s coming back with us?’ I asked everyone.
‘Me.’ I heard Branden say. He was pretty much the only one to say so.
‘Alright alright.’ I sighed, ‘I don’t want to get up.’
‘Well, if you want to leave, I’ll carry you.’ Bert smiled.
‘Right. I can just get up. You’re funny Bert.’ I laughed at him and moved to get up, but before I could completely get up, he picked me up and started to carry me out of the room. I screamed and called back to everyone, ‘Bye!’

Lilly’s POV

I had no clue what damage was done to me, I just knew that it hurt. Badly. Livvy, Bert, and Branden had just left and now it was only Quinn and Jeph in the room with me. Quinn was sitting to the left of me and Jeph was in a chair at the end of the bed. I just got the news that I would have to stay overnight, I hate hospitals.
‘I’ll stay with you.’ Quinn offered, noticing the look on my face when the nurse told me this.
‘Thank you.’ I smiled as the nurse came back in.
‘I need to speak with Lilly alone for a moment.’ The nurse said.
‘Oh, it’s ok, they can hear too. Don’t make them leave.’ I pleaded.
‘Ok, Well we had to do a surgery earlier otherwise you probably wouldn’t be here now. Some piece of metal was stuck in between your ribs, and we had to remove it, it was almost piercing your heart.’ She told me, ‘But, your baby is ok.’
‘Well, that’s good.’ I said, ‘Not the surgery part though. That’s a bit scary.’
‘Yes well you’re ok now.’ She smiled at me, ‘I’ll be in periodically to check up on you.’ And she left. I looked over at Jeph and saw that he was staring at his shoes not making a sound. I felt so bad for him, but there was nothing I could do.
‘Oh my, I can’t wait to get out of here, I hate this.’ I said to no one in general. Jeph looked up at me and gave a weak smile.
‘It’ll be over soon.’ Quinn smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I smiled back at him.
‘You and Jeph are still friends, right?’ I whispered to Quinn.
‘Yeah. He’s one of my best friends, of course.’ Quinn whispered back.
‘Ok. I was just wondering. I started thinking that maybe you two were just…’ I began, but never finished my sentence.
‘Oh don’t worry about it. Are you hungry at all?’ He asked me.
‘Yeah, I am. Do you think you could get me something?’ I wondered.
‘That’s why I asked, I’ll be back.’ He got up and left the room.
‘Jeph..’ I patted the spot where Quinn had been.
‘I’m fine.’ He said not looking at me.
‘Jeph, just sit over here.’ I told him.
‘Fine.’ He sighed, walking over to me and then sat down in the seat next to me.
‘That’s better,’ I smiled, ‘What’s up, you look really sad.’
‘Well, I don’t know Lilly.’ He replied sarcastically.
‘Jeph…’ I started with a sigh.
‘What?’ He asked me.
‘Tell me, please.’
‘What do you think? I asked you to marry me two times. And now, you’re with my best friend, and having his baby! What do you think is wrong? I love you.’ He confessed.
‘Jeph, I’m sorry… I really hate seeing you like this…’ I looked down at my blanket.
‘Well I don’t know what to tell you.’ He looked around the room.
‘Tell me that you’re ok, that’s something you can tell me. Tell me that-that…’ I couldn’t finish my sentence, I really didn’t want to.
‘In other words, lie to you.’ He said.
‘No, I just want you to be alright. You’ve been looking really depressed lately… I don’t want you to be. I still care about you Jeph.’ I said. He sighed and turned his gaze back on me. He opened his mouth to say something, when Quinn walked in the room.
‘Food.’ Quinn smiled setting a plate on the table next to me. Jeph got up, leaving the chair for Quinn and sat back down in the chair at the end of the bed.
‘Yummy, thank you Quinn.’ I smiled back at him.
‘No problem.’ He said. I grabbed the plate and began eating the food.
‘I wonder how long I have to stay… This food isn’t that bad.’ I said looking at the food.
‘I hope it’s alright-’ Quinn started but was cut off by the door bursting open.
‘I’m telling you it’s this one!’ Sonny could be heard saying, ‘SIS!’ He shouted when they all walked in. Everyone said hi and took a seat around the room. I was so shocked to see them. I set my plate back on the side table and sat up a little bit higher.
‘What are you doing here?’ I asked him, suddenly in a much better mood because of this. I hadn’t realized how much I missed them, especially my brother.
‘I got a call from the hospital, and of course I’m going to come see you. Are you ok?’ He came up to me and gave me a big bear hug.
‘Yes, I’ll be fine. I broke my arm, and I had to go into surgery, but I’ll be ok. I have to stay here for now though. Livvy just left, she broke her arm and a couple of her ribs.’ I told him. I saw his mood somewhat change when I mentioned Livvy, I’m guessing he still loves her.
‘Well that’s good. At least you’re ok.’ He smiled, ‘That’s it? What happened?’
‘Livvy and I were on our way to the mall when we got hit by a truck crossing the highway, and the van flipped. No, that isn’t it.’ I mumbled the last part. I didn’t know how Sonny would react to me having a baby. That would make him an uncle. Knowing him, he’d probably think I would grow up quickly and become some boring sister because of this. That’s dead wrong.
‘That’s not it?’ He questioned me, obviously concerned.
‘Ugh, no.’ I sighed hoping he wouldn’t have heard that, ‘Sonny…’
‘Yes?’ He asked.
‘I’m pregnant.’ I blurted out, thinking that maybe if I said it faster it might make a difference. The room suddenly went quiet, and that’s when I remembered that the rest of From First To Last were there.
‘P-pregnant? Why? How? Who?’ Sonny started asking random questions.
‘Yes pregnant, it’s Quinn’s baby.’ I told him.
‘Well…’ He started, not knowing what to say, ‘Is it ok? You know, the-the…’
‘Baby.’ I reminded him, ‘And yes, it’s fine.’ I looked around and saw the guys giving each other looks. I knew they had never expected me to have a baby. To tell you the truth, I have never expected myself to have a baby. My eyes stopped on Matt, I didn’t want to deal with him. I looked up at the clock on the wall that read 7:56 and sighed. Today had gone by so fast, and was horrible in the mix of everything.
‘All visitors must leave by 8-o-clock.’ The nurse poked her head around the door to tell us before leaving once again, ‘Except Quinn, he was requested to stay overnight.’
‘Alright well we’d better get going, do you need a ride Jeph?’ Sonny asked.
‘Uh yeah, if it’s ok.’ Jeph looked up at him.
‘It’s cool, where are you staying?’
‘The hotel a few blocks away.’ He said.
‘Alright we’ll just get a room there then. Ok guys?’ Sonny looked at the rest of FFTL. They all mumbled yes’s and okay’s and stood up to leave.
‘I’ll see you tomorrow.’ Sonny smiled and gave me another hug before leaving.
‘Stay strong.’ Derek advised me which caused me to start laughing. The last person to leave was Matt, and our eyes met for one second. I knew that if they were going to stay in the same hotel as us, he would definitely take advantage of this. Just then, I remembered that we were going to have to leave for the next stop of the tour tomorrow. I was hoping that this incident wouldn’t interfere with their tour. Once everyone left Quinn gave me a kiss.
‘You should get some sleep.’ He told me.
‘Alright. I’ll see you in the morning.’ I gave him another kiss before falling asleep almost instantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story