Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My office romance

i admit i do like him

by emo-girl

read and find out...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-21 - Updated: 2010-08-21 - 1393 words

?Blocked
I heard a loud knock on the door. I groaned as I got up, I quickly put on some clothes, grabbed my eyeliner, my phone, my Ipod and keys. I walked pasted the kitchen and there was Bob and some guy, naked and covered in cum. I wanted to scream at him, tell him he was a cheating bastard, that he has put me threw so much and then his does this. But I was use to it, I was use to hearing the bed hit against the wall and the moaning and groaning from Bob and his one night stand.
I heard the knock on the door again.
I ran to get it, I wiped my tears away from my painful cheek.
“How long do you take?” Ray asked. Ray a good friend who gives me a lift into work.
“Sorry my alarm didn’t wake me up,” I said. My alarm was smashed from the struggle a few days ago, when Bob pinned me down to the bed and shoved his cock into me.
“What happened to you? Walked into another door?” he asked.
“No, I got into a fight,” I said.
“Can we just go? I want to get into work,” I asked, I felt safe at work, as if all my troubles were left in this house.
“Come on then work-a-holic,” he said.
I went to the car, I did my make-up, I ran my hand along the large purple bruise on my face.

“You know Gee’s brother is starting today at our office?” he asked.
“Oh yeah, Mikey right?” I asked as I looked out the window.
“Yeah,” Ray said. I heard Ray shouting at the car in front to move as I looked out of the window.

Ray parked up outside work. We went to the elevator.
“Hold the elevator!” Someone shouted. A lanky and very thin but beautiful guy came running up to the elevator, he soon got in, his breath slightly ragged.
“Thanks, I’m Mikey by the way,” he said. He held out his hand.
I shook it, then Ray did.
“I’m Ray, this is Frank,” he said.
Mikey pushed his glasses up his nose, I quickly looked away so he wouldn’t see the bruises that covered me.
His light brown hair that sat straight around his face, so perfectly.
He was in a suit, probably look presentable for his first day.
The elevator opened.
“Gee-Gee!” Mikey shouted.
“Mikey!” Gerard shouted as they hugged.
“I see you’ve met Ray and Frank,” Gerard said.
Gee looked at me.
“What happened?” he asked. Mikey looked at me too.
“I-I…” I stuttered.
“Come with me now,” Gee said.
“I’ll meet up with you later,” Gee said to Mikey.
We went into the toilets.
“Frank, when are you going to realise he is no go for you?” he asked.
“I do know Gee, I just know if I try leaving him he will find me,” he answered.
“That bastard is going to get a hammer in his skull at this rate, I hate seeing you hurt, you’re my best mate, I’ve known you since we were teenagers, I hate seeing you hurt,” he said.
“I know, I’ve never met your brother though, did you hide him all the time?” I asked.
He chuckled.
“My mom didn’t want him to get hurt, he was only young so he was kept inside,” he said.
I nodded.
“Come on, work doesn’t do itself,” he said.

I sat at my desk and got on with work.

I was getting thirsty, I decided to get a coffee from the staff kitchen, I stood outside the door when I heard Mikey and Gerard talking.
“What happened to him?” Mikey asked.
“Who?” Gerard asked.
“That guy, Frank,” Mikey answered.
“He’s just got some home trouble,” Gerard said.
“He doesn’t like me does he?” he asked.
“It’s not that Mikey, he’s usually hyper, it’s just his going threw a bad patch,” Gerard answered.
I walked in.
“Hey Frank,” Gee said.
“Hey, need coffee bad, I’m dying of thirst, I’m turning into you Gee,” I said.
He laughed.
“Nah Mikey is worse than me,” he said. I looked at him; he looked down at the floor.
“Did you get the attachment that I sent you?” Gee asked.
“Yeah, I’ve edited it a bit and I’ll send it back,” I answered.
“Thanks,” Gee said.
I took my coffee, sat at my desk and got on with my work.

It was seven thirty, I still didn’t want to go home.
I just carried on typing away, Ray and Gerard had left work. There was the odd few people who were still working.
“Umm… Frank?” Someone asked. I looked up, it was Mikey.
“Yes?” I asked.
“Do you need a ride home or something?” he asked.
“I don’t- I don’t want to go home, I can’t go home,” I answered.
“Why?” he asked.
I sighed.
“Because if I do go home I’ll only end up been beaten the living day lights out of,” I said.
He looked at me.
“Well do you want to stay with me tonight?” he asked.
“What?” I asked.
“Do you want to stop over tonight?” I asked.
I nodded.
“Come on then,” he said. He pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled. I turned my computer off and followed him out. It was raining, we did a mad dash to his black jaguar, it was a car that I would want so bad and could only dream of, but here I was sitting in it.
“Wow, this car is fucking amazing,” I said.
He laughed.

We soon pulled up outside his apartment, we rushed inside.
It was huge and really modern.
I followed him into a room.
“This one’s yours,” he said.
“Shit, you sure this isn’t the mater bedroom?” I asked. He laughed.
“I need to pay you back in some way,” I said.
“Some way?” he asked. I backed him up to the bed, he fell on the bed, as I straddled him.
“Frankie…” he moaned as I rubbed him threw his trousers. I pulled his trousers down and his boxers, his erection was large and ready. I swirled my tongue over the tip, he groaned loudly. I took him half way, he gasped and gripped onto the bed sheets.
“God Frankie…” he moaned.
I bobbed my head up and down his length as he ran his hands threw my hair.
“Fuck… harder…more…” he moaned. I scrapped my teeth along his length and played with his balls.
“I’m so near…” he moaned as he ran his hands threw my hair again.
He came in my mouth, I swallowed it all up. I pulled his boxers and trousers back on and let him calm down.
“You didn’t have to do that,” he said.
“I know, but it’s the only way I know,” I said.
He stroked my cheek and kissed me, his tongue ran across my bottom lip, I let him into my mouth, he sucked on my lip piercing and I groaned. I don’t remember the last time someone kissed me so lovingly.
“I don’t want you stopping here,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
He picked me up bridal style and took me down the hall way to I guess his room. He threw me on the bed.
“I want you with me tonight,” he said.
Did he mean he wanted sex?
“Okay,” I said, I started taking my t-shirt off.
“Hey, what are you doing?” he asked.
“I thought you meant…” I answered and looked away.
“No Frankie, you’ve done more than enough for me, I want you to feel comfortable with me and us to get to know each other,” he said as he stroked my cheek.
“Okay,” I said.
“Okay, questions. One, favourite colour?” he asked.
“Red, yours?” I asked.
“Green,” he answered.
“Two, do you play a instrument?” he asked.
“Yes, I play guitar,” I answered.
“Cool, I tried it but I play bass guitar,” he said.
“Three, do you like horrors?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered.
“Good, four, do you like me?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered.
“Good, I like you too,” he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story