Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My office romance

Still being dragged into the dark

by emo-girl 2 reviews

read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 567 words

-1Illiterate
I woke up, fully clothed with Mikey lying next to me, still fully clothed but looking so sweet and sexy asleep. I looked at the alarm clock and saw it was seven thirty. I leaned in and kissed Mikey softy on the lips.
He groaned and fluttered his eyes opened.
“Morning,” I said.
“Hey,” he said, he stretched out and sat up.
He kissed my cheek.
“What time is it?” he asked.
“Seven thirty, we have to go to work,” I said.
He groaned and threw himself back on the bed.
“I don’t want to,” he said like a little kid.
“Well if you don’t know treats,” I said.
“No ice cream?” he asked.
“Nope,” I answered.
“No kisses?” he asked.
“Nope,” I answered. He shot up out of bed.
“Do you want to borrow a t-shirt?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Here,” he said. He threw me a iron maiden t-shirt.
He quickly changed his shirt, his pale but sexy body was just across the bed from me.
“Thanks,” I said. I took my t-shirt off. He watched me.
“What?” I asked.
“You have such a beautiful body and then you have so many cuts and bruises, who was it that did this to you?” he asked.
“I-He is a guy, who I use to think was my boyfriend, he-he is a cheating bastard, he brings home guys and sleeps with them, he drinks and then beats me up or-or r-rapes me,” I said.
His arms wrapped around me and hugged me, holding me tight; I never felt this close to anyone.
“He doesn’t deserve you, you are the most beautiful, amazing guy I’ve met, and he is just some bastard that can’t see that, and your staying here,” he said.
“What? No I can’t, he will track me down and do much worse,” I said.
“No, Frank, I don’t want to see you get hurt,” he said.
“Can we just go to work? I’ll think about it in work,” I said.
“Okay,” he said.
I followed him to the car and he drove us to work.
We were soon in the office, Mikey just gave me a smile then walked over to his desk which was facing me.
I kept looking over to him, he was too busy looking at the computer screen or at lose pieces of paper. I sighed and thought about what would happen if I did live with Mikey, I would be happier, but not till Bob finds me. The thought of Bob even laying a finger on Mikey and I would snap. I guess I did like him, a lot.
“Mikey, could you please look at these with me, I know you’re the best person to ask about these,” Pete asked.
“Sure,” Mikey said. Pete sat next to him, too close, and was flirting like hell.

“Thank you Mikey, God you’re a life saver, maybe I can repay you?” Pete asked.
“How?” he asked.
“I could take you out sometime,” Pete answered. Finally I snapped, I got up and stormed off.
How could he? He acts all nice then he lets that guy just flirt with him how ever he wants, I bet he says yes, he’d end up happier with someone else anyway, I’m just a dirty little slut like Bob says I am, nothing more, nothing less.
Sign up to rate and review this story