Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My office romance

I don't want to go back...but i have to

by emo-girl 3 reviews

comment please!!! love you all if you do!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-09-13 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 300 words

-1TrainWreck
I walked home quickly, to him.
I walked into the house and saw him lying on the sofa with lots of bottles around the place. I tried to be quiet but I kicked a bottle.
He stirred and fluttered his eyes open.
“Frank?” he asked.
“Yes,” I said
He groaned and stretched out. He got up and walked towards me. He looked so sweetly, so innocent, that was the guy I loved.
Suddenly that went and he pushed me up against the wall, holding my neck.
“Where were you bitch? Lets some other guy fuck you?” he asked.
“No Bob, I’d never,” I said. He threw me down onto the floor.
“You think I believe you?” he asked. Suddenly he started pulling my jeans down.
“Bob what are you doing?” I asked.
“Shut up!” he yelled and punched me in the stomach.
He pulled my boxers down.
“Please Bob no I don’t want to,” I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
“I don’t give a fuck what you want, I want it so get use to it,” he said.
He turned me onto my stomach and pulled his own trousers and boxers down, suddenly he thrusted into me, I cried out in pain.
“This is what a man feels like, probably not what you were feeling last night,” he said as he thrusted in and out of me.
Tears, all I could do was let the tears roll down my face. He soon came, he got up, put his clothes back on and went to the bedroom. This wasn’t the first time I was pinned down and took advanced of, also classed as rape. I just curled up and cried.

A/N: Short one but thinking of some idea’s to put in this!
Sign up to rate and review this story