Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Screaming Silences 2: Life After Death

Screaming Silences 2: Life After Death

by waking-beauty 0 reviews

10 years after the event in Vegas and Becky and the guys are living it up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-22 - Updated: 2010-08-22 - 698 words

1Exciting
"Identification please"

I stared at the iron door with a camera in the center.

"Dude You know who it is" I growled at the camera.

"Becky and Frankie- Now open up" I fumed.

The door opened to reveal Mikey and Lust stepping out.

"Hungry again? I thought Frankie would keep You more well fed than this" Lust giggled.

"There is only so much Frankie can give, but what He does is amazing" I grinned as I licked Frankie's neck.

"I'm gonna be sick" Mikey said as We walked on to collect Ray, Berry, Gerard and Jazz from their respective rooms.

"Okay time to hunt" I smiled as I walked further down the hallway and opened the door to the already packed club.

"To each Their own" I smiled as We all separated as I closed the door.

A lot had happened since Bobby had left Our numbers.

By the time We had left the heart of the woods the sun had already come up, and one look at Us told the people in the town that the Slayers had lost.

They hightailed it out of the place pretty quickly- leaving money, credit cards, jewelery and unlimited furniture.

Athena had decided to stay in the town- She wanted to be useful and, once She had matured a little more, wanted to be turned.

It was a good deal for Us- We got a psychic who told Us whenever Slayers were planning to come to town, and in return She would be Our Mother.

Sadly We had to leave the town (after We had harvested everything We could have ever possibly needed) and in the next one We were found to be underage teens that needed to go to school.

We had all decided that Athena would enroll Us into high school and that We would start as early as We could, finish school and then open up a bar that We could all own.

As soon as the bodies would start to pile up We would leave and start over again.

It didn't matter much to Us- in another forty years We would just be night club owners and hire people to bring Us food.

"You are so hot"

I turned to look at a guy with baggy pants and a wife beater shirt on. He had multiple chains with crap on them around His neck and a grill on His teeth.

"And You are mistaken if You think I will waste My time on You" I laughed.

He grabbed Me by the arm and pulled Me to Him so His mouth was right near My ear.

"Do as I say or I will blow a fuckin' whole in Your pussy with My gun" He growled.

"Come with Me" I smiled, took His hand and lead Him back the way that I had come earlier.

I lead Him into My room and closed the door.

"This is more like it" He said as He lay down on My bed, motioning for Me to come closer.

"I agree" I grinned and pounced from where I was and landed ontop of Him.

"I love it when food tries to threaten Me" I grinned.

"No-Wait! Please!" He begged.

I smiled and bit down hard on His neck, piercing His skin and drinking in the warm blood that was coursing through His veins.

"Am I interrupting love?"

I looked up to see Frankie holding a struggling girl.

"Oh My god, Zack!" She cried.

"Shh it's okay, You will be with Him soon" Frankie whispered and bit down on Her neck.

I was already done with My food, and was drawn to Frankie.

Frankie gasped as He dropped the dead girl and shivered at the giddy taste of the blood.

"Have I ever told You You look amazingly hot when You eat" I whispered seductively in His ear.

"All the time" He whispered back as He picked Me up and placed Me on the bed next to the dead boy.

"Take Me Frankie" I grinned as I wiped some of the blood of His face and licked it off My finger.

Frankie growled in a playful way and kissed Me ferociously.

Life was perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story