Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

are you... jealous?

by emo-girl

R&R

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-27 - Updated: 2010-08-27 - 1974 words

?Blocked
I finally did it, with a guy who loves me and I love too.
I got into school by bus, Gee offered a lift in but people would notice so I rejected it. It was art first lesson.
“Okay class, I’m going to put you into pairs,” Mr Way said.
“Okay, Brian with…” Gerard said looking around.
“With Frank,” he said. I dropped my pen. Me working with a jock? Fuck.
He put everyone else in pairs and then told us to move next to our pairs.
“Hey Frank,” he said.
“Umm… hi,” I said.
“Don’t be shocked, I don’t bite,” he said.
I laughed a little.
“So, I get to draw you first, I can’t wait,” he said.
“Yeah I bet you can’t,” I said.
“I can’t, you have so many amazing features that I want to try and draw, but I’ll never get them as perfect as the real thing,” he said.
I looked at him in shock.
“Umm… okay…I…umm…” I said. He touched my cheek, but I felt another pair of eyes on me, I looked over to see Gerard glaring at Brian and me.
“Let’s get drawing then,” I said.
I sat there as Brian scribbled me down, I didn’t look, he told me not to. At the end he let me, it was just like me. It was amazing detail and shading.
“It’s amazing,” I said.
“Like you then,” he said, I blushed like mad.
“I’ll see you later,” he said. He got up and went.
I waited till the end to talk to Gerard.
“What the fuck was he doing to you?” he asked.
“Nothing, he was saying how he wants to put a lot of detail into my portrait,” I said.
“Come on babe, I don’t think I’ll last all day without you,” I said rubbing his arm.
“Well because I haven’t got another lesson next, what lesson have you got?” he asked.
“Maths, I don’t mind missing it, especial if it means missing it for you,” I answered.
“Get in my office then,” he said.
I went in quickly, he followed and locked the door. His lips smashed into mine, his arms wrapped around my waist, I put my arms at the back of his head and twirled the hair with my fingers.
He backed me up onto the desk.
“I want you so bad,” I moaned into his ear and then nibbled the lobe.
He moaned.
“You’ll have to be quiet,” he said.
“I don’t know if I can do that with you, it’s too hard, I’m too fucking hard,” I said.
“You’ll have to try babe,” he said.
“I’ll try,” I said.
He started sucking and biting my neck. I groaned when he bit my spot on my neck.
“Don’t-tease m-me,” I panted.
He laughed softly into my ear and then undone my belt.
He soon had my trousers of in seconds. He rubbed me threw my boxer, I arched my hips and moaned.
“Please Gee,” I moaned.
“So impatient,” he said.
He took my boxers off and sat me up on the desk. He quickly took his off and put his two fingers up to my lips.
“Suck,” he commanded.
I did what I was told. I coated them in my spit. He removed them from my mouth and stuck one up my entrance. I inhaled sharply. He pulled it in and out of me, then adds the second one in. He quickly scissors me
“You ready?” he asked.
I nodded.
He spat on his hands and rubbed onto his dick.
He entered me quickly. It was sore but not as painful as yesterday.
“Move babe,” I panted. He started pulling in and out.
“Ugh… god… harder…faster….more… please…” I moaned. He picked up the speed and was soon making me see stars.
“Fuck… Gee… touch me please,” I moaned.
He wrapped his hands around my throbbing cock and worked his magical hands all over it. I was in fucking heaven.
Suddenly he hit my spot and shot a load of pleasure straight threw me.
“Fuck God! There Gee… Oh God,” I panted. I arched my back and closed my eyes.
He hit it again.
“Beg me bitch, beg me to hit it over and over again,” he panted in my ear.
“Please Mr Way, I want it so bad, I’ll do anything you want me to after school,” I moaned.
“Anything?” he asked.
“Anything,” I moaned.
He slammed straight into it, I cried out. He kept on hitting it.
“God…” I moaned.
“God won’t be here when I’m having my way with you on my desk,” he said. I smiled but then he slammed into my spot and I yelped with pleasure.
“I’m so near Mr Way,” I moaned.
“I love it when you call me that in this situation,” he moaned.
“Umm… Oh God I’m so near,” I moaned. I suddenly came all over us and Gee released inside of me.
“Fuck,” Gee moaned as he was calming down from his orgasm.
“I love you,” I said.
“I love you too,” he said.
“Now, get your clothes on before I try and do round two, I’m going to do what ever I want to you tonight,” he said. I smirked. I quickly put my boxers and trousers on.
“I’ll see you tonight,” I said, he kissed me on the lips softly.
“Bye,” he said just before the bell went.

I was excited for tonight. Thank God Mikey was out at the cinema’s with Bob. They invited me to go but I just wanted Gee. I waited in the art room for him. I sat down and pulled out my phone.
One new voicemail and two texts
I opened up the text message.

John:
Please Frankie, I want 2 talk 2 u x

Mom
I am going 2 be late home tonight, u can order a pizza or something xx

Voicemail:

“Hey Frankie, its John,
Please can we talk? Or see each other, I want to say sorry about what happened and talk to you. Please text me or something, just anything. Love you.”

Gerard was kissing my neck softy.
I moaned.
“Come on lets go,” he said into my ear.
I nodded.
I grabbed my bag and followed him out to the car park. He had a black sport’s car. I was struck by it, it was a car I had always dreamed of owning.
“What?” he asked.
“I love it, I’ve always wanted a car like this,” I said.
He chuckled.
“Well when you graduate and we move further into our relationship, I’ll get you one,” he said.
“What? Really?” I asked.
“Of course Frankie,” he answered.
“I want to please you now, like I promised,” I whispered into his ear.
“Fuck, don’t, I don’t want to get hard one in the car park or I’ll just have you in the car,” he said.
“Anything that turns you on,” I said.
“One day,” he said.
“There’s lots of places I want to do it in,” I said. I got into the car, he did too.
“Like where?” he asked.
“Well, toilets, your car, my place, in school which was today, which was fucking mind blowing, but I want it again, in baths and showers, and possible in very weird places like elevators or something,” I said.
“Elevators?” he asked.
“Yeah, god it would be fucking amazing,” I said.
He started the car quickly and drove quickly. I saw his erection growing in his pants. I slipped my hand on his thigh and moved it up and down. He groaned. I started rubbing him slowly.
“Please Frankie, I don’t want to crash, then we can’t do it,” he moaned.
“Spoil sport,” I said, I moved away.
He was soon outside his place.
“My room now,” he said, he was literally dragging me inside the house. Gerard said his parents were hardly ever in.
He got me into his room and shoved me against the wall and smashed his lips into mine.
“Lock the door,” I panted. He quickly went to the door and locked it.
I quickly went to the bed.
“What do you want from me Mr Way?” I asked.
“I want you to suck me, then fuck me,” he answered.
“W-What?” I asked.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Nothing I’m just scared, I don’t know what to do,” I said.
“I’ll show you,” he said stroking my cheek. I kissed him again, I kissed down his neck as he unbuttoned my shirt. He threw it on the floor then he started kissing my chest.
“I want to-now,” I moaned.
He nodded and lay on the bed. I unbuckled his belt and undone the belt and zip. I pulled them off and threw them on the floor. I rubbed him threw his boxers, he arched his back and pulled the most sexiest face I have ever saw.
I took his boxers off and let his erection spring out from it confinements.
I blew on the tip, he arched his back, pleading me to take him into my mouth.
“Lick your lips,” he said breathless.
I did what I was told
“Now just start of with a small amount and then move down,” he said.
“Can I add to that?” I asked.
“Like what?” he asked.
“A few things I know about or heard about,” I said.
He nodded.
I sucked the tip, I licked the pre-cum away. I then took him half way, I sucked and licked him. He moaned over and over again. I massaged his balls with my hands.
“Fuck,” he moaned.
He ran his hands threw my hair and pushed me gently to take more of him into my mouth.
“Shit, Frank your so fucking good,” he moaned. I scrapped my teeth a long his length.
“Fuck, do that again,” he moaned louder.
I did what I was told.
“I’m gonna cum,” he panted.
I got prepared to swallow, I suddenly had him shoot into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but it was my first time.
“You were fucking amazing,” he panted.
“Now on to the fuck bit Mr Way, are you enjoying what I’m doing to you?” I asked as I straddled his hips making our erections rubbed.
“FUCK YES!” he cried out.
“Do you want me inside you?” I asked.
“God yes, I want you so bad,” he moaned.
I put my two fingers up to his lips, he greeted my fingers and sucked them.
I pulled them out and pushed one inside him. He flinched a little. I pulled it in and out of him as I sucked his nipple.
I added another one, he flinched again. I scissored him quickly. I coated my aching length in spit. I lined it up with his entrance.
“Do it,” he moaned. I slammed into him, he cried out but I carried on thrusting in and out of him.
“Faster…harder…Fuck more…” he moaned. I slammed into him harder. He cried out with pleasure/pain.
“Did I hit it Mr Way?” I asked.
“God do it again,” he moaned. I did it again and he cried out again. His sexy body covered in sweat, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open.
“Touch me babe, I need you to make me cum,” he panted. I wrapped my hand around his length and started pumping. He suddenly came in my hand and the sight of it made me come inside him.
“I love you Gee-Gee,” I said.
“I love you Frankie,” he said.
“Gerard! Are you down there?” Mikey asked.
“Shit,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story