Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > teacher from hell

finding out

by emo-girl 5 reviews

didn't know what to rate as, please comment i really want to know cuz i feel my work is crap

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-02 - 631 words

1Ambiance
“Hold on Mikey!” Gerard shouted back.
“Quickly get dressed, I’ll tell you when to come out,” he said. He got up and got dressed into simple clothing and ran upstairs. I got dressed and sat on the bed waiting.
-----------------------------------------Gerard’s P.O.V------------------------------------------------
I went up to Mikey.
“What’s wrong?” I asked, I knew he had been crying.
“Gee, it was Bob,” he said.
“What did he do?” I asked.
“He wants me to move in with him,” I said.
“What’s wrong with that?” I asked.
“I don’t know, I didn’t expect it, I just ran and left him,” he cried as he buried his face into my chest.
“Come on Mikey, your seventeen, what would be wrong with moving in with him? Sure I would be angry because your still my little baby brother who I want to protect, but why did you run?” I asked.
“I-I got scared and didn’t think,” he cried.
“Come on, call him,” I said.
“I’m too scared,” he said.
“Do it or I will,” I said.
“Fine,” he said.
He went into the living room I heard him talking

“Bob?”



“I’m sorry Bobby, I got scared and I panicked, I wasn’t expecting it…”



“I do love you, I didn’t mean to hurt you…”



“Five minutes…”



“Love you too…”


“I’m going to my room to do myself up,” he said.
I nodded. I heard him go upstairs. I went to my room.
“Come on,” I said.
“Thanks I feel so unwanted when you throw me out like this,” he said.
“I don’t want to, if Mikey wasn’t here I would be fucking you and you fucking me all night, by the way, you were amazing,” I said.
I kissed him on the lips.
“Gerard do you…” Mikey said and then just stood there looking at us.
“What the fuck is going on?” he asked.
“Mikey I can explain,” I said.
“No, Gee do you know how much shit you’ll be in if someone finds out?” he asked. I nodded.
“You won’t tell? Please Mikey, I love Gerard, please don’t tell,” Frank said.
“I won’t tell, of course not, you’re one of my best friend’s and Gerard’s my brother, but no making out in front of me,” he said.
“Not unless you and Bob are,” Frank said.
“Fine,” Mikey said.
“You’re cool with this?” Frank asked.
“Well I’m still a tiny bit freaked but I’m cool, ad least graduation is soon, then you two can do whatever,” Mikey said.
I nodded.
“Thanks Mikey,” I said.
The doorbell rang. I opened it, there was Bob.
“Umm…Hello Mr Way is Mikey home?” he asked.
“Yeah, and don’t call me Mr Way outside school, call me Gerard,” I answered. He nodded and came in.
“Bobby…I’m so sorry…” Mikey said.
“I’m cool, but will you answer my question and not run off this time?” he asked.
“What question?” Mikey asked.
“You know… the one about you moving in with me,” Bob said.
“Oh… well… let me see… of course I will,” Mikey said leaping into Bob’s arms.
“You sure?” he asked.
“Positive,” Mikey said snuggling into his neck.
“That tickles,” Bob giggled.
“Well I better go, congratulations Bob and Mikey, Bye Gerard,” Frank said, he walked outside, I followed.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I want it to be like that, I want us to move in together and stuff,” he said.
“In time baby,” I said kissing his forehead.
“Gee,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“What happened, you said once that things have happened to you, what happened to you?” he asked.
I stiffened up. Could I tell him?
Sign up to rate and review this story