Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

can we move on?

by emo-girl

r&r

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-27 - Updated: 2010-08-27 - 861 words

?Blocked
Gerard’s P.O.V
I wanted Bob badly, it’s been ad least five day’s since he last touched me, since he last fucked me. It was driving me insane. I was ready but I guess he wasn’t. He came to pick me up and take me to his to stop over.
“I’m guessing you’ve just came back from beating him up?” I asked.
“Yeah,” Bob said.
“I can see from the blood on you hands and a bit on you t-shirt,” I said. We were soon at his. He went upstairs to get changed, I followed him.
“Gerard what’s wrong?” he asked. I snaked my arms around his waist.
“I want you,” I said as I kissed his neck.
“No Gee,” he said, he backed away.
“Why?” I asked.
“Your not ready,” he said.
“I fucking am,” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“Bob, I am been driven mad, I want you so bad, I want to feel you on my bare skin, inside my mouth, inside me, we haven’t even have a passionate kiss since what happened, don’t you love me? Is it because he touched me, he was inside me that you won’t? I did that for you, I wanted to fight back so bad, to say no, but he said he would hurt you. I guess now that you don’t want me so I’ll go,” I said. Suddenly he slammed me up against the wall and his lips crashed into me. It was something I had been waiting for days.
“I want you so bad,” he moaned into my ear then sucked on the lobe. I moaned as he grinded his hips into mine.
“I want you too, to make love to me right now,” I moaned. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. He took my shirt off and threw it across the room. He started biting, sucking, licking and kissing my chest. I started moaning louder.
“God I’ve been waiting too long to touch your skin,” he panted.
“Don’t stop babe,” I moaned. He started unbuckling my belt. He flicked the button open and dragged the zip down. He pulled them off and threw them across the room. He then worked on my boxers, he slid them down realising my throbbing erection to the cool air.
I was already leaking pre-cum. He pulled them complete off and then took his own clothes off. He looked at me on the bed.
“What?” I asked.
“I just love you so much, and for days I’ve wanted to see you like this, and I want it to carry on forever,” he said.
“Me too, now come on, I need you bad,” I said. He straddled my hips, our erections touching. I cried out in pleasure. I quickly pushed him on the bed and faced his erection. I blew on the tip, he grunted. I licked the tip, then took him fully in my mouth.
“Jesusfuckingchrist!” he yelled. I scrapped my teeth along his dick, he moaned even louder. I swirled my tongue around the head and played with his balls.
“Gee, stop I need to be inside you now,” he panted. I nodded and lay on the bed. He stuck two fingers in my mouth, I sucked and coated them in spit. He took them out, he stuck one in me and pulled it in and out. Then added the other one and scissored me roughly.
“You ready?” he asked.
“God yes,” I answered.
He coated his cock in spilt and then quickly entered me.
I yelled out in pain/pleasure.
“God, I wanted this so bad for so fucking long,” he moaned.
“Feel how hard I am?” he asked.
“God yes, you’re so hard,” I moaned.
“That’s how much I’ve wanted you,” he said.
I moaned as he carried on thrusting in and out of me.
“You moan like a whore,” he panted.
“I only moan like a whore with you, it’s only you, I’m your whore,” I moaned.
“And I’m your master,” he panted.
“Yes, you are,” I moaned.
“And if you’re a bad boy I punish you,” He panted.
“Yes, you punish so well,” I said.
Suddenly he hit my spot. I screamed out in pleasure.
“Bob!” I yelled.
“It’s Master Bob to you,” he panted.
“Do you like it when I hit your spot?” he asked.
“Yes,” I moaned.
“Beg me to hit it,” he said.
“Please Master Bob, I want it so bad, I want you to make me cum, I want you to fuck me till I can’t move, I want you to make me your whore,” I begged.
He hit it again. I screamed out.
“Fuck Bob!” I yelled.
“I’m so near,” he moaned.
“Me too babe,” I panted. I suddenly came and tighten up around him and he came. He licked off my cum and then lay down next to me.
“You know that was only round one?” he asked.
“Of course,” I said still trying to catch my breath.
Sign up to rate and review this story