Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

La Tortura [Shaketon Remix]

by Noizchild

Carmen seduces Adam over to her apartment for a hot night together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-30 - 990 words - Complete

?Blocked
La Tortura [Shaketon Remix]:

Adam's job is killing our sex life. I don't like it. Time to take matters into my other hands. So, I texted my fiancee to come over tonight. He seemed reluctant at first, but after some persuasion, I got him to come right over. Next, I had to set up my apartment. Looks like tonight needed my personal best. Lucky, I know how to do that well.

In under twenty minutes, my apartment was set up like a pleasure palace. Every room was cleaned up with the fancy trim. Rose petals all over the floor. Candles lit all over the place. I even had some my favorite, sexy artist, Shakira, playing in the background. I sent the invitation and spiffed up the place. Now, I needed to doll myself up for the night.

Now what to wear for tonight? I have just the outfit. I pulled out my cream white bra and panties with black fishnet stockings. My black kitten heels finished up my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror. I licked my lips. Perfect! Now to get my man here.

I sat on the couch in the living room when my doorbell rang. A smile painted itself across my face. Show time! I got up and walked over to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Adam," my man said. I smiled to myself in a wicked way. Right on time! I unlocked the door and opened it wide. My finacee looked at me with big eyes. I smiled and licked my lips at him.

"Hi cutie," I greeted him with a husky, sensual voice. Adam blinked at me with a red face many times.

"Car-men..." he stammered out. I gently put my finger to his lips.

"Shhh!" I whispered. "Don't talk, just get your ass inside." He nodded at me in silence. I kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Good," I said. I pulled him right inside.

"But Carmen!" he protested as I dragged him back to the bedroom. "I have to work in the morning!" I didn't listen. I made it to my room and shoved him down onto the bed. He looked up at me, confused.

"I'm serious, Carmen!" he pleaded again. "I have to..."

"Shut up, Adam!" I said. "Just shut up!" He went quiet right away. I smirked at him.

"Good boy," I whispered. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back as if reluctantly. I slowly took him into my arms.

"Good boy," I said in between kisses. "Just relax. Momma's gonna take good care of you." My hands slid down to his shirt and slowly began unbuttoning it. He moaned as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I took it in surprise and stroked his tongue back with my own. I took my time with sliding off his shirt. He reached around my back and slowly unhooked my bra. He slid it off while I threw his shirt down to the floor. I quickly spread my legs over him. I was really aching for the ride to begin now.

My hands slid down to his jeans. I took my time undoing them there. He moaned rather loudly in my mouth. He even began rubbing against me rather early. I had to push on his shoulders to calm him down. Lucky that he told the message rather easily. Good, now I can work much easier now. I moved from his lips to his neck.

"Oh yeah!" he moaned out. I smiled to myself wickedly. I just love making him scream. It's like a drug. I just have to have more of it. I finish unzipping his jeans and begin peeling them off of him. Adam moaned even louder. I glanced up at him.

"Aw," I said. "Do you want me to keep on?"

"Yes!" he panted out. I flashed a wicked smile at him.

"Okay," I said. "As you wish, sexy!" I finished taking his jeans off and threw them to the floor. I slid off his boxers and threw them on the floor. I knew the best way to get him fired up.

I slowly began rubbing on his member. Adam moaned out aloud loudly. I smirked as I kept stroking on him. I kissed on his abdomen as well.

"Oh yeah!" he cried out. "More!" I happily complied in the same slow way. He shut his eyes tightly. I kept on stroking for a few minutes more.

"Oh god!" my finacee yelled. "Don't tease me like this!" I glanced up at him.

"You really want this, don't you?" I asked.

"YES!!!" Adam yelped. "GIVE IT TO ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" I licked my glossed up lips again.

"Just what I wanted to hear!" I purred. I took his hardened rod into my mouth and began sucking. Boy, did he scream! Not only do I love the taste of him, hearing Adam sets fire to my heart. Remembering this fact made me suck him faster. His sweat and loud voice guided me into a powerful. He is my drug. His job is not going to change that between us. Nothing can-that even that weirdo, Sakura!

When I felt my finacee about to come, I let go of him and slid off my panties. Adam looked up at me, pouting.

"Carmen..." he whimpered at me. I smirked as I lightly put my finger to his lips.

"Shhh," I whispered. "It's coming." I climbed on top and began the hot ride. I practically rode that boy until I got tired. In the end, I collapsed next to him on the bed. We were both panting. I turned to him with a smirk on my face. I leaned in close to his ear.

"Now aren't you glad I called you over tonight?" I whispered.

"Mmmm..." he mumbled. We both went to sleep just like that.

I'm Waiting So Long
Sign up to rate and review this story