Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Magical Divide

by chickpeacool 0 reviews

Victoria is Voldemort's unloved daughter. She is sent to follow Harry by Voldemort and requested to help Harry from Dumbledore. Will she help the Cause or betray everyone for the approval that she ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 1265 words

-1Illiterate
He turned to the black haired and blue-eyed girl who was just seventeen. Her face was always looking troubled, even when she was happy. Her eyes showed that she had seen and been through so much, both good and evil. She was the Daughter of Voldemort and his heir. She was one of his Death Eaters, her past and surroundings were all about deceit. Her face was full of Tom's younger features, but more careful and suspicious. He sighed and chuckled softly to himself. The load he was about to weigh on her would trouble the already tormented waters of this young girl.

"Will you help Harry, Victoria?"

She was surprised.

"Me, Professor? But why? He is going after Horcruxes and you know more than I do about them."

Dumbledore stared at her, a smile playing on his lips.

"You are the only one he can fully trust with this information. Voldemort will tell you about Horcruxes. Just tell him what I knew about them and question him. He won't hesitate with you, his own daughter, Victoria."

Victoria seemed to be fazed by this unusual request. If anything, Dumbledore should be suspicious of her and keep her away from Harry. Also, his illusion that her father would say anything to her was crazy.

"No offense, Professor, but if I want to be insane, I'll go to Azkaban," she looked at him with both arms behind her back, biting her lip and thinking about the situation.

"Do it as a dying wish for me, Victoria. You are a valuable part in this."

Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Of course then, Professor, if you wish it to be so. And how should I tell him about being Voldemort's daughter?" she remarked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Be patient when you tell him, Harry can be...emotional at times. Learning that you are Voldemort's daughter will be a harsh fact for him to face. As for when, well, you will know when the time is right."

She just smiled politely.

"Yes, yes, of course, Professor," she said indifferently while sitting in the chair of the office.

"When you die Professor, the school will go down, Severus will take over the school, muggle-borns will have to flee, and Harry will be lost. What shall we do without you?"

He then sighed and closed his eyes.

"You should do what your instincts tell you."

She frowned and sighed sadly in defeat.

"We will miss you, Professor, especially Harry. How hard this will be..." she furrowed her eyebrows, and got up from the chair, still looking at him. "I will go ahead and help Harry."

She turned to leave the office when he cleared his throat. The noise was meant for her to turn around. She did so.

"Do you question my plan, Victoria? Please tell me if you do."

Victoria looked at him, a look of disbelief on her face.

"Do I question you? This is my father we are talking about! After you pass, he will become more powerful then he is now. What if he finds out? How can I help Harry if I'm supposed to be loyal to my father?"

Dumbledore pondered the question and sighed loudly. Victoria walked over to the window overlooking the lake. The setting sun calmed her overwhelmed frustrations with the plan.

"Tell Voldemort of the plan, Victoria, don't hide it from him. It will only make him suspicious of you."

Victoria stared at him and shook her head. Her eyes were sparkling with the threat of tears.

"I am a Death Eater! I am the daughter of Voldemort! I have to make him happy as my master, my leader, and my lord and my father! He shows me no love, no support, and no caring. I strive to make him happy, and I live daily with all that on my shoulders. And you put more on me then anything from before. Of course, I question you! I may not have the best relationship, scratch that, no relationship with my father but this! this will make him despise and then Crucio, then kill me!"

Victoria was shaking and breathing heavily. Her eyes were no longer wet; they were filled with frustration, anger and pain. Dumbledore just stood there calmly and let her get all the emotions out.

"Victoria, calm down. Your father is immensely complicated but be confident that you will do the right thing"

Victoria turned to him her eyes wide and she clenched her teeth. Dumbledore raised his eyebrows.

"I'm losing my mind over this, Professor! This is more then dangerous, and I don't know why I want help you," she then sighed heavily.

"You are just stressed Victoria.Go get some rest now," Dumbledore was worried about her. He felt horrible about this, but Harry would need help. And Victoria was better then any other Phoenix member, for this job.

"I'll visit your portrait after you pass. Till later, Professor"

Then she left the office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Malfoy Manor was her hiding place for the moment. These feelings did not belong. Why and how was she struggling? Severus had told her that Lord Voldemort was deeply disappointed in her at times. Damn that Snape. He was always getting inside her mind, messing up her body and emotions as if they were not effed up enough already.

Victoria looked out her window just staring at the flowers that were blooming. How could she betray herself into believing this could work? Well maybe it could, but her father would probably kill her if he found out what she was doing. She could not help it, her secrets killed her inside and this was a way to let them out. Helping Harry Potter is supposed to be a good thing.

She could not hide any longer and she knew that. Her constant disappearances were making her father suspicious of her. The Dark Lord being suspicious of you was not a good thing. Even if you are his daughter. As if that gave you any leeway.

The guest room that she was sleeping in felt unwelcome as if it knew her secret. That was it. She would have to tell him even if he killed her. For the sake of the Muggle world, she would have to take that risk. On the other hand, maybe it was for the magic world. Alternatively, maybe for herself, maybe all three and more. Victoria crumpled her eyebrows and cocked her head. She took a deep breath and left the room, wand in hand.

Her mind was whirring about the fact that she would have to lie to her father. Sure, she had done that before but, this time it was more serious then a lost earring or losing his books and other stuff on accident. Victoria stopped in her footsteps and leaned against the stone hallway wall for support. Maybe she was questioning this too much. Professor told her to lead Harry, help him become a better wizard so that he brings her father down. Nevertheless, could she really help bring her father down?

How was Harry supposed to trust her if she didn't trust herself? Her disappearances were to Hogwarts were she stilled talked to Professor Dumbledore, and where she would go places to find out about Horcruxes. Victoria emptied her mind as a precaution before meeting her Father.

Victoria took a small silver locket out from under her shirt. She rubbed the cool silver between her thumb and forefinger, trying to calm herself down. She sighed; this was going take all her strength.
Sign up to rate and review this story