Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Sanity

Air Show

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

The group attends an air show and meet another of the Grey sisters. Later, they finally meet the elusive Acario Grey

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Yami Bakura,Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 2974 words

-1OOC
Sanity

Air show

The sound of airplanes filled the air as the cab came closer to the airport. Atem, Yugi and Bakura were all sitting side by side in the back seat as they watched their approach. Hundreds of cars were in the airport parking lot, as well as some alongside the road. Every bump they came across jarred Yugi’s back. Atem had been rather rough last night, and he was feeling the effects of that now. He rubbed his back and winced in pain. He loved Atem, and enjoyed their love making, but he almost wished they hadn’t last night. The taxi drove over another bump and Yugi let out a small whimper. Atem grimaced and rubbed Yugi’s lower back soothingly. Yugi leaned into the other and gave him a small smile.
“I’ll be fine.”
“Are you sure?” Atem asked, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have been so rough.”
Yugi shook his head and chuckled, “No, I wanted you to be rough. It’s fine, and I’ll be fine. I love you, my yami.”
“I love you too, akhu,” Atem whispered as he kissed Yugi’s head. His arm wrapped around Yugi’s shoulders and the smaller one leaned into him.
The cab stopped and the group exited. There were so many people here. There were people flying different kinds of planes, and people watching. They searched around for Dirk and found him standing next to the several different concession stands that littered the grounds. He noticed them and waved. The group walked up to him and scanned the crowd.
“So, who are we looking for?” he asked.
“Vivian Grey. She’s supposedly one of the more ruthless of the Grey siblings,” Yugi replied.
Dirk nodded and continued to scan the crowd.
“According to the file, she is a fashion consultant to most of the major fashion companies. She also looks a lot like Layla, except for the eye color, which is a striking green color. Other than that, the facial features and hair color are the exact same,” Atem said as he wrapped his arm around Yugi’s waist.
“Twins?”
“We don’t think so. It seems that all of the sisters look alike,” Bakura replied as he shook his head.
Dirk gave a small grunt. They fell into silence as they searched for their target in the mass of people. An airplane, a Cessna 190 landed and the figure that stepped down caught Bakura’s attention.
“There she is,” he said as he pointed to her.
Vivian Grey was just as beautiful as Layla, her sister. The only difference was the fact that while Layla had an aura of kindness, Vivian looked like she would castrate the next male she saw without so much of a second thought. She held herself like she was the queen of the world and the rest of the people were ants. She wore a plain grey jumpsuit, a scarf around her neck, black boots and sunglasses. She walked gracefully over to a pavilion that had been set up and sat down in a chair. Atem sighed and turned to the group.
“Dirk, you and Bakura are going to go talk to her,” he said.
Bakura turned to him, “Why us? Why don’t you two do it?”
“Because Yugi and I will be keeping an eye on the people around her in case she tries to do anything. That and we will meet her later tonight, but in the mean time, we don’t want her to know who we are just yet,” Atem replied with a shrug.
Bakura growled, but went along with it anyways. He and Dirk left the two and made their way over to Vivian Grey. They quickly studied their target. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her back straight. In her hands was a bottle of fresh mineral water. She was currently barking an order to what looked like her errand boy. The boy scrambled away to do whatever chore she had asked him to do. Bakura and Dirk approached her.
“Good morning, Miss Grey,” Dirk said, “That was wonderful flying.”
She turned to them and her emerald eyes narrowed, “Of course it was. May I know the names of the two men who have decided to grace my presence?”
Dirk smiled and kissed her hand, “My name is Dirk, and this is Bakura Ryou.”
She sniffed, “Bakura Ryou? That sounds Japanese.”
“It is, ma’am,” Bakura replied.
“I don’t like the Japanese. They are so full of themselves,” she said as she turned her head and looked away from them.
Bakura’s lip lifted into a sneer, “Well, luckily I am not Japanese. Both my mother and father were English. My mother was the one who decided to give me a Japanese name.”
She turned back to him and glared at him, “Not that it matters.”
It was all Bakura could do not to lunge at her and slit her throat.
Dirk stepped forward before Bakura could do anything, “We heard you are related to the famous Acario Grey?”
“Yes, he’s my brother, why do you wish to know?” she asked suspiciously.
“We’ve always admired his work. How he built Ataxia Empire from scratch,” Dirk replied with a shrug, “That takes a lot of dedication.”
“Yes, my brother has always had ambition. He’s always tried his hardest,” she said proudly, “Ataxia Empire is his greatest creation. Only the select few can join the Empire.”
“Select few?”
“Only those we deem worthy,” she said, “You may be one of them.”
She studied him. Dirk was rather good looking and looked like he would do whatever asked. He would definitely be an asset to the Empire.
“It would be an honor to just meet your brother, let alone join the Empire,” he said.
She stood up and slipped on a pair of gloves, “There is a party tonight, at the Hilton Hotel. I’ll have your names put down on the guest list and you can meet my brother. I’ll also ask him to consider hiring you.”
Dirk took her hand once more and kissed it again, “It would be a pleasure, Miss Grey. We won’t hold you any longer.”
She nodded and the two walked away. They met up with Yugi and Atem just outside of the airport.
“So what did she say?” Atem asked.
“She’s very conceited. I just want to rip that pretty little head off her shoulders and feed it to a bunch of crocodiles,” Bakura growled.
Yugi laughed, “What happened?”
“She insulted him,” Dirk said.
“Oh?”
“Yeah, she said she hates Japanese. Though she didn’t like it much when Bakura said that he wasn’t Japanese,” he said.
They left the airport and caught a taxi back to the hotel. On the way, Dirk filled them in on what happened. Atem and Yugi were rather glad that the two had been invited.
“Why are you happy about that?” Dirk asked.
“Because Seto got the two of us on the guest list. With you two there, at least we will have backup if we need it,” Atem said.
“So that’s what you meant when you had something else to do tonight?” Bakura asked.
Atem nodded, “Yes, that’s exactly what we meant.”
“Layla and Vivian will be there with another of their sisters,” Yugi said, “And Acario Grey will also be attending.”
“So Vivian told us,” Dirk said.
Yugi nodded, “Yes, and they are sure to be angry when we show up.”
The conversation ended, seeing as they had arrived back at their hotel. Atem and Yugi agreed to meet the two down in the lobby a half an hour before the party was scheduled to start. Dirk told them that he was going to go back to the ship to get ready and that he would meet them at the party. The three of them went up to their rooms to get ready.
An hour later and Yugi exited the bathroom. Atem was already dressed and ready to go. He wore black slacks with a button up white t-shirt that was open halfway, showing off his tan chest. He wore his customary choker, wrist bands and boots. He inhaled sharply when he looked at what Yugi was wearing. Yugi wore a pair of dark grey, almost black slacks and a deep purple shirt that was also unbuttoned halfway. The color brought out his eyes. He also had on his choker and wrist bands, though he wore black sneakers instead of boots. Atem stood up from the bed and crossed the room in a couple of strides. He pulled Yugi into his arms and kissed him deeply. When they broke apart, Yugi was flushed and panting.
“I take it you like my outfit?” he asked.
“If we weren’t pressed for time,” Atem breathed, “I would strip you of that outfit and take you right here.”
Yugi blushed even more, “Mmmm… that sounds good. But we are on a schedule. If you’re a good boy, you can strip me later.”
Atem growled and pulled the other into another heated kiss. The kiss continued on for a few minutes before they broke apart panting. Atem released Yugi and took his hand in his. He threaded their fingers together and they made their way down to the lobby. They caught sight of Bakura, who was sitting in one of the various chairs. He wore black jeans with a blood red silk shirt. He had on a long coat over the shirt and black combat boots that were unlaced. (A/N: I seem to have a fetish for unlaced combat boots. It just seems so much hotter that way. Oh, and you all know the jacket. It’s the same one he wears in the show a lot.)
“Let’s get this over with,” he grumbled when they reached him.
The three of them left their hotel and caught a cab to the Hilton building. They arrived and glanced at the long line that was in front of the building. The cab dropped them off in the front of the line and they walked up to the door man.
“Names?”
“Bakura Ryou, Atem Atenkaten, and Yugi Motou,” Atem said.
He checked them off his list and let them in. They quickly made their way into the party and looked around for Dirk. He was standing over by the buffet table, drinking a glass of champagne. He wore a plain black tuxedo. He spotted them and waved. The three of them weaved their way through the various guests until they finally reached him.
“Hey,” he said.
“Hi,” Yugi said, “Have you seen them yet?”
Dirk nodded and tipped his glass in the opposite direction, “They’re standing over there by the fireplace. They certainly attract a lot of attention.”
The three of them turned and looked at their targets. Vivian Grey was dressed in a black dress that flowed all the way down to the floor. It had a rather high slit in the side as well as a dangerously low v in the front. She wore her blonde hair down. A diamond necklace circled her throat and diamond earrings dangled from her ears. She wore matching diamond bracelets and a huge ring on her right hand. She laughed and flirted with several of the men in the room. Layla stood behind her. She wore a plain light blue strapless dress that also flowed down to the floor. Hers didn’t have the slit though. She had on a simple pearl necklace and that was it. Next to them stood Acario Grey. He had shoulder length, wavy blond hair that covered one eye. His other eye, a striking blue color, studied the people around him. He wore an elegant black tux with a rich blue undershirt. He held a glass of the finest champagne as he talked with an older gentleman.
“Well,” Bakura said with a sigh, “What are we waiting for? Let’s go over and introduce ourselves. Though, we’re likely to be shot by the end of the night.”
Yugi let out a small laugh, “Always the pessimist.”
“Well, after living how we’ve lived, I’m surprised you’re not one too,” Bakura grumbled.
“Touché, Bakura,” Yugi said with a smile, “Touché.”
The group made their way over to the three siblings. Atem told Bakura and Dirk to hang back until they told them. The two look-a-likes approached the three. Yugi smiled at Layla, who stared at them in shock.
“If it isn’t an honor,” Atem said.
Acario Grey turned to them and studied them, “Can I help you?”
Atem smirked, “That remains to be seen, Mr. Grey.”
“We merely wanted to say hello to Miss Layla and to meet the prestigious brother that we’ve heard so much about,” Yugi replied as he nodded to Layla.
She nodded her head at them and fiddled with her glass as she felt her brother fix her with a harsh glare. Acario turned and held out his hand.
“It is nice to meet you. Please call me Pegasus, Mr…?” he said.
Atem grasped his hand and squeezed a little harder than necessary, “Atem Atenkaten. And this is Yugi Motou.”
Vivian gasped and glared at them, “You two are the ones who captured our people.”
Atem grinned as Pegasus ripped his hand from his, “So, our reputations have proceeded us again, Yugi.”
“So it would appear, Atem,” Yugi said with a chuckle.
“You are in a dangerous position, Mr. Atenkaten,” Pegasus growled, “I could have you killed the moment you leave this hotel.”
Atem shook his head, “I don’t think so, that would piss of the Navy Seals that escorted us here.”
It was bluff and Yugi knew it, but he didn’t let on. Pegasus growled and glared at him.
“Speaking of which, there is someone I’d like to introduce you to. Although, you, Miss Vivian, have already met them,” Atem said as he motioned for Bakura and Dirk to come over.
Vivian gasped again, “These two were the ones I was telling you about, brother. I had no idea that they were with you.”
Bakura and Dirk walked up to them. Atem introduced them and they grinned at the hatred that crossed Vivian’s face.
“It is good to see you again, Miss Vivian,” Dirk said.
“Go rot in hell,” she hissed at him.
“Such language from a lady,” Bakura grinned, “Surely you can do better.”
She growled and Pegasus held up a hand to quiet her, “What is the meaning of this?”
Atem shrugged, “We just wanted to meet the man that seems to want us dead.”
“Well, now you’ve met him, what do you think?” he asked.
“You’re a pompous asshole and your sisters are bitches. Except for Layla. She seems to be the most normal out of all of you,” Yugi said, “Though I pity her for having to deal with the likes of you.”
Vivian’s mouth fell open in shock and Pegasus stared at the smaller one. He burst out laughing, startling everyone present, “Well, I must admit, not many people are willing to say that to our face, Yugi-boy.”
Yugi smirked, “I’m not most people.”
“So it would appear,” Pegasus said.
Dirk moved over to where Layla was standing, “Miss Layla, may I have this dance?”
She nodded her head and, much to her brother’s annoyance, the two walked out onto the dance floor and began to dance. Bakura excused himself to go to the restroom.
“What do you want?” Pegasus asked.
“Why are you kidnapping all of the Hikari’s and Yami’s?” Atem asked bluntly.
Shock briefly crossed Pegasus’ face, “That is nothing you need to know.”
“What have they done to cause you to harm them?” Yugi asked.
“What does it matter, Yugi-boy?” Pegasus asked, “Unless…”
“It makes sense, brother,” Vivian replied, “They look alike and act like such.”
Pegasus nodded, “So, you two are Yami and Hikari?”
“Not that it matters,” Atem said, “But yes, we are.”
Pegasus merely grinned, “If you will excuse us, it is time we collected our sister and left.”
Atem nodded reluctantly and the two left. They retrieved Layla and left the party. Bakura and Dirk joined them as they watched them go.
“Learn anything useful?” Dirk asked.
“Only that they are a bunch of arrogant idiots,” Yugi replied.
“Dirk,” Atem said suddenly, “Have your team ready. I fear we may need you.”
Dirk nodded. The group decided to leave, seeing as their reason for being there had left. They separated, Dirk back to the ship and the other three back to their hotel. After bidding Bakura goodnight, Atem and Yugi entered their room. Yugi walked out onto the balcony that was attached to their room while Atem called room service. He ordered some food for them to eat and a bottle of wine. Yugi stared out at the city. He felt arms wrap around his waist and he leaned back into Atem.
“I’m scared, Atem,” he whispered.
“I know, hikari,” Atem replied, “But I promise nothing is going to happen to you. I won’t let it.”
Yugi sighed and turned around in the embrace. He leaned up and kissed the other lovingly, “I love you, my yami.”
“I love you too, my tenshi,” Atem whispered. He pulled back from Yugi and took his hand, “Come. You promised a little fun if I behaved tonight. Since I did, I think I’m entitled to a little reward.”
“As you wish, my Pharaoh,” Yugi said with a smile.
The two went back into their room and Atem proceeded to show Yugi just how much fun they would have.
Sign up to rate and review this story