Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Serpentine

Prologue

by NightmareRose 0 reviews

Something has happened to Darren, something bad enough to turn him from what he used to be into what he is now. Lets just hope the Cirque is paying attention, especially a certain vampire.

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Darren Shan - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2010-09-01 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 191 words

0Unrated
Serpentine


Summary: Something has happened to Darren, something bad enough to turn him from what he used to be into what he is now. Lets just hope the Cirque is paying attention, especially a certain vampire.


A/N: I figured we needed more Darren/Crepsley, father/son storys out here. Hope you enjoy. Here's the Prologue. Chapter one will be up soon!



Prologue

In the beginning I dreaded what I had become, but now I was inspired. I was someone new now. I wasn't the same old me that I had left behind with my family, in that old boring straight A student boring goody two-shoes life. I was someone growing into a creative masterpiece. I was someone, now, that I would usually base my own journal writing's off of. What were they going do about it? What could they do about it? They helped create me, made me this way. I just wanted a bit more freedom. That was what I had gotten and no one had taken any notice, not one of them. Now I was exposed to the world.

My name is Darren Shan and I'm a half-vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story