Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just Give Me A Chance

by AlexisSCREAM 1 review

Gerard's gone, but he wants to tell Frankie something. one shot. frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-09 - Updated: 2010-09-09 - 236 words - Complete

0Unrated
hi. THE SKY IS GREEN IN MY HEAD!!
lol
xoxo
NiKkI


Gerard's POV

'Frankie, I'm sorry, darling' I whispered although he could not hear me. I knew I needed to tell him. He knew how I felt, but not even his love was enough to save me. I sighed, slumping down on the couch as he walked into the kitchen. I could imagine what he would be saying to me. It was all compliments and smiled. Well, for me it was an act. I wasn't happy, and it was blatantly obvious. When I finaly told Frank how I felt, I'd already scribbled a vague, but sincere note and picked my poison. That night, I overdosed and slashed my wrists. That night, Frank found me. That night, I realized that death sucks. Frankie walked out of the kitchen and sat beside me, garing at me. But he couldn't see or hear me, so I brushed it off.
'I know you're there, Gerard. And I'm fuckin' pissed at you' He whispered. I began to cry, the tear drops cracking and falling into a million shards of glass. I looked away, not wanting him to see me cry.
'Frankie, I love you. Don't fuck up like I did. I know you're listening now, so I can leave and rest in peace' I whispered, preparing myself for an amazing ghost exit.
'Rock in peace, babe' Frankie smiled as I disappeared.
Sign up to rate and review this story