Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Intrasting detention

by jadesohma 0 reviews

J

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-09 - Updated: 2010-09-10 - 1302 words

-1TrainWreck
"Hey, rose.... You wanna come to detention with me?" i ask her because, well I don't really know. Aunt hermione and uncle Ron would kill her if she got detention. Why would she go for me?

"No! Do you want to go to my funarel?!" she snaps at me when ever I ask her. The least she can do is not yell every time. Once and a wile is good. And it's always the same lecture.

"Yeah, thanks. What did you get one number twleve?" I shift to look At her paper. She moves it away from my view. I frown at her. She can me just like aunt hermione some times.

"I heard the Asses got detention on the same day. Some thing about blowing up a chair in the Ravenclaw common room." she laughs as hard as I do. We both know it was them. And we both know the denied it. For ravenclaws they're not smart.

"Yay! Best detention ever!" I lift my arms so quickly I spill my ink. Damn. "Rosie...."
"here" she hands me one of her many extra bottles of ink. Why does she carrie them around? Again, no idea.

"it'll only be the best detention because you'll get detention for eery thing you'll do." Bella, bella, Bella. Always hitting the mark!

"So? Just because you and scorp are angles doesn't mean I have to be." I kick back almost hitting Bella as I do. She sits on the arm of my chair. We look at eachother with our like green eyes before she pushes her white blonde hair out of her face and starts to speak again.

"Mom wasn't like you. She never got detention." she says in the same a-matter-o-fact tone rose gets.

"yeah but dad was a deatheatter. Sorta." see you don't know what he went through. He fell in love with my mother in fourth year. Fifth year they were happy all through out. When sixth year came along, things started to change. You see, dad didn't want to be a deatheatter since he met mom. Grandpa "lent" him to voldamort. Voldamort almost killed dad. Just by taking him over and using his enrgy. So really, he wasn't a deatheatter. He just has the dark mark.

"Shhhhh! You don't want to say that too loudly! It's still not some thing to be proud of!" ros said to me.

"Whatever. He didn't want to. So there for he wasn't. Simple as that." I shrug. Nothing that bad.

"Your so stupid Jenna!" Bella yelled.

"Not as stupid as Allie!" Allie is my owl. I named her after her mother. My mothers owl gave birth to her and died shortly after. My Allie has the same amber eyes and slightly pink feathers. And is stupid like her mother too. She tweets not screeches, she cuddles with you, she walks on the ground, and she know what your saying. The last part is signs of smartness but it don't think so.

"Ugh! You always use her to cover up!" Bella is to easy to annoy.

"Best way to." she 'ughs' one more time then leaves. Like is said. We're a happy family.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have fun in detention!" rose and albus call back to me. Please. It will be fun!

I walk into flitwicks office. Since it was his common room, he get the honor of hosting the detention. There is already three people here. Jacklyn delcia, slytherin. She bad mouthed all her teachers. It's a suprise she's even here. Alek Margez, hufflepuff. He was streekong last week. And lastly, Zack jocobson, another hufflepuff. He hexed bernie flatt (spelled the right way) and he almosted died. And no sign of Shawn or Skye. This'll be fun already.

I take my seat next to jacobson. He would never hurt a girl. He might be vilent but he knows what's right. In a few seconds flitwick was in front of the class and handing out papers. Another work sheet. No fair. When is Shawn and Skye coming?!

Every one hears a blast from the hall way. Flitwick starts twords it. When he's out completly, I see my quill start to write. I look over at others and theirs are too. What the hell? Suddenly Shawn is in front of the class and saying "Ladies and gents, your detentio work is done by happy cheatting quills. You can get them at weasleys wizard wheezes. Only three sickles!"

"And Pygmy Puff now down to one galleon!" Skye poped up from behind the desk.

"Since when do you two do advertisement?" I call out.

They both look at me. "Since we got ten galleons to do so, love" Skye said to me. "And since when did you question us?" He slides over to my desk.

"Simce you came into our play circle when we were two." don't you love it when you have dirt on some one? Just makes your day doesn't it? It makes my day.

He goes bright red and retreats back behind the desk. I shoot Shawn a look saying "your next" but I don't say any thing. No need to.

"So where's shorty?" Jacklyn demaned. Her black souless eyes meet with shawns ocean blues. They glare their famuse glares. They would look cute together but Shawn wouldn't know romace if it bit him on the ass.

"Hes locked out." Skye finally said.

"Could he use the unlocking charm?" jacobson said stupidly. Yeah, he's not bright.

Shawn pulled out a wand that was not his. This one had swirls. Shawns had sculls. I recinized it as flitwicks wand. Oi.

"Shall we have alittle fun?" Skye asked the class.

"Hell yeah!" Alek stood up and yelled. He would.

"Okay so we need each of you to plant each of these little candies in the professors class rooms. They'll do the rest." they both got this evil look on their faces. Mr. Blue! Mr. Wells! Come get your little basterds! They've been saspended! Again!

They give us each a candy and a teacher. Some chose to deliver them by hand. Some, mainly me, just sat and teleported it. I don't feel like getting in truble. Again. Once a week is fine. I would still like to be chaser by the time the season starts.

"Deliver this last candy with me? I promise it'll be fun." Skye waved the candy in front of my face. It smelled like coconut. I simply hit it out of his hand and made him get it. "Come on. Buzz kill much?" I am about to slap him. He knows that if some one says I'm a buzz kill I'll jump right to the task.

I grabe the candy from his hand and say "Where to?" he smiles and leads the way. What have I gotten my self into?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just put it on her desk and let's get out of here!" I wisper to Skye. Professor trelawney's room is creepy at night. Plus he's just waisting time! We could be out and safe right now!

"Shh. It quite and alone. Don't you want it to stay that way?" he takes my waist and looks down at me. His alley cat eyes peering into mine. A small smile played at his lips. I pull away just in time.

Shawn poped his head through the trap door. "You guys have been up here for an hour! Any problems?" he asked. "Nope. Non." I said quickly. Shawn looked at me. Then at Skye. Skye shruged and shooed Shawn down the entrnce way. I fallow behind as far as I could.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Aw! That make soooo much sense!" rose said. She sounded pretty stupid.

"Shut up. I don't know what to think of it." I say looking down at my thumbs.

"Well, you were right. It was an intrasting detention"
Sign up to rate and review this story