Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rebel

One

by vampyGee 7 reviews

First rewritten chapter, totally brand new.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-10 - Updated: 2010-09-11 - 677 words

0Unrated


~Bandit~



I stared into the mirror of my bedroom window, of which my father had painted detailed black and red roses in each corner. Why can’t I just be………….average? Like, average, okay, pretty, but I’m not, I mean, look at me! I have long jet black hair, a round-ish face, brown eyes, a button nose, I’m chubby, with big feet, and a chest size that wouldn’t stop getting bigger! I frowned, surveying my outfit in the mirror, black skinny jeans, and a lime green tee, that unfortunately clung to my large chest.


I sighed, this was as good as it was going to get, I checked my make-up, grabbed my messenger bag, and went back downstairs to wait for Dad to take me to school, since the bus driver recently died of old age, Dad had to drive me to school, because I did not yet have my license.



“Morning B,” He said as I walked into the kitchen, he didn’t even look up from his sketch book, just kept drawing as I made myself a cup of coffee, he looked up at me and I nearly choked on my hot coffee, his eyes were extremely blood shot, and he had dark bags under his eyes.


“Dad! Are you alright?” I gasped.

He gave me a weary smile. “I’m fine, just didn’t get much sleep last night?”

“How come?” I sat down.

“I……….it’s nothing sweetheart.” He said, standing up. “Let’s get you to school before your late.”



Today was just like any other school day, I had my friends, which I love, then there were the people that hated and loved my parent’s bands, everyday I had to deal with random kids I don’t even talk to, asking me questions about my parent’s bands, or telling me how much they sucked or rocked, everyday!


“B!” I turned around to see my best friend Emily coming over at me, at the end of the school day, holding a neon yellow flyer with fancy words saying “School Talent Show”, I groaned.


“Em, how many times do I have to tell you no?” I begged, slinging my messenger bag over my shoulder as we walked out of the building, I was walking home today, I don’t like being picked up in the afternoons.


“Bandit, you have a great voice, you should use it!” She said, flipping her long brown hair out of her eyes, sometimes I envied her body. She was 5’5, thin with a fairly average chest size and hips.


“It’s not that good,” I muttered, looking at my scuffed converse as we walked.


“Bandit, you have a good voice!” She sighed, giving up and changing the topic.




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX






If I had thought my father was in a good mood today, I was terribly wrong. I walked into the front door to hear him practically yelling at possibly mom, but he just seemed to be ranting in the kitchen.


“What more do they want from me?” He said angrily. “It’s been medically fucking proven, I can’t sing anymore!” He was yelling. “Why don’t they just stop calling me!”


I walked through the kitchen , seeing dad slamming down his cell phone and slumping into a kitchen stool, while Mom began preparing dinner, it looked like some kind of pasta.

“How was school B?” Mom asked me, eager to change the subject.

“Boring, the usual.” I said, helping myself to some coffee, watching dad as he sat looked morbidly upset on his stool at the bar. “Emily won’t shut up about the stupid talent show, she keeps saying I should be in it.”

“For what?” That got dad’s attention.

“Erm, singing- but I’m not-”

“I’ve never heard you sing.” Dad said.

“You…………..don’t want to.” I said dryly and went to my room




I hope you guys liked it, i'm kinda seeing that not too many people are reading my work, is my writing getting shitty or somehthing?
Sign up to rate and review this story