Categories > TV > House > Unexpected

Unexpected

by Jelly_Belly 1 review

Chase gave House a "Don't you touch this!" glare. House snorted. "As If!"

Category: House - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Allison Cameron, Eric Foreman, Gregory House, James Wilson, Lisa Cuddy, Robert Chase - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-05-04 - Updated: 2006-05-05 - 262 words

-1Illiterate
Unexpected

"Okay.." House said as he sat down with his next patient. He couldn't believe that Cuddy had found him. He knew he shouldn't of hid in Wilson's office. He sold him out! Damn Wilson! Now he had to do four hours of clinic duty. Four!! So he was stuck with a young mother and a small kid. Quite the stunning mother he might add. Black hair and extremely blue eyes, hmm...
"So?" House said.
"Um...Dr. House." The mother started and she looked nervously at the tiny child she was cradling. House looked down at the mother's left hand. There wasn't a ring.
"Do you know a Dr..?" She started. But Chase came into the room. He looked shocked to see the young woman. The mother looked shocked to see Chase.
House smirked.
"Chase!" House yelled. Trying to get the young intivest's attention.
"Yes, Dr. House?" He said, not taking his eyes off the woman.
Chase tried smiling at her. But she looked away.
"Do you two know each other?" House asked. He was interested in the way these two young people stared at each other. It was kind of the way he looked at Rowan, when he came.
"Yes we met." Chase answered. The woman's blue eyes strayed to her small child then looked back at Chase.
"Can I speak to you Rob?" She asked quietly. Chase nodded. He Held open the door as she walked out. Before he left himself he gave House a, "Don't you touch this", glare. When they had left, House snorted.
"As if!" he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story