Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > its a pleasure to meet you, im not trying to waste your time.

manage me, im a mess.

by ChaseOBSCENE 1 review

“NO ITS NOT GONNA BE FUCKING OKAY, IM HAVING A BABY TO SOME GUY WHOS GETTING MARRIED, IM GONNA DIE OLD AND ALONE, WHAT AM I GONNA DO JAMES!?” I said angrily, and a bit too loud.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-16 - Updated: 2010-09-17 - 561 words

0Unrated
I left the bathroom happily; I found James and Ryan talking to some tall brown haired guy.
“Hey guys” I smiled, shoving it in their face that I managed to get out of seeing him till after the show.
“Hey Katie, this is Mikey Way” James said rather matter of factly.
My eyes widened, his brother. “But but the bands playing up there” I pointed to the stage.
“That’s not them, that’s the support band, the rest of the bands behind us” Ryan giggled.
“Oh, well hello Mikey, I’m Katie” I smiled holding out my hand, blocking out the fact that Gerard was behind me. I had a right to not want to talk to him right? I mean, we had sex, not that I can recall, but the morning after he just left with a goodbye, how would he even remember me, he never tried to contact me ever so I must have been pretty shit.
“Hey Mikey!” I heard Gerard scream over the band, lets all head out back” he nodded his head towards the backdoor.
We all followed Gerard out the back, a flood of emotions struck me, I started hyperventilating and James stopped for me.
“She okay?” I heard Gerard yell out to his brother.
“Yeah just a bit off I think” Mikey sighed.
“Who is she?” Gerard asked confused, not looking at me.
“Just some girl” Mikey sighed, defeated, Gee didn’t know who she was.

I struggled to control myself once we got out the back, it was really dark so I was glad he couldn’t see me, I sat down with James and Ryan was off talking to Frank Iero. James called Gerard to sit over and he did.
“So Gerard-“
“Call me Gee”
“So Gee, you got a girlfriend?” James asked, subtly nudging me.
“Yeah I got me a fiancée” he smiled looking up at James, “what about yourself?”
I felt my heart sink, I don’t know why, its not like I expected him to be with me. Ugh.
I stormed off away from Gerard. James came after me and by then I was already in tears.
I lost my shit, im having a fucking baby who’s dad is getting married, I only just found out.
“Katie um.. its gonna be okay” James whispered.
“NO ITS NOT GONNA BE FUCKING OKAY, IM HAVING A BABY TO SOME GUY WHOS GETTING MARRIED, IM GONNA DIE OLD AND ALONE, WHAT AM I GONNA DO JAMES!?” I said angrily, and a bit too loud. I saw Gerard look up at the scene I was making, and Mikey came towards me and engulfed me in a hug.
“Shh, its gonna be okay Katie, you just gotta tell him” Mikey said confidently, rubbing my back comfortingly.
“But sniffle he doesn't even hiccup know or care, hiccup why else would he just leave hiccup like that. I was just some whore in his partying life hiccup that means nothing sniffle
I decided that this was it, I was gonna tell him right now, I walked right up to him and hugged him, being sure that he felt my abnormal tummy.
“Gerard, ya knocked me up, congratulations, your gonna be a daddy” I said half seriously, half joking, looking into his eyes.
“Katie?” Gerard yelled out.
“Yeah..” I mumbled, wiping my tears away.
Sign up to rate and review this story