Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > want a my chem one shot/smut including you?

Ruth's one shot

by emo-girl

hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-20 - Updated: 2010-09-20 - 1291 words

?Blocked
Mikey, he was special to me, we grew up together, knew each other since birth, he was a few weeks older than me. We were always together, went to school together, played music together, went to concerts everything, we were just best friends till I saw him as more than best friends, I fell in love with him, he probably didn’t love me like I loved him but it can be my secret right? I can keep it to myself, not tell anyone about it.
I was outside just drawing random sketches, I looked up to see Mikey standing over me.
“Hey,” he said.
“Hey dude, what’s up?” I asked tucking my brown hair behind my ear.
“Nothing much, just wanted to hang out,” he said as he sat next to me.
“Well you can stop longer, my parents are away, gone on an anniversary holiday so I have the house to myself,” I said.
“You could do anything,” he said.
“Like?” I asked.
“Ummm… Boyfriend?” he asked.
“Mikey, for the millionth time I haven’t got a boyfriend, probably never will,” I said.
“Don’t say that,” he said.
“Well look at me,” I said.
“I am, and I see a beautiful girl,” he said.
I blushed.
I noticed Mikey was close to me, the kind of close where you could feel his breath tingle against your skin kind of close.
“You are pretty, like that beauty mark on the left corner of your mouth,” he said.
“It’s not that special,” I said trying to not make so much eye contact so I didn’t have a urge to kiss him.
“It is, it’s really pretty, every little part of you is beautiful,” he said.
“Go on,” I said.
“Like your nose, your gorgeous brown eyes, your lips, your figure, your hair, just everything, that’s why I love you,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
He looked away wide eyes, and starting to blush.
“I-umm…” he said.
“Did you say you love me?” I asked.
“I-umm…I…yes,” he answered.
“Are you embarrassed?” I asked.
“Very,” he answered, still not looking at me.
I gently placed my hand on his.
“I love you too Mikey,” I said. He turned to me.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yes, now shut up and kiss me,” I said.
He smiled and moved closer to me, our lips gently touching. I placed one hand at the back of neck and the other tugging his hair gently making him moan softly.
His tongue gently running across my lips, asking for entrance to my mouth, which I let him, I let his tongue gently travel inside my mouth, exploring ever inch of my mouth.
I moaned as his tongue rubbed against mine.
“Mikey… lets go inside,” I said when I broke away from the kiss. He nodded and followed me inside me.
I pushed him down on the sofa and straddled him, our lips meeting again this time more heated, our tongues battling it out for dominates.
“Mikey…” I moaned as he started kissing, biting and sucking down my jaw line and my neck.
I started grinding against him, making him moan against my neck.
“Oh God Ruth…” he moaned as he started thrusting his hips against mine trying to get more friction. I could feel his growing problem in his pants, it made me wet from the thought this.
“Mikey… please fuck me…” I moaned.
“Ruth I want to make love to you not fuck you,” he said.
I nodded and kissed him again, loving the feeling of our lips touching.
I took his hand and pulled him up, Mikey turned me around and picked me up to carry me upstairs, our lips still attached to each other. Mikey stumbled into a room and put me down on the bed, gently kissing my neck and collarbone. I felt him tug at the bottom of my t-shirt.
“Babe, before we go any further, do you really want this, I want you, I love you, but I want to make sure you’re completely ready,” he said.
“I’m ready, I love you too, and I want us to go further,” I said. He smiled and nodded. He pulled my t-shirt off and threw it on the floor.
He looked down at my breasts in my black bra, I started blushing but he gently kissed the top of them.
“You’re so beautiful,” he said. He unhooked the back and let it fall of me, he started sucking and swirling his tongue around the left nipple, making me cry out with pleasure. He did the same with the other one.
“You like that?” he asked gently kissing the top of my breast again.
“Yes,” I panted as I ran my fingers threw he gorgeous light brown hair.
“Even when I do this?” he asked the then bit the nipple.
“Fuck yes!” I cried out.
“I can tell, I love it when you moan and cry out with pleasure,” he said.
“I’ve only just started,” I giggled into his ear.
I tugged his t-shirt off and threw it on the floor; I gently kissed and sucked his beautiful chest.
“Oh God,” he moaned out.
I giggled and let him take off my skinny jeans and my panties.
“Wow you’re so wet,” he growled.
“Only for you,” I said breathless.
I did the same with his jeans and boxers, letting his large erection spring free from the confinements of his boxers. I got out a condom and handed it to him as I lay on the bed more. He ripped it open and slipped it on. He got up onto the bed and straddled me, making sure his erection was lined up with my wet pussy.
“Mikey, please now,” I moaned.
He slowly slid inside of me. He pulled in and out of me as he held on to my hips gently.
“Faster Mikey,” I moaned. He started speeding up, making the bed hit the wall, and our moans and breaths getting louder.
“Yes Mikey yes!” I cried out, suddenly his lips found my right nipple and started sucking and biting making me cry out with pleasure.
“Fuck this feels so good,” Mikey moaned.
“Yes Mikey… oh God, it’s feels so good,” I moaned. Having the pleasure of Mikey sucking and biting my nipple gently and then having him plunging in and out of me was so much pleasure.
“Oh Mikey…” I moaned as I could feel my orgasm rising.
His lips moved up my body and then met my lips, our tongues fighting, our teeth scraping, biting each others lips. I was so close.
“Mikey…” I whimpered.
“Me too baby,” he panted into my ear then gently biting the lobe.
I clamed down on his cock and the large waves of my orgasm took over me as my body shook with pleasure.
“Yes Mikey!” I cried. He carried on plunging in and out of me. Then cried out my name as he came, he pulled out and lay down next to me.
“I love you,” he said.
“I love you too,” I said.
“Ruth?” he asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.
“Of course,” I said as I kissed him gently.

A/N:
Ruth, hope you like it, you’re the first who picked Mikey, I think I’d pick all of them, I love them all but I probably sound like a slut, but I love them! Mikey’s hair has changed!!! Haha I love him! Anyway hope you like!

Please comment and tell me what you think, am I losing my smutty mind here? It feels like it to me… anyway tell me what you think please????
Sign up to rate and review this story