Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Too Far

Too Far

by thelithiumcat 3 reviews

Everyone, even the most tolerant, has their limits. Slaxl.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-09-18 - Updated: 2010-09-20 - 561 words - Complete

1Moving
"FUCK YOU!" Slash shoved Axl back against the wall and Axl pushed him off and kept walking, but Slash grabbed his shoulder, spitting blood from where Axl broke his nose, and spun him back, crashing into the concrete. Axl froze and glared; this was new. "I am so sick of your SHIT! All," a fist connected with Axl's face, "I did," and another," was offer you a fuckin' smoke," Axl's nose crumpled, "and you rip my fuckin' head off!" A final right hook sent blood streaming from Axl's broken nose onto his shirt. "What the hell is wrong with you, motherfucker?!"

Axl, unused to the guitarist retaliating, slowly tried to lift his bloodied head and spluttered, "I-."

Impatient, Slash roared, "You WHAT?" He shoved him against the wall again, gripping his shirt and pinning him against it.

Coughing, he whispered, "I can't stand it."

"WHAT?! You let everyone else! Even bloody Steve!" The singer felt another flash of pain as Slash's fist connected with his jaw and he lowered his voice to a menacing growl, "All I ever am is fuckin' nice to you. I tolerate all your bitchiness, all your fuckin' bullshit and all, ALL I get in return is the shit I'm doing to you right now! WHY?!"

Axl's eyes rose to meet his, "I... I can't tell you..." He turned his head away and struggled, trying to escape Slash's iron grip. "AAH! Fuckin' half-beast!"

Slash held him still and forced his head back so that Axl's wide eyes stared into the dark ones, scarce inches between them, "Tell me, fucker!"

Suddenly, he saw something changed in Axl's eyes, and tears began to form and stream down his broken face as he decided his response. Slowly, he moved his face closer to Slash's and realisation dawned on Slash as Axl's lips brushed his. Horrified, the guitarist pushed him away and stumbled back to the opposite wall of the corridor.

"W-What...." Slash could barely speak from shock.

"Now do you fuckin' see why I couldn't tell you?!" Axl screamed through tears.

Slash stared, "I didn't think you were-"

"SAY IT!" Axl stumbled towards him and stood in the centre of the corridor, a broken man. "Say it, you prejudiced fucker!"

Slash shook his head, "I can't, man. I can't do that to you." He walked away, Axl staring, disbelieving at his back.

"That's all you've got to say?!" Axl felt his throat ripping to pieces as he yelled at the guitarist's back but he kept walking. "You fucker!" Slash flinched. "D'you have any idea how fuckin' hard that was for me to do?! Well now you know! You know why I avoid you! You know why I hit you; to deal with it cos I know you don't - can't - feel the same! You know why I- I can't bare to t-touch you." He kept walking. "Slash! SLASH!" The singer fell to his knees, "SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!"

The guitarist looked back, just once, and spoke with an air of a man who's past the point of giving a shit, "I'll be at mine. If you've pulled yourself together, and you still feel that way, I'll see you there." He smirked, "You should've told me cos, before all your shit, I felt the same way." Forcing himself to turn from Axl's heartbroken face, he turned and whispered to himself, "I still do."
Sign up to rate and review this story