Categories > Original > Horror

Bone Garden

by Antiquity 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-09-22 - Updated: 2010-09-22 - 266 words

1Exciting
Sharp grueling throbs. Thick, choking, warm pain. Burning crystalline liquid formed into flesh and blood. Suffocating and annihilating the beating muscle invaded beneath tissue and bone. Crushing it under the weight of all things in a gleefully sadistic embrace. The hot burning tongue of bitter resentment, anger and jealousy wrapping around the throat. Squeezing, filling, brutalizing the tender walls that screamed out in wretched agony.

Fire brimmed and cascaded in wet dew drops over cold skin that flushed red, with the internal war raging endlessly inside. The crushing despair doubled. ribs would crack and splinter if the pressure increased or persisted. A black hole was birthing inside at the very center, crushing everything into nothing, threatening to make the entire form collapse in on itself…Decomposing to nothingness. Each throb of undiluted misery seemed even worse then the last. Sucking out ever ounce of hope, love and joy that could be possessed in one being. The crushing, the searing liquid, the suffocating mass.

It was all too much, no one could survive these raging emotions. Bones snapped, splintering to sharp fragments as they flew through the thick suffocating evening air. Beautiful like demolition. Flesh torn and broken cartilage piled across graveyards, heaped under orange skys and black stars.

Picketed matter fencing the tombs of centuries past in like a prison. Not even the black clouds filled with rain would cleanse the earth around the blood drenched bone garden. The orange sky torn open with black poison, pouring down to saturate the gore that clogged the tombs and stained the fence of bones that held them captive.
Sign up to rate and review this story