Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

by SixxLuver94 1 review

fate was not set that way. ... Nevertheless, fate was meant to be broken, right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-23 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 215 words

0Unrated
It has been four years since Gerard last saw her. Four years since he last tasted her, breathed in her scent. All memories of her, in four years, seemed to fade away. He never really understood what broke them apart. What caused her to leave. He gave up on trying to figure it out, two months after her heartbreaking departure. All it was to him was a painful memory, desperately trying to be forgotten.

“I Can’t Always Just Forget Her. But She Could Try”

Hearing his voice shook Julie up, more than she was willing to admit. His voice haunted her. It has been four years already, and she has yet to forget him. How could she? He was the best thing that has happened to her, and she chose to put that best thing behind her and in the past. It was a mistake she wanted to forget, but it haunted her just as he haunted her. She spent numerous hours at night crying over him. Wishing to God, she could take it back.

However, it was a little too late for both of them. No matter how hard they tried, they could not take the mistakes back. Because fate was not set that way.

... Nevertheless, fate was meant to be broken, right?

Sign up to rate and review this story