Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Uncle Rons going crazy

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Baalalalalalala

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-23 - Updated: 2010-09-23 - 709 words

-1TrainWreck
Jenna's P.O.V.

It's been two months. Two fucken months this crap has been going on. I've tryed to talk them out of it but they just won't listen. I'm gonna cry!

We're at the Weasley's for chirsmas. I say Weasley because every weasley grew up there and lived there at least once. Even the newest generation. So we are with that huge family and I feel like a weasley. I love them all.

Scorpius' P.O.V.

I look down at her face. It's filled with freckels. It's beautiful. Her brown/red hair in her face. I brush it gently away. She looked at ke with those big brown eyes. I have no choice but to kiss her. In the mist of this, we both hear "ABBY! HERMIONE! GET IN HERE!" it was uncle rons voice for sure. We broke to see what was happening.

Rons face was red with anger. Mom was coming in and gasping a happy gasp as she sees us tangled into each other. Aunt hermione was smiling brightly. "Abby! Get your fucking son off my duaghter!" mom doesn't move.

"Ron, chill-"

"Mom don't say chill" I interupt

"Anyway, it was going to happen eventually. Better now then never!" she says it all cheery. But Ron is still mad.

"I don't want my daughter with a [Malfoy!"/] he trys to grab Rose Aunt Hermione stoped him

"What are you saying Ron?! You've known his since he was born! And you don't feel that way about me and jenna do you?!" mom knows that Ron would freak. I can just feel her, knowing this would come and she would have to stop Ron from killing me.

"you weren't always a malfoy. Jenna will not always be a malfoy. You two do not look like malfoys. he will always be one. He will always look like one. I don't want my daughter with that evil name Behind her! This is a huge mistake!" he looks as if he's gone mad. Rose clings to me. I hold her in my arms. If only this moment wasn't for fear.

"Ron! You saw him grow up! He's a good kid! he would never do any thing to hurt her!"

"Maybe not purposely. Do you rember 6th year Abby? Do you? I'm sure you do. Remebr the pain? Rember wha he put you through?!" he yells and mom sheds a silent tear looking away from him. How dare he? Bring up a painful memorie that she rather have forgotten.

"Rember how all you did was cry?! How he betrayed you?! Rember how-"

"Shut up!" I release Rose and whip out my wand. "Dont you dare say a word agenst my father or make my mother cry again!" my wand under his chin as he laughs.

"Your not helping your self, Scoprius. Your just making your whole family look worse" he keeps laughing as he speacks.

"Ron! What the hell has gotten into you?!" Aunt hermione pulled him away from me.

"Now your taking his side?!" by now, I as back with Rose and everyone, and I mean everyone: bill, flur, Percy, molly, Molly, arthur, Harry, Ginny, ect. The all there watching.

"Im on the side of love." she says it so simply. It's beauiful.

"What the hells that supose to mean?!" he yells at her. Anger still strong on his face.

"It means that they're in love. So they should be together." Dad said out of the blue. He was holding mom tight and he was quiet.

Ron glared at him. He looked as if he was going to kill him. But he jus turned away. Aunt hermione mouthed "I'm sorry" then went after him.

I looked at Rose to break from everyone else. Her face was went. Her eyes was watery. She draws me in. I kiss her one more time.

"FINALLY!" I hear Jenna yell.

A wave of laughter went across the crowd. No be honest, that's the only reason I break away. I smile and look down. She's also laughing.

"Damnit you two! Took you long enough!" that's James! He's been pushing us together since we were five.

Jenna's P.O.V.

I'm glad they're having fun. I wish I was as simple as one kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story